My daughters, son and I create the photography on this Flickr account. These photographs are our combined experiences from the Southwest, the Coastal South, China and Hawaii. And we are getting my first daughter involved on Flickr now. So it is a family affair! ~ Adell
from the youngest daughter (Danielle):
My mother and I began our Flickr account as a way to stay connected. As a child I remember my mother having a talent and ambition for nature photography. Being able to share her creations and interpretations with others through the Flickr community has sparked her aspirations to capture nature and the visions of her world.
My mother actually has four children, my eldest sister who lives in Minnesota, my older brother currently living in China, my elder sister who lives in Hawaii, and me, the youngest, living in Alabama.
Most of the photographs on this account were taken by my mother. The silly and the gross pictures mostly are mine (although I did take the broken rainbow picture which she removed twice and the water drop photo :-).
It's my older sister who is the model for the Yoga photographs. My brother took the photographs of the rattlesnake and China.
I am fascinated with the evolution that is occurring with the availability of information and media on the web. I believe that domains like Flickr and Youtube will be a positive force in restructuring our society and world; putting power back with the people rather than the agendas of massive multimedia corporations.
from the yoga daughter (Amanda):
I am presently living in Hawaii. I have been practicing yoga for about 8 years. I enjoy sharing the yoga world with you and hope that you are inspired to go out and enjoy the experience and beauty of yoga in the outdoors!
YOU ARE INVITED TO VISIT OUR GALLERIES! WE HAVE GATHERED SEVERAL OF OUR FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHS HERE FROM THE FLICKR COMMUNITY.
Photos of sunsinger (2)
- American West Ephemera 251 photos, 38 members
- Victorian Ephemera & Trade Cards 1,928 photos, 322 members
- --C-A-D-A-!- Creative Army of Digital Artists ™ 9,239 photos, 312 members
- Lightroom Presets by Laura Roberts 159 photos, 179 members
- Toy-in-the-frame Thursday 3,696 photos, 270 members
- Arizona Missions 857 photos, 105 members
- sanctus: male saints 11,597 photos, 527 members
- Saints and their symbols 7,373 photos, 349 members
- Churches, Chapels, Domes, Mosques, Temples, Shrines and Monaster 443,948 photos, 18,166 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 146,252 photos, 12,282 members
- Church Exteriors 130,302 photos, 9,308 members
- CHURCHES & HOUSES OF WORSHIP 148,952 photos, 10,149 members
- "Abbeys, Monasteries, Cathedrals and Churches" 89,467 photos, 3,737 members
- Catholic Churches 43,755 photos, 2,187 members
- Church Furnishings 41,926 photos, 1,145 members
- Church Interiors 98,974 photos, 7,482 members
- Happy Macro Monday 306 photos, 50 members
- Sliders Sunday -- Altering reality, one pixel at a time! 25,475 photos, 1,490 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Too 8,147 photos, 1,027 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,549 photos, 1,454 members
- Bokeh Wednesdays (anybody can join) 13,431 photos, 1,620 members
- Mooji Love 293 photos, 109 members
- Bokeh People 3,505 photos, 569 members
- be Poladroid ! 84,748 photos, 21,471 members
- Photography Slideshow Video 1,137 photos, 226 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 109,675 photos, 17,503 members
- They bokehed Christmas! ( 2010 ICON contest - VOTE now ) 618 photos, 175 members
- The Sacred Life of Plants / A Vida Sagrada das Plantas 3,772 photos, 193 members
- kim klassen texturized 12,008 photos, 1,040 members
- Texture Junkies 5,041 photos, 256 members
- Texture for layers 653 photos, 303 members
- Bench Monday (anything bench-like) 4,681 photos, 691 members
- Asana 2,787 photos, 450 members
- The Colours of: Autumn 386,886 photos, 17,763 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 96,162 photos, 5,119 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 191,527 photos, 8,498 members
- I collect light . 374,974 photos, 14,175 members
- Earth - Home 51,394 photos, 2,438 members
- ₪ HDR & PS Post-Processing ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 107,119 photos, 6,518 members
- Nature Nerds 28,840 photos, 1,480 members
- Fenced Friday 33,597 photos, 2,567 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #5 ☆ Elite. Invite Only (P1/A5) 116,752 photos, 8,694 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 13,014 photos, 2,365 members
- 10+ Faves (10-24): P1, aw & fav 2 on the 1 newest pages 16,750 photos, 6,322 members
- Flare Fridays 8,735 photos, 1,631 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FESTIVE MUSING 26,023 photos, 1,948 members
- Presetting Lightroom 48,347 photos, 10,929 members
- The Explore Machine 23,460 photos, 1,852 members
- Artistic Impressions (Post 1: Comment 1) 58,828 photos, 2,273 members
- Earth Nature 129,329 photos, 5,277 members
bachullus ♥ © says:
" Sunsinger is one of my favorite photographers on Flickr. Her pictures are always beautiful, brilliantly composed, imaginative and sensitive. She has an amazing eye for detail and is extremely artistic. If that wasn't enough she is a really great person and I am so happy to have her as a contact!"
3rd February, 2011
"I'm so blessed to have crossed paths with "Adell". Her love of nature and all things beautiful is interpreted in each image she posts. I must say, she is one of my most supportive flickr friends and I always cherish every word she shares-each one from her heart. I too was drawn in by the yoga in nature series with her daughter posing in stunning scenes.
Not only do her images inspire me, but her essence does as well. Imagine finding a soul sister by chance on such a site; well, not by chance, it's just how the universe works...."
21st October, 2010
Healed By Art says:
"Such a beautiful, heartfelt and soulful place to be in...Congratulations on your many talents.
7th June, 2010
"I first stumbled across Adell's and her families photostream when I saw the " Yoga ~ Balance" image. It was inspiring, so I dived head first into their photostream. What a magical find. Here is a stream that is so in tune with its environment and a love of nature, that the images transport you to their origin. Adell has such a fabulous narrative that accompanies her images, her qualities are mystical and magical with an undertone of love and celebration..
Her photography talents are amazing and every new upload is a delight to behold.
New Mexico is now like an old friend to me and one day I hope to see that beautiful desert.
As a Flickr friend Adell is open, passionate and always encouraging.
I love how Adell's daughters and son also contribute to this stream.
Adell thank you for all your comments and keep on " Flickr - ing"."
1st January, 2010
- June 2009