I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Nikon D7100 Group 7,528 photos, 1,141 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 229 photos, 3 members
- Gulls of the Western Palearctic 941 photos, 62 members
- Hybrid birds 2,493 photos, 367 members
- Red Squirrels UK 2,060 photos, 228 members
- A Portrait Group 356,692 photos, 9,094 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 4,166 photos, 1,224 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 340 photos, 7 members
- World Waders 3,626 photos, 157 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 1,881 photos, 172 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 95 photos, 15 members
- UK bird file 268 photos, 25 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 126,654 photos, 5,977 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,053,637 photos, 23,318 members
- Uk birds of prey 4,869 photos, 378 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 71,155 photos, 4,727 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 158,086 photos, 5,655 members
- Flickrista 46,701 photos, 2,646 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,166 photos, 278 members
- The Art of Helicopters (military) 7,009 photos, 421 members
- BirdTrack - bird recording for Britain and Ireland 19,130 photos, 550 members
- Simply Angus 187 photos, 11 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 687 photos, 67 members
- military helicopters of the world. 3,257 photos, 204 members
- Edinburgh Models 128 photos, 31 members
- Scottish Aviation Photographers (now geo tagging). 6,800 photos, 110 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 7 members
- Perth, Scotland 3,389 photos, 195 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,941 photos, 538 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 63,446 photos, 8,437 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 45,859 photos, 5,259 members
- Scottish Models 4,014 photos, 310 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 5,601 photos, 283 members
- Army Air Corps 1,134 photos, 100 members
- UK bird ID 615 photos, 155 members
- RAF Leuchars Airshow(s) 3,951 photos, 222 members
- Morton Lochs 244 photos, 13 members
- USAFE Aircraft/ United States Air Forces in Europe 7,876 photos, 464 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 817 photos, 192 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 84,738 photos, 5,057 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 22,842 photos, 1,029 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 230,832 photos, 8,674 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 634,668 photos, 30,853 members
- Scottish fungi, lichen and mosses 947 photos, 103 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 27,343 photos, 3,946 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 70,028 photos, 3,459 members
- Fife Wildlife 5,255 photos, 119 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 918 photos, 100 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 257,352 photos, 14,601 members
- ZONE 5! (The afterburner and JETWASH aviation group) 6,829 photos, 439 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
8th June, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
27th March, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
20th December, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.