Easy going and relaxed.
Photos of The Ancient Brit. (1)
The Ancient Brit.'s favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Garth Pier, Bangor 156 photos, 26 members
- Welsh Narrow Gauge Railways: Autumn Challenge: Voting time 7,054 photos, 260 members
- Nikon in the UK 35,588 photos, 502 members
- Credit Crunch UK 2,036 photos, 158 members
- Snowdonia 22,364 photos, 1,696 members
- Nikon D90 900,448 photos, 35,889 members
- A Wide Angled version of Wales! 2,125 photos, 78 members
- Nikon D300 Users 529,773 photos, 17,021 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 145,946 photos, 2,660 members
Brian The Euphonium says:
"Living in North Wales as I do, I can really appreciate the time and effort that Denis puts in to both his photographs and the comments that accompany them. His flickr portfolio is what the internet should be about - interesting, educational and pleasurable to look at!"
28th February, 2007
VILLAGE of ONE says:
"If you've ever been to North Wales then looking through Ancient Brit's photo's will bring to life the memories of this beautiful and natural part of the world. His ongoing travelog is a wonderful record and well worth the time to stop and emerse youself in. Visitors to Wales will find much here to inspire them and places worth a visit."
19th December, 2006
- Denis Egan
- October 2006
- Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales
- I am:
- Male and Single
- d.w.egan [at] btinternet.com