I can't speak/write/read english well, but I like to communicate.
when I go to the world, I usually use another way to communicate other than language.
for example,shake hands, body language, eye contact,
sing a song, drawing, make origami, drink beer together ....... :P
You can also find me on
Come join the Group.
I love jeans
CARD : anything card
- The Sky & Thing 3,730 photos, 406 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 473,724 photos, 18,385 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 515 members
- Trangia 925 photos, 383 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 66,937 photos, 19,537 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 65,156 photos, 13,392 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 494,596 photos, 62,993 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invite Only-Vote for May's Best 81,699 photos, 9,862 members
- Hearts OF Nature 5,637 photos, 2,209 members
- World Jump Day 150 photos, 89 members
- Catchy Colors 3,093,994 photos, 108,567 members
- Diamonds from the Sky 1,607 photos, 415 members
- Alegria Art 1,639 photos, 201 members
- Drawn/painted selfportraits 1,377 photos, 604 members
- The Trip: Kodama and High Fidelity 705 photos, 47 members
- Beauty of Nature 156,536 photos, 3,297 members
- Dog Scene 5,234 photos, 1,370 members
- A cup of tea 17,974 photos, 5,458 members
- Flickr Hacks 459 photos, 16,540 members
- 這いつくばり 1,070 photos, 89 members
- Pinhole 60,321 photos, 4,718 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,391 photos, 2,034 members
- (00:00:01)/01/01/2006/FirstPix 689 photos, 1,508 members
- from BELOW - straight up 7,694 photos, 1,525 members
- Flickr Firsts (Post Your First Ever on Flickr) 1,131 photos, 1,491 members
- POCKYHOLIC!! 548 photos, 404 members
- Light Writings (Text Only! No 'designs') 863 photos, 561 members
- Flickrzen (pool posting by invitation only) 720 photos, 683 members
- Ricefields 1,253 photos, 122 members
- Dogs and Flowers 1,389 photos, 193 members
- The Voices of Flickr 54 photos, 178 members
- View From The Window 1,501 photos, 342 members
- bird on a wire 7,496 photos, 2,056 members
- Lucky Charms 1,055 photos, 339 members
- Shinto 神道 7,703 photos, 477 members
- blUe bUt pUrple [please read description!] 962 photos, 314 members
- Glamour Shots 205 photos, 198 members
- POP ART 48,765 photos, 7,084 members
- Take Your Monster to Work 51 photos, 57 members
- holes / die Löcher / dziury 236 photos, 81 members
- Forum 2,359 photos, 229 members
- Theme park & Amusement park 47,273 photos, 2,877 members
- Stray cat rules!! 7,637 photos, 867 members
- Dogs in Cars 1,706 photos, 546 members
- Lady Bugs On Parade 8,567 photos, 2,735 members
- step_by_step 1,155 photos, 153 members
- Walking In Nature 122,195 photos, 5,233 members
- Cherry blossoms 桜 41,993 photos, 4,892 members
- Play With Your Food 1,369 photos, 319 members
- fast food outlets 5,304 photos, 347 members
"Thank you for sharing your photo's. They are my favourites on flickr because of their simple beauty, whether it's of a little flower or of your beautiful sculptures or of the lovely Koharu. Looking at your images always makes me calmer and peaceful somehow, and when I'm down I can look at a picture of Koharu in the snow, he always makes me laugh :)"
7th April, 2006
Brave Heart says:
" This is a long time coming, I have loved to look at and comment on your pictures for so long.
You have been one of my comtacts from the time I joined Flickr.
I so much love your work, everything you shot a picture of just mmakes me look at my camera and wonder how you do it.
I have seen so many shots of you dog Koharu I almost buy dogfood when I go to the store. Thanks so much for sharing with us all."
23rd November, 2005
"Discovering Tamaki's photography is about discovering your childhood sense of wonder: the wonder of discovery, the wonder of love, the wonder of beauty... His work is contemplative, joyful, fresh, and utterly without pretension.
If I ever lose my sense of perspective, I'm sure Tamaki's photos could help me find my way back."
16th February, 2005
"Tamaki's photos always make me smile, a beautiful soul!"
8th February, 2005
"As his many friends and admirers attest, it is not Tamaki's amazing stone artistry or his observant photography that is the most remarkable thing about him...it is his generosity, reflected in both his pictures and his comments. A browse through his photostream will reveal to you an open and friendly soul, one who takes photographs not only with his eyes, but with his heart as well. I look forward daily to view Tamaki's pictures for their utter lack of pretension and complete appreciation of life."
