A dreamer...who wants to see life through a lens and who wants to wander in nature... just like a leaf falling from the branches of a tree which is taken away by the wind, to an unknown destination, a path less traveled.....picking up moments of fleeting Time in its journey.....A photo speaks volumes...just that one should have an ear to listen to the untold stories
Photos to me are like the poetry of Gulzar Saheb....or a couplet out of a poem by Rumi. Full of depth and full of meaning
Photography is my new found love and it has now turned into a driving passion.
I love to hear the deafening sound of the shutter as it so deliciously clicks inside the camera
" I want to be where your bare foot walks,
because maybe before you step,
you’ll look at the ground.
I want that blessing."
- Project Weather 640,376 photos, 94,117 members
- WILD PAKISTAN 1,776 photos, 88 members
- ♥ Nature Lover ♥ 22,254 photos, 579 members
- FILM-INDIA 7,495 photos, 651 members
- Hello, India! 797 photos, 2,365 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 10,090 photos, 1,726 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,240 members
- *Hit Me with your best shot* Fire away! 66,785 photos, 1,622 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 127,360 photos, 6,678 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,984,202 photos, 96,019 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 397,482 photos, 25,653 members
- Lets Travel Together 48,233 photos, 1,825 members
- Child Labour and Education International 2,721 photos, 666 members
- From Outer Space 2,668 photos, 1,468 members
- all cool pictures 57,700 photos, 1,081 members
- Kiddies World - top - check frontpage 4,019 photos, 781 members
- *Wonderful World* 2,229 photos, 96 members
- India Central 2,959 photos, 103 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 707,718 photos, 29,651 members
- Life Up Close in Mono 47,619 photos, 3,367 members
- Seeing the Seasons 8,667 photos, 529 members
- Hyderabad Photography Club (HPC) 74,908 photos, 3,883 members
- I've been tagged* 81 photos, 156 members
- Friendship Group 10,001 photos, 783 members
- This is the population 472 photos, 190 members
- "IQ" - Image Quality 367,448 photos, 10,041 members
- Candid King 2,790 photos, 240 members
- Passion & Love 1,794 photos, 672 members
- Shudhui Bangla - শুধুই বাংলা 84,436 photos, 2,707 members
- this*is*my*best*shot 9,589 photos, 526 members
- Lenscraft 6,776 photos, 1,060 members
- World Booze 27 photos, 35 members
- Mutiny.in 485 photos, 181 members
- Indus Valley 7,213 photos, 594 members
- The World of Bokeh 2,582 photos, 368 members
- THE Unforgettable Landscapes - P1/ AWARD 2 63,554 photos, 6,120 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,216,736 photos, 36,648 members
- Brides and Grooms Revealed 849 photos, 159 members
- GAZA in our prayers...... 193 photos, 170 members
- *Music To My Eyes*~L1 w/7 Levels ~Active Sweeper ! ~ P1 A5 ~ 1,005,811 photos, 30,235 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 20,065 photos, 6,567 members
- Flowers,FLOWERS,Flowers ! P2-AWARD 2 65,701 photos, 5,664 members
- ...surface... 634 photos, 158 members
- BLUR is the RULE [post 3 award 5] 1,817 photos, 304 members
- KeralaClicks | കേരളാക്ലിക്ക്സ് 66,873 photos, 2,682 members
- The War on Terror 1,167 photos, 145 members
- MALAYALIKKOOTTAM | മലയാളിക്കൂട്ടം 73,731 photos, 2,357 members
- DesiPundit - India through Flickr 57,388 photos, 2,488 members
- Incredible India 29,659 photos, 5,887 members
- India Images 438,446 photos, 19,091 members
"I have seen your pictures and they reflects your love toward nature and people, I am really inspired that how you are depicting your surrounding in the photos, and as Hyderabad (India) is my favourite city in the India because it has the same kind of old building as in Lahore, I have read so much but never seen and you gave me this chance to see Hyderabad in pictures atleast, would like to see some more pictures, thanks. keep it up"
March 23rd, 2010
March 1st, 2010
Rakesh Rocky says:
"i have never went through her photography till now...coz i get very less time to explore ppls profiles...but today i was so amazed to see such a fantastic pics till now...im like a dirty old frog in a well...i can grab lots of inspiration from you...keep walking!!!!!"
September 14th, 2009
Anoop Negi says:
"Dreamzzzz.... 's aka Swapna Mahawadhi is an excellent photographer and one of the rarest specimens of homo sapiens that I have ever known on Planet Earth. She is immensely gifted and talented and her vision on presentation of shots is something out of the extra ordinary. I can vouch for it personally as she gives you a genius twist to every shot that in the end brings out magical pictures.
Her pictures are a treat to see. Original and outstanding !!!.
A lovely masterful photostream of varied hues and colors and patterns that are bewitching and make you look forward to more from her.
Of late, this is circa June 2009, one notices a very refined and dignified feel to every photograph that is emanating from her camera. Something that makes your halt and ponder and make you think. IS it is called coming of Age !! ?"
June 9th, 2009
"Discovered the work by accident and I am amazed at the photographs."
March 19th, 2009
Shabbir Ferdous says:
"I donno what to say, I feel like collecting all the pictures of her stream and hang it on my wall. The stories that comes with these pictures also opens up your imagination into next level. Her surrealistic approach and creative framing produces captivating images. She is a good friend with warm heart:) My best wishes:)"
March 18th, 2009
"She really has a passion for photography. and well documenting each picture.
Never forgets to speak out the story behind the picture.
The story behind the pic leaves a longlasting impression on the mind.
Some of her captures I like are "Serenity is not freedom from the storm,
but peace amid the storm”
“Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse”
“This is as true in everyday....." .
Never forgets to compliment on new pictures.
Documentation of each picture is the speciality.
Inspiring and a very caring Flickr friend.
All the best wishes for her."
February 4th, 2009
"A chance discovery led me to dreamzzzz photostream and that is really what it is, a dream of another life, another place, different colours and vivid tones.
It's like walking thru a jungle but one filled with riotous colours, action, noise, spirit and all that life offers.
November 3rd, 2008
S e l v i says:
"Dreamzzzz is one of my initial contact here who's encouragement meant so much for me!!
I still remember her for being the first person who truly appreciated my picture & invited and introduced me to those great groups around flickr, three months back!!
You have a beautiful stream filled with excellent images which makes my life more colorful & pleasant!!
Keep filling our hearts with your amazing dreamy captures!!
All the best, my dear friend!!"
March 11th, 2008
- August 2005
- Hyderabad, India
- I am: