Metalsmith working in both precious and non-precious materials to make jewellery and related objects. My work uses a lot of what other people consider to be rubbish, combining it with precious metals and stones.
Note to other Flickr users: I make most of my photographs available to the general public and think that if you want to join in on the Flickr community, you should do the same. If you 'favourite' a load of my photographs but do not have the courtesy to allow me to see yours, I will block you.
I will also block people who put my photographs into favourites, sets or collections which I do not think appropriate.
I realise that sounds very sniffy, but this is a photo-sharing website and that cuts both ways.
- Panasonic Lumix GX7 1,626 photos, 381 members
- Meridiane - Sundials 7,008 photos, 448 members
- Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f/2.0 7,702 photos, 505 members
- Pentacon 135mm f/2.8 (M42) 1,893 photos, 444 members
- Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 ASPH. pancake 12,877 photos, 1,336 members
- The Wallace Collection - London 106 photos, 5 members
- Minolta Rokkor ƒ/1.2 5,300 photos, 611 members
- Literary Scotland 3,136 photos, 151 members
- Voigtlander Portrait Group 2,311 photos, 199 members
- Panasonic DMC GH Camera Club (GH1, GH2, GH3) 27,521 photos, 1,170 members
- Brutalist Architecture - béton (concrete) brut 21,485 photos, 2,200 members
- 110 Format 6,509 photos, 877 members
- One Rokkor Around The World - Lens with geoff until 1-July-13 196 photos, 68 members
- Mu-43.com - Micro Four Thirds User Group 31,711 photos, 608 members
- London Cafés and Restaurants 5,905 photos, 1,036 members
- Worldwide Micro Four Thirds Photography Day 3,304 photos, 369 members
- Micro Four Thirds Street Photography 3,728 photos, 228 members
- Bench Pin 42 photos, 61 members
- Rokkor Lenses 20,943 photos, 1,107 members
- Micro 4/3rds UK. 17,096 photos, 318 members
- Minolta ROKKOR MC/MD-Mount Lenses on Micro 4/3 666 photos, 290 members
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 339,962 photos, 9,545 members
- Micro Four Thirds Community 287,694 photos, 7,167 members
- Jewelry Friends Club 139 photos, 19 members
- Leica DG Macro Elmarit 45mm f/2.8 ASPH 8,622 photos, 491 members
- Voigtlander Nokton 25mm/f0.95 10,992 photos, 636 members
- Holga on Micro Four Thirds 929 photos, 111 members
- Digital Holga 3,849 photos, 625 members
- The Hands Of Jewellers 151 photos, 36 members
- Evil Mad Science Auxiliary 1,915 photos, 592 members
- Strictly Design 1,963 photos, 180 members
- Special jewelry 66 photos, 10 members
- Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses 57,766 photos, 2,642 members
- Pentax Auto 110 1,713 photos, 465 members
- Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 ASPH "pancake" 76,430 photos, 4,140 members
- Association for Contemporary Jewellery 202 photos, 18 members
- Metal work in modern times 9,439 photos, 585 members
- Wonderfully Hideous 1,235 photos, 157 members
- minimal rings.. 692 photos, 168 members
- The Thrill of the Thrift 394 photos, 60 members
- HCJ Project friends 1,201 photos, 132 members
- Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50/1.1 11,110 photos, 952 members
- Joyería Experimental 3,010 photos, 234 members
- Digital Black and White (2 per day: no nudity: no colour) 95,430 photos, 6,810 members
- Panasonic G1 28,905 photos, 901 members
- Alternative Material Jewelry 8,477 photos, 632 members
- METAL ARTS OF THE WORLD 1,237 photos, 78 members
- JewelBit on Flickr 369 photos, 49 members
- Etsy Oddities 2,956 photos, 260 members
- Aspic Delight! 803 photos, 170 members
Blind Spot Jewellery says:
"Dauvit is an innovative, talented artist with a unique language. His work is not only eastheticly delicious but techniquely amazing. And he is always open to share his experiance with others. I feel lucky to know him in person!"
17th June, 2009
"What can one say? Metalsmith, savant, aesthete, humourist. Visual curator of the those quotidian dislocations that surround us all.
First comes the jewellery, quite amazing pieces of the most incredible originality. Inspired by such disparate ideas, thoughts and characters that one learns simply by looking. Wonderful songs wrought of metal, gems, found objects and curios. Three dimensional fine art.
The photography is every bit as enticing as the jewellery. When wielding the camera, The Justified Sinner produces pictures that are every bit as wonderful, quixotic, and sublime as the beautiful pieces he creates.
A roam around these images, be it the jewellery or the photographs, is always a great pleasure.
Dauvit is a gifted creator of the truly original. An artist.
6th May, 2009
"Justified sinner has all the best pics of bad food. And is a rather natty dresser to boot!"
30th November, 2008
- November 2006
- Glasgow (Sadly)
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Metalsmith, lecturer.