4th February, 2005
"Tamaki was my very first friend on Flickr. His kind comments encouraged me, and while perusing his photos, I discovered a kindred spirit from the other side of the world. Often we take photos of the same things, because we both love the everyday objects and moments that surround us, such as stones, leaves, ice, feet, dandylion fluff, and hikes with our dogs.
Tamaki is a wonderful artist and a great soul, and it is my priviledge to know him and his world through his photographs.
22nd January, 2005
"I think it is true that many of us get to know a person here solely through their work. We may not write them, or ever have chance to visit their country, but we get a sense of them and their life in their photographs. I look at Tamaki's pictures and all I can think/feel is that this man has a wonderful soul (and probably a very old one at that). He is wise beyond his years, and the knowing spirit he contains comes out in his work. How lucky for us to behold it!"
11th January, 2005
Sho Nuff says:
"tamaki proves the photography addage: it's not the gear that matters, it's the photographer's connection to his subject.
when most people take pictures of everyday objects they are yawn-inducing, when tamaki does it it is fascinating.
9th January, 2005
Velvet G says:
"I have been impressed with tamaki since the first day I saw his pictures. Not only does he take amazing and unique photos, he's the example of humility and grace that everyone could learn from. I noticed a long time ago that no matter how short the comment was to a picture he shot, he always takes the time to respond.
I've learned a lot from studying his work and there is always a new technique that I never would have thought of that comes to me after surfing his stream.
Definitely a class act here on flickr and no doubt in life."
4th January, 2005
"Tamaki's pictures show an honesty, a purity and a sincerity rarely seen."
28th December, 2004
High Fidelity says:
"Tamaki is an incredible artist and his art is made in different mediums. His uncanny ability to thank almost every single person who comments on his work almost every single time has not gone unnoticed. Even though he is among the best photographers on the site he is so modest and selfless that he takes the time to look through the photos of even the lowliest admirer. In short, thank you Tamaki!"
22nd December, 2004
"Being a most outstanding sculptor of both stone and spaces, Tamaki's sense of balance and beauty transcends through all his photographic works. He discovers the surprising and enchanting aspects of the "little things" in a very personal manner offering thus glimpses into his own reality and mind.
His outstanding talents in matter of composition of color and space are a true guarantee for a never ending photostream of seducing newness and charme thus offering fresh and surprising views in his snapshots of fugitive instants, performed with mastership.
Most remarkable to me seems his calm, warm and witty spirit present in all of his works and his interaction with other flickr-dwellers :)"
17th December, 2004
"I Love Tamaki's picture! i can see that he loves what he's doing thats why he's getting nice results!
his photos of Koharu are gorgeous, it touches my heart! so warm, so beautiful, so professional..that is the brilliance of Tamaki's work!"
14th December, 2004
"So many beautiful photo's. Tamaki is truly an inspriation."
10th November, 2004
"He inspires me and teaches me.
Each of your photos causes my admiration and respect.
He is a gentleman.
He is an artist.
He is Tamaki!"
9th October, 2004
"This man works, and then he works again. One part of his day he is clearly a phenomenal stone artist, and then with the rest of his waking hours he is an amazing photographer. And *then* there is Japan - in him, in his art, in his lunch, in his neighborhood, and he shows you it all with his camera. Tamaki-san finds a way of photographing the essential of a thing in a way that makes it interesting, beautiful, and simple. Who has not enjoyed the seasons of the rice fields, his studio, the macros, or his most amazing dog - to name only a few of his subjects? Endlessly and generously, he shows the viewer a clean way of seeing and thinking, and for that I am grateful. He is so versatile, for all I know he might do amazing Ikebana too! ;-}"
2nd October, 2004
"Creative, fun and insightful are just a few words to describe Tamaki and his great photographs!"
1st October, 2004
"Tamaki is a modest and amazingly skilled artist, his eye for pictures is amazing and when he has nothing to take he is great at making his own photo-worthy art. Basically- 環さんはすごいだよ！"
30th September, 2004
"Tamaki's scope of vision is amazing. There's nothing he won't photograph and whatever he does it is always interesting or beautiful or sweet or all of the above. I truly look forward to every new photo he puts up. His skill is remarkable. I feel honored that he's here at flickr!"
14th September, 2004
"Tamaki's personality, words and pictures make his friendship a very valuable thing to keep and nurture :)"
16th August, 2004
- Yamanaka Tamaki
- July 2004
- Miyagi, JAPAN
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- STONE HEAD FACTORY