I can't speak/write/read english well, but I like to communicate.
when I go to the world, I usually use another way to communicate other than language.
for example,shake hands, body language, eye contact,
sing a song, drawing, make origami, drink beer together ....... :P
You can also find me on
Come join the Group.
I love jeans
CARD : anything card
- The Sky & Thing 3,798 photos, 406 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 476,157 photos, 18,441 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 513 members
- Trangia 1,012 photos, 390 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 67,671 photos, 19,642 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 64,371 photos, 13,308 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 491,739 photos, 62,977 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 83,505 photos, 9,911 members
- Hearts OF Nature 5,689 photos, 2,235 members
- World Jump Day 150 photos, 89 members
- Catchy Colors 3,258,367 photos, 114,462 members
- Diamonds from the Sky 1,579 photos, 415 members
- Alegria Art 1,564 photos, 201 members
- Drawn/painted selfportraits 1,483 photos, 609 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 705 photos, 46 members
- Beauty of Nature 171,920 photos, 3,475 members
- Dog Scene 5,362 photos, 1,441 members
- A cup of tea 18,171 photos, 5,460 members
- Flickr Hacks 447 photos, 17,632 members
- 這いつくばり 1,077 photos, 89 members
- Pinhole 63,023 photos, 4,790 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,384 photos, 2,028 members
- (00:00:01)/01/01/2006/FirstPix 685 photos, 1,504 members
- from BELOW - straight up 7,510 photos, 1,541 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,123 photos, 1,489 members
- POCKYHOLIC!! 550 photos, 405 members
- Light Writings (Text Only! No 'designs') 904 photos, 575 members
- Flickrzen (pool posting by invitation only) 747 photos, 679 members
- Ricefields 1,299 photos, 128 members
- Dogs and Flowers 1,373 photos, 193 members
- The Voices of Flickr 54 photos, 177 members
- View From The Window 1,575 photos, 344 members
- bird on a wire 7,896 photos, 2,108 members
- Lucky Charms 1,007 photos, 334 members
- Shinto 神道 8,849 photos, 491 members
- blUe bUt pUrple [please read description!] 967 photos, 314 members
- Glamour Shots 200 photos, 199 members
- POP ART 51,213 photos, 7,146 members
- Take Your Monster to Work 51 photos, 57 members
- holes / die Löcher / dziury 230 photos, 81 members
- Forum 2,305 photos, 228 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 51,195 photos, 2,971 members
- Stray cat rules!! 8,221 photos, 881 members
- Dogs in Cars 1,708 photos, 551 members
- Lady Bugs On Parade 8,764 photos, 2,748 members
- step_by_step 1,153 photos, 153 members
- Walking In Nature 128,671 photos, 5,345 members
- Cherry blossoms 桜 42,193 photos, 4,893 members
- Play With Your Food 1,380 photos, 320 members
- fast food outlets 5,778 photos, 352 members
"Thank you for sharing your photo's. They are my favourites on flickr because of their simple beauty, whether it's of a little flower or of your beautiful sculptures or of the lovely Koharu. Looking at your images always makes me calmer and peaceful somehow, and when I'm down I can look at a picture of Koharu in the snow, he always makes me laugh :)"
7th April, 2006
Brave Heart says:
" This is a long time coming, I have loved to look at and comment on your pictures for so long.
You have been one of my comtacts from the time I joined Flickr.
I so much love your work, everything you shot a picture of just mmakes me look at my camera and wonder how you do it.
I have seen so many shots of you dog Koharu I almost buy dogfood when I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing with us all."
23rd November, 2005
"Discovering Tamaki's photography is about discovering your childhood sense of wonder: the wonder of discovery, the wonder of love, the wonder of beauty... His work is contemplative, joyful, fresh, and utterly without pretension.
If I ever lose my sense of perspective, I'm sure Tamaki's photos could help me find my way back."
16th February, 2005
"Tamaki's photos always make me smile, a beautiful soul!"
8th February, 2005
"As his many friends and admirers attest, it is not Tamaki's amazing stone artistry or his observant photography that is the most remarkable thing about him...it is his generosity, reflected in both his pictures and his comments. A browse through his photostream will reveal to you an open and friendly soul, one who takes photographs not only with his eyes, but with his heart as well. I look forward daily to view Tamaki's pictures for their utter lack of pretension and complete appreciation of life."
