Photos of Tex Flix (1)
- Landscape photography 621,162 photos, 29,382 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 7,756 photos, 598 members
- Flickr CPR 6,931 photos, 569 members
- Hipstamatic 299,197 photos, 16,682 members
- iPhone Freaks 241,857 photos, 7,084 members
- Mexico Revealed 125,325 photos, 4,684 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 695,475 photos, 32,201 members
- The Listening Project 152 photos, 69 members
- bear mountain bridge 171 photos, 37 members
- Textures for Layers 15,533 photos, 16,008 members
- Decisive Moments 7,597 photos, 278 members
- Elite Child Photography ~High Quality Images ~(Invite-Only) 23,938 photos, 2,030 members
- Review That Film 22 photos, 68 members
- Wet Reflections 189,276 photos, 18,754 members
- Life of a Kitchen 34,886 photos, 3,550 members
- Keep Reaching for a Star in 2012 5,215 photos, 2,455 members
- ..Green Portraits vert|verde|grün|groen|πράσινος|зел 1,685 photos, 435 members
- PegasusNews DFW 6,910 photos, 311 members
- Dallas Strobist 2,618 photos, 447 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 197,918 photos, 8,659 members
- Art&Seek 14,083 photos, 795 members
- cedar street cemetery 60 photos, 17 members
- fiddy whores 32,101 photos, 1,293 members
- McKinney Cotton Mill 105 photos, 17 members
- Texas Shutterbugs 2,346 photos, 106 members
- Dallas Museum of Art 636 photos, 190 members
- Photographers Refrigerator Door 228 photos, 21 members
- Triptychs 14,029 photos, 4,267 members
- Self-Portraits! 483,045 photos, 44,848 members
- 365 Days 1,022,086 photos, 21,544 members
- Long Exposure 574,922 photos, 53,553 members
- For the Love of Yellow 20,696 photos, 2,018 members
- Zen and the art of motorcycle mirrors 56 photos, 39 members
- Ghosts 12,025 photos, 3,645 members
- Grunge Art Work AllEdges 9,255 photos, 1,150 members
- FlickrsBest the original 96,929 photos, 14,785 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,900 photos, 13,246 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 273,996 photos, 18,657 members
- Cooking (recipe required) 26,238 photos, 2,173 members
- Recipes to Share 34,561 photos, 14,712 members
- - The EYE (Invite Only) 427 photos, 574 members
- *Classic Cars* 21,569 photos, 342 members
- The Temporary Gallery 88 photos, 3,761 members
- No Flickr censorship! 1,210 photos, 641 members
- Sepia & Toned Photo Awards (Awarded only) 18,690 photos, 5,128 members
- I Love Grain Elevators. 11,340 photos, 762 members
- Self Portraits 121,852 photos, 9,967 members
- texas hillcountry 8,410 photos, 199 members
- Licensing Awareness Working (LAW) Group 0 photos, 1,318 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 284,585 photos, 42,488 members
lucky e says:
"He and I once spent many hours together shooting the State Fair of Texas. I posted about 30 shots. He showed us 4. FOUR! I hereby publicly urge T to take more photos and post them for our enjoyment. This man has awesome skills, but hides them behind silly, sorry excuses like he “has to work for a living” or he “was too busy riding his bike.” Dude. It is all about US…not you. Get busy making US happy. There is no stretch of the truth when I tell you that T’s stuff is absolute gold."
8th April, 2009
"Tex Flix and his amazing photography... prepare to be inspired and amazed. His imagery will lead you to think or just lead you into your own world where you will enjoy peace after viewing his take on the world. Some moody, some serene... all DAMN good!"
21st June, 2008
David McGhee says:
"I have never really met Terry however hopefully one day I will. His photostream speaks for itself with simply amazing work. Not only a very accomplished photographer he also promotes the work of others on flickr via the awesome DFW group. Reaching beyond oneself and acknowledging others is what photography is all about! Thank you Terry!"
3rd December, 2007
"Once you land on Tex Flix's flickr you are compelled to see more. His portrait work from Robin to flowers, atmosphere photos from benches to windows, boats to still life, macro and rustic, you see an emotion that Terry easily conveys.
There is no subject that Terry can't turn in to art.
Masterful in tone, angle, light, and composition, his photography is outstanding!
Terry's work inspires me to think. To photograph with a purpose.
A great photographer wherever he is!"
