the justified sinner's photostream Pro User
Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Meridiane - Sundials 6,783 photos, 440 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 5,274 photos, 402 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 1,646 photos, 404 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 9,879 photos, 1,146 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 100 photos, 5 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 4,504 photos, 541 members
- Literary Scotland 2,806 photos, 147 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 1,772 photos, 166 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3) 22,368 photos, 1,029 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 19,848 photos, 2,162 members
- 110 Format 6,723 photos, 841 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with Tom B. until 13-Mar-2013 198 photos, 69 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 21,282 photos, 519 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 5,117 photos, 832 members
- Worldwide Micro Four Thirds Photography Day 2,070 photos, 356 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 2,754 photos, 194 members
- Bench Pin 51 photos, 58 members
- Rokkor Lenses 18,115 photos, 983 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 11,463 photos, 271 members
- Minolta ROKKOR MC/MD-Mount Lenses on Micro 4/3 668 photos, 250 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 261,776 photos, 8,283 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 235,768 photos, 6,615 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 139 photos, 18 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 7,575 photos, 475 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 9,404 photos, 573 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 825 photos, 101 members
- Digital Holga 3,613 photos, 615 members
- The Hands Of Jewellers 119 photos, 36 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 1,926 photos, 588 members
- Strictly Design 1,914 photos, 180 members
- Special jewelry 65 photos, 10 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 49,844 photos, 2,500 members
- Pentax Auto 110 1,604 photos, 434 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 70,157 photos, 3,842 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 202 photos, 19 members
- Metal work in modern times 9,108 photos, 575 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,229 photos, 154 members
- minimal rings.. 684 photos, 166 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 385 photos, 61 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,196 photos, 134 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 10,671 photos, 888 members
- Joyería Experimental 2,874 photos, 231 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 89,836 photos, 6,675 members
- Panasonic G1 28,045 photos, 922 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,233 photos, 632 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,187 photos, 78 members
- JewelBit on Flickr 380 photos, 49 members
- Etsy Oddities 2,798 photos, 263 members
- Aspic Delight! 804 photos, 170 members
- Global Jewellery Challenge 59 photos, 17 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
17th June, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
6th May, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
30th November, 2008
- November 2006
- Glasgow (Sadly)
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Metalsmith, lecturer.