Easy going and relaxed.
Photos of The Ancient Brit. (1)
The Ancient Brit.'s favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Garth Pier, Bangor 157 photos, 25 members
- Welsh Narrow Gauge Railways~ New Themes Open 6,135 photos, 247 members
- Nikon in the UK 32,089 photos, 482 members
- Credit Crunch UK 1,725 photos, 159 members
- Snowdonia 19,325 photos, 1,592 members
- Nikon D90 862,790 photos, 35,251 members
- A Wide Angled version of Wales! 2,023 photos, 76 members
- Nikon D300 Users 521,964 photos, 16,926 members
- WelshFlickrCymru 134,885 photos, 2,579 members
Brian The Euphonium says:
"Living in North Wales as I do, I can really appreciate the time and effort that Denis puts in to both his photographs and the comments that accompany them. His flickr portfolio is what the internet should be about - interesting, educational and pleasurable to look at!"
28th February, 2007
VILLAGE of ONE says:
"If you've ever been to North Wales then looking through Ancient Brit's photo's will bring to life the memories of this beautiful and natural part of the world. His ongoing travelog is a wonderful record and well worth the time to stop and emerse youself in. Visitors to Wales will find much here to inspire them and places worth a visit."
19th December, 2006
- Denis Egan
- October 2006
- Bangor, Gwynedd, North Wales
- I am:
- Male and Single
- d.w.egan [at] btinternet.com