4th February, 2005
"Tamaki was my very first friend on Flickr. His kind comments encouraged me, and while perusing his photos, I discovered a kindred spirit from the other side of the world. Often we take photos of the same things, because we both love the everyday objects and moments that surround us, such as stones, leaves, ice, feet, dandylion fluff, and hikes with our dogs.
Tamaki is a wonderful artist and a great soul, and it is my priviledge to know him and his world through his photographs.
22nd January, 2005
"I think it is true that many of us get to know a person here solely through their work. We may not write them, or ever have chance to visit their country, but we get a sense of them and their life in their photographs. I look at Tamaki's pictures and all I can think/feel is that this man has a wonderful soul (and probably a very old one at that). He is wise beyond his years, and the knowing spirit he contains comes out in his work. How lucky for us to behold it!"
11th January, 2005
Sho Nuff says:
"tamaki proves the photography addage: it's not the gear that matters, it's the photographer's connection to his subject.
when most people take pictures of everyday objects they are yawn-inducing, when tamaki does it it is fascinating.
9th January, 2005
Velvet G says:
"I have been impressed with tamaki since the first day I saw his pictures. Not only does he take amazing and unique photos, he's the example of humility and grace that everyone could learn from. I noticed a long time ago that no matter how short the comment was to a picture he shot, he always takes the time to respond.
I've learned a lot from studying his work and there is always a new technique that I never would have thought of that comes to me after surfing his stream.
Definitely a class act here on flickr and no doubt in life."
4th January, 2005
"Tamaki's pictures show an honesty, a purity and a sincerity rarely seen."
28th December, 2004
High Fidelity says:
"Tamaki is an incredible artist and his art is made in different mediums. His uncanny ability to thank almost every single person who comments on his work almost every single time has not gone unnoticed. Even though he is among the best photographers on the site he is so modest and selfless that he takes the time to look through the photos of even the lowliest admirer. In short, thank you Tamaki!"
22nd December, 2004
"Being a most outstanding sculptor of both stone and spaces, Tamaki's sense of balance and beauty transcends through all his photographic works. He discovers the surprising and enchanting aspects of the "little things" in a very personal manner offering thus glimpses into his own reality and mind.
His outstanding talents in matter of composition of color and space are a true guarantee for a never ending photostream of seducing newness and charme thus offering fresh and surprising views in his snapshots of fugitive instants, performed with mastership.
Most remarkable to me seems his calm, warm and witty spirit present in all of his works and his interaction with other flickr-dwellers :)"
17th December, 2004
"I Love Tamaki's picture! i can see that he loves what he's doing thats why he's getting nice results!
his photos of Koharu are gorgeous, it touches my heart! so warm, so beautiful, so professional..that is the brilliance of Tamaki's work!"
14th December, 2004
"So many beautiful photo's. Tamaki is truly an inspriation."
10th November, 2004
"He inspires me and teaches me.
Each of your photos causes my admiration and respect.
He is a gentleman.
He is an artist.
He is Tamaki!"
9th October, 2004
"This man works, and then he works again. One part of his day he is clearly a phenomenal stone artist, and then with the rest of his waking hours he is an amazing photographer. And *then* there is Japan - in him, in his art, in his lunch, in his neighborhood, and he shows you it all with his camera. Tamaki-san finds a way of photographing the essential of a thing in a way that makes it interesting, beautiful, and simple. Who has not enjoyed the seasons of the rice fields, his studio, the macros, or his most amazing dog - to name only a few of his subjects? Endlessly and generously, he shows the viewer a clean way of seeing and thinking, and for that I am grateful. He is so versatile, for all I know he might do amazing Ikebana too! ;-}"
2nd October, 2004
"Creative, fun and insightful are just a few words to describe Tamaki and his great photographs!"
1st October, 2004
"Tamaki is a modest and amazingly skilled artist, his eye for pictures is amazing and when he has nothing to take he is great at making his own photo-worthy art. Basically- 環さんはすごいだよ！"
30th September, 2004
"Tamaki's scope of vision is amazing. There's nothing he won't photograph and whatever he does it is always interesting or beautiful or sweet or all of the above. I truly look forward to every new photo he puts up. His skill is remarkable. I feel honored that he's here at flickr!"
14th September, 2004
"Tamaki's personality, words and pictures make his friendship a very valuable thing to keep and nurture :)"
16th August, 2004
- Yamanaka Tamaki
- July 2004
- Miyagi, JAPAN
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- STONE HEAD FACTORY