I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Helicopter Database 5,629 photos, 123 members
- Flies 9,239 photos, 947 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 56,802 photos, 3,894 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 309 photos, 3 members
- Gulls of the Western Palearctic 1,226 photos, 70 members
- Hybrid birds 2,811 photos, 425 members
- Red Squirrels UK 3,047 photos, 264 members
- A Portrait Group 435,762 photos, 9,711 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 5,003 photos, 1,364 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 474 photos, 9 members
- World Waders 4,766 photos, 176 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,103 photos, 184 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 93 photos, 15 members
- UK bird file 297 photos, 26 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 160,580 photos, 6,729 members
- Uk birds of prey 6,673 photos, 469 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 76,599 photos, 4,790 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 174,625 photos, 5,930 members
- Flickrista 58,846 photos, 2,940 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,446 photos, 288 members
- The Art of Helicopters (military) 8,698 photos, 455 members
- BirdTrack 26,469 photos, 661 members
- Simply Angus 189 photos, 12 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 687 photos, 70 members
- military helicopters of the world. 3,691 photos, 216 members
- Edinburgh Models 135 photos, 33 members
- Scottish Aviation Photographers (now geo tagging). 9,442 photos, 124 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 7 members
- Perth, Scotland 3,753 photos, 205 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,843 photos, 529 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,329 photos, 5,196 members
- Scottish Models 4,218 photos, 332 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 5,911 photos, 288 members
- Army Air Corps 1,326 photos, 116 members
- UK bird ID 694 photos, 170 members
- Morton Lochs 256 photos, 13 members
- USAFE Aircraft/ United States Air Forces in Europe 8,918 photos, 547 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 879 photos, 198 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 96,695 photos, 5,474 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 29,508 photos, 1,078 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 246,801 photos, 8,870 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 661,028 photos, 31,278 members
- Scottish fungi, lichen and mosses 1,241 photos, 107 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 33,312 photos, 4,290 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 74,033 photos, 3,466 members
- Fife Wildlife 5,877 photos, 125 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 910 photos, 99 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 273,866 photos, 15,120 members
- ZONE 5! (The afterburner and JETWASH aviation group) 7,537 photos, 449 members
- Scottish Street Art 2,075 photos, 352 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
8th June, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
27th March, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
20th December, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.