I am a mom to three young children. I fell into cookie making by accident! I had always wanted to make cookie platters for Christmas, so a few years ago I started. They went from five varieties to just two because everyone preferred the decorated sugar cookies and gingerbread. Then this year after my grandma passed away I decided that I was going to take more chances and develop something that I was truly good at.I am still learning every day, but I love cookies because my family is involved and I can be with them. I also feel more fullfilled because I have a creative outlet. Most of all, I know that this was a blessing and answered prayer at a time when I needed it most. So for now I will keep learning, and loving being able to put smiles on people's faces when I come calling.
Now the un-fun stuff...LISTEN UP AND LISTEN UP GOOD!Flickr is for sharing, ideas photos, friendship. YOu contribute and I will give back...but know I am serious when I say this, do not add me or fave me if you don't have photos. I WILL BLOCK YOU!
Photos of SweetSugarBelle (4)
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 27,588 photos, 1,277 members
- Star Wars Cakes 632 photos, 303 members
- Star Wars 48,187 photos, 5,280 members
- Show Me Your COOKIE! 211 photos, 246 members
- National Sugar Cookie Day 2011 91 photos, 17 members
- Hair Bows and Other Handmade Accessories 223 photos, 80 members
- i am baker Baking Group 3,514 photos, 519 members
- OnePrettyThing 19,209 photos, 1,471 members
- CRAFT 236,547 photos, 14,043 members
- If You Can Fimo You Can Fondant 2,529 photos, 97 members
- Sweet Sugar Cookie Photo Pool 4,383 photos, 249 members
- Super Sugar♥ 15,851 photos, 677 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 54,026 photos, 1,725 members
- Creative Cookies! 18,898 photos, 1,046 members
- cookie cutter cookies 28,425 photos, 2,170 members
- pretty sweets 18,870 photos, 2,017 members
Sussex Lady says:
"Sweetsugarbelle, the sweetest cookie designer you could ever hope to "virtually" meet, and certainly the most prolific !!!!
Pleased and honoured to call her my friend and love seeing her fabulous designs leap off my monitor all the way from Texas :)"
23rd September, 2009
- April 2009
- Somewhere Down in Texas
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Mommy/Baker/Smile Maker
- The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle