What is Telstar Logistics?
Please visit our About Us page to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Or, stop by our home on the world-famous Internet:
And visit our Employee News blog.
- old plane crash sites 2,166 photos, 423 members
- Space Shuttle Endeavour 3,217 photos, 601 members
- FlipPhotos 1 photo, 1 member
- on the plane 3,848 photos, 349 members
- Flipboard 1,594 photos, 103 members
- Objective Scenes 3,678 photos, 224 members
- SFist 67,229 photos, 1,402 members
- Bernalwood 2,579 photos, 271 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 4,368 photos, 260 members
- Vintage Jet Set 704 photos, 311 members
- San Francisco Booze Joints With Excellent Neon Signs 20 photos, 3 members
- MISSIONLOCAL.org MEDIAFEED 992 photos, 72 members
- Livin' Coastal: Photos of the Moment 26 photos, 3 members
- Ventnor Margate Longport 447 photos, 52 members
- National Aerospace Week Contests! 6,562 photos, 333 members
- NileGuide 63 photos, 18 members
- San Francisco Murals 778 photos, 44 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 4,105 photos, 255 members
- Hangar One (and Moffett Field Historic District) 149 photos, 24 members
- Looking Into the Past 2,513 photos, 4,186 members
- NileGuide: Room with a View 33 photos, 17 members
- Perfect Travel Moments 3 photos, 1 member
- Rainy in San Francisco 3 photos, 11 members
- Bland Is Beautiful 8,757 photos, 399 members
- 7x7 Magazine - SF Neighborhoods - Get Published! 18,501 photos, 709 members
- Save the Tonga Room! 172 photos, 71 members
- GeekDad 4,311 photos, 646 members
- Caltrans 238 photos, 28 members
- Pan Am 175 photos, 58 members
- Transbay Terminal 1,178 photos, 137 members
- Macro Machine Stuff (and things) 195 photos, 65 members
- San Francisco Fire Department 812 photos, 59 members
- Readymade 350 photos, 117 members
- San Francisco Fire Department (SFFD) 611 photos, 76 members
- little boxes 333 photos, 46 members
- Mothball Fleet - Suisun Bay 1,030 photos, 80 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,897 photos, 13,248 members
- Motel & Hotel Signs (No postcards, please) 23,416 photos, 1,488 members
- fake brands, logos, corporations, companies, products and ads 416 photos, 158 members
- The Modern Accumulator 951 photos, 262 members
- Airlines - Extinct, Orphan, Former 12,966 photos, 326 members
- 10th Second - 10 Seconds of Video 85 photos, 51 members
- California Highway Patrol Photo Group 2,366 photos, 140 members
- The Unofficial Everywhere Magazine Group 834 photos, 49 members
- Curbed SF 32,514 photos, 782 members
- Skrach and Snif 20 photos, 34 members
- California Life 457 photos, 35 members
- suburbanality - showing up those gritty urban photographers 13,506 photos, 1,220 members
- Electronic Test Equipment 1,187 photos, 70 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 589 photos, 2,845 members
"Todd was one of my first contacts on flickr. I found his photos of Treasure Island (as it is now) and shared my memories of what it was like when I lived there as a kid. I watched his new house go up, and marveled at the ingenuity and unique touches he put into it.
His photos bring me something I can't really explain - bittersweet, intriguing, complex, and beautiful (I never thought I'd see aircraft as beautiful, to be honest. He's changed my perspective!!)
He has a beautiful family, and it has been a pleasure and a privilege to get to know him and them through flickr. I'm so thankful to be able to call Todd a friend."
20th November, 2007
The Rocketeer says:
"Managing the new Atlanta Branch of Telstar Logistics, I keep Todd up to date with photographic corroborative evidence of the condition of abandoned military outposts whilst utilizing the trademarked "Urban Camouflage" that he pioneered."
1st July, 2007
Wreck and Salvage says:
"When we were looking for a frozen krill paste distributor, a mutual friend directed us to Telstar. Since day one, our partnership has been nothing short of perfection. I cannot stress enough how in tune Telstar is with our operation. Their ability to ship paste blocks on time is nothing short of predictive.
On top of everything, when we decided to start fulfilling fresh krill orders, Telstar was 2 steps ahead of us. They were able to meet our clients' needs in the same quarter, with literally ZERO lag time.
Thanks to their nearly supernatural savvy and logistics, moving forward we plan to expand into squid ink, enema syringes, LCD displays, and possibly cat fur. Needless to say, Telstar will be our go-to distributor."
22nd April, 2007
Matt Stevens says:
"The Telstar Logistics family of companies provides a complete line of domestic and downrange data services. It is a world leader in integrating best practices with systems-of-systems. It delivers C4I and complete situational awareness, on-time and on-budget.
In this era of transformation, you need Telstar Logistics as your partner. In fact, we might already be your partner. You just don't know it yet."
7th October, 2006
"Having been the director of Telstar Logistics' air operations since 2005, It is my responsibility to provide Todd with a bird's-eye view of various strategic launching points, including Precita home base. Our air missions tend to be those unsuitable for urban camouflage."
13th April, 2006
"The Telestar Logistics multinational, with its fleet vehicles, is my role model for interventional photography. Bravo!"
24th January, 2005
- Todd Lappin
- July 2004
- The Garden State
- Global Headquarters: San Francisco, California, USA
- I am: