I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
jules:stonesoup's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- Female Photographers Group 101,539 photos, 2,984 members
- Red Rule 492,439 photos, 41,986 members
- Real Food 109,898 photos, 3,076 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,382 photos, 105 members
- Nikon D700 266,546 photos, 14,210 members
- Random & Creative shots 232,487 photos, 11,508 members
- Professional looking food photography 168,398 photos, 15,619 members
- One Of A Kind 624,473 photos, 20,318 members
- Green is Beautiful 675,997 photos, 60,775 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,094,992 photos, 74,435 members
- Fruits et légumes 52,685 photos, 12,881 members
- I Ate This 562,342 photos, 32,546 members
- Macro Photography 291,590 photos, 34,765 members
- Fruit & Veg 175,256 photos, 34,854 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 393,359 photos, 19,823 members
- Slashfood 57,862 photos, 1,750 members
- Recipes to Share 34,095 photos, 13,304 members
- Food Porn 653,876 photos, 47,197 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single