15th October, 2007
"This is a photostream that is one of the few "MUSTS" here on Flickr. A great combination of real skill and a terrific eye... and the result is always something that makes you look twice! Terry is an inspiration to many... his images force us to look anew at our own environments and too see things in a different way... which is exactly what real art should do!"
2nd October, 2007
"Terry has this unique ability to inject feeling, atmosphere and a bit of dream-like texture into each and every photo. That's very hard to do even for the most seasoned of digital artists. From rich and vivid still life shots to the most breathtaking of natural landscapes, I am amazed at the consistency and the sheer quality of Terry's vision and his photo stream.
Browse through this man's photos and experience his vision, his style and you will be amazed and touched in a very real way."
23rd July, 2007
minions & myrmidons says:
"i can't find a picture here that i don't love. i can't find a picture that doesn't seem to be exactly as it was supposed to be (in that archive of photo predestination). tex flix has proven to me that after months of exploring the labyrinths of flickr, one can still stumble on a rare gem, quietly and humbly radiating amazing talent. shine on, tex."
21st July, 2007
"There are images that touch a place inside of you instantly. Terry's images have always had that affect on me. He sees beauty in the world around him and knows how to capture that vision and make it magical for those who experience his photography, his artistry. He is such a talented photographer who inspires me to try harder and look more closely.
I have been fortunate to shoot with Terry and get to know him. His kind soul and character are reflected in his work, in his life. There are a lot of talented photographers on Flickr - Terry certainly stands out.
A wonderful photographer and someone I happily call "friend.""
11th June, 2007
Kristina J. says:
"I'be been following Tex's style and photos for a while and all I can say is that his shots are fabulous, inspirational and they take me to places I have never been to and make me want to go there personally.
Here's to you, Tex. Keep showing us your world."
28th May, 2007
"Terry has one of the most inspiring photostreams. Every photo is nuanced and beautiful. If you've every wondered if you can be good at it all-- portraiture, B&W, HDR, still life, macro--just look at his work."
9th May, 2007
"Terry promised me that if I wrote a testimonial for him, he would stop shooting birds and bird subjects for a while... thereby giving me a reason to go on taking pictures. You see, he's the quintessential photographer's photographer because he can do it all. But I need a reason to go out with my camera, and if he's going to do birds -- why should I bother?
A seriously talented dude. One of the best reasons to follow his stream is because if he gets to go, you get to experience it along with him -- in his back yard or on the other side of the planet."
12th April, 2007
"terry's one of those rare photographers who has everything -- a keen, keen eye; a fabulous sense of humor; masterful post-processing skills; and a gift for capturing the magic in any situation, be it a bloom floating in a pool or a cat caught resting in its shadow. his macros of flowers and rust are phenomenal, but so are his spontaneous shots of faces and places.
my only quibble with the man is that he simply doesn't post often enough."
17th March, 2007
corazón girl says:
"I’ve been lucky enough to enjoy Tex Flix’s work for awhile now and he has never let me down. His images are superb and his composition always amazes me. He’s got a great eye for capturing a spectacular image!"
23rd February, 2007
"I believe Terry gets that photography is both art and emotion. From beautiful captures of his kids to stunning use of color, I think most any Flickrite will find something they like here. I check back any time he posts, and I certainly have faved my share of shots!"
19th May, 2006
"I've been a fan of Terry's images since I joined last summer. I think I found his stream through the CAFE group at some point, and quickly made him a contact. Suprisingly, it turns out we live in the same area, so I've had the pleasure of meeting Terry in person. A great photographer, committed Flickerite, and now friend.
His stream has incredible variety and color. His portrait work is infrequent but very compelling (http://www.flickr.com/photos/texflix4/124009878/).
Several of his HDR shots are truly gifted. Browse his stream, you'll get it."
23rd April, 2006
Jeff Clow says:
"I stumbled across Terry's photostream a couple of months ago and have become a frequent return visitor to his home page....
Because the man has a great "eye" for images that are both pleasing to the viewer and different from much of what is on Flickr.
And as I've gotten to know Terry through his photo work, I've come to appreciate the man behind the lens - a generous soul who is always quick to comment on other's work.
We're lucky to have Terry involved in this site and I feel fortunate to have made a friendship with him through his words and photos..."
25th January, 2006
- Terry Flick
- May 2005
- Dallas, USA
- I am: