I'm an amateur photographer who can be found out and about with a camera a lot, usually photographing the wildlife of Scotland, but also sometimes the beautiful landscapes, and sometimes the beautiful women too.
If you are a charity/struggling band etc then any request to use my photos will be considered, and something can usually be agreed on.
However if you are a business/organisation/newspaper looking for something for free (or next to nothing) forget it. It's highly unlikely you give away your product for free, so why should I (and others on flickr) to those who can afford to pay for it.
I also write songs...4 of which can be heard at MySpace
see below for link.
A wee video of about 18months worth of pics.....
- Helicopter Database 4,072 photos, 101 members
- Flies 9,016 photos, 920 members
- The Nikon D7100 Group 37,921 photos, 2,910 members
- Wildlife Riverside Nature Park Dundee 297 photos, 3 members
- Gulls of the Western Palearctic 1,023 photos, 61 members
- Hybrid birds 2,637 photos, 392 members
- Red Squirrels UK 2,709 photos, 257 members
- A Portrait Group 413,787 photos, 9,803 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 4,631 photos, 1,335 members
- Riverside Nature Park, Dundee 448 photos, 9 members
- World Waders 4,317 photos, 170 members
- British Orthoptera & Allies 2,078 photos, 183 members
- Oil Rigs in Dundee 93 photos, 15 members
- UK bird file 295 photos, 25 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 147,821 photos, 6,467 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,140,033 photos, 23,967 members
- Uk birds of prey 6,131 photos, 440 members
- Nikon Capture NX Users Group 74,552 photos, 4,761 members
- Nikon D300s Users Group 170,622 photos, 5,837 members
- Flickrista 54,316 photos, 2,852 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,349 photos, 286 members
- The Art of Helicopters (military) 8,537 photos, 447 members
- BirdTrack - bird recording for Britain and Ireland 23,228 photos, 617 members
- Simply Angus 189 photos, 11 members
- Dundee Models & Photographers 689 photos, 70 members
- military helicopters of the world. 3,667 photos, 216 members
- Edinburgh Models 133 photos, 32 members
- Scottish Aviation Photographers (now geo tagging). 8,125 photos, 117 members
- Dolphins of the River Tay 63 photos, 7 members
- Perth, Scotland 3,705 photos, 202 members
- Nikon SB-600/800/900 AF Speedlights User Group. 3,868 photos, 530 members
- NIKON speedlight SB600 - SB700- SB800 and SB 900 63,865 photos, 8,466 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,736 photos, 5,229 members
- Scottish Models 4,173 photos, 317 members
- Portraiture in Scotland 5,831 photos, 281 members
- Army Air Corps 1,278 photos, 109 members
- UK bird ID 668 photos, 168 members
- RAF Leuchars Airshow(s) 4,516 photos, 247 members
- Morton Lochs 256 photos, 13 members
- USAFE Aircraft/ United States Air Forces in Europe 8,512 photos, 485 members
- Buachaille Etive Mor 847 photos, 192 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 92,197 photos, 5,302 members
- Sigma 50-500mm f/4-6.3 28,645 photos, 1,055 members
- Nikon D90 Users Group 241,366 photos, 8,836 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 652,576 photos, 31,213 members
- Scottish fungi, lichen and mosses 1,167 photos, 106 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 30,927 photos, 4,150 members
- Street Stickers and Stencils 72,236 photos, 3,463 members
- Fife Wildlife 5,699 photos, 124 members
- D.E.C.S. Meet-ups 910 photos, 100 members
"What can I tell you about Barry? I've met him only a couple of times, so I can't pretend to know him - even although we live in the same town. However, he has an amazing eye for this photography lark, and what he doesn't know about things with wings just isn't worth knowing. On top of all that, he's a thoroughly decent and very friendly fellow. Now, if only he supported a decent football team...."
8th June, 2007
"Barry's skill at finding photogenic opportunities is only rivaled by his skill at creating them. If you think his pictures are good, being around when he takes them is even better!"
27th March, 2007
"I just spent the afternoon with a most polite, witty and charming young man. He happens to be a most excellent photographer. His manner is low key, humble and polite but his photographs shout with vibrant color his joy in life and the world around him. It is such a shame that so few people have discovered his photographs. His nature work is wonderful and his birds divine. He even has aircraft galore. But the best and most spectacular photographs are of the sky, and water, and sunsets amazing in there beauty. I hope people notice him soon."
20th December, 2005
- June 2005
- Dundee, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Single
- My songs on MySpace.