I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
jules:stonesoup's favorite photos from other Flickr members (8)
- yummy art 870 photos, 75 members
- Female Photographers Group 103,183 photos, 2,977 members
- Red Rule 508,922 photos, 43,846 members
- Real Food 112,353 photos, 3,087 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,509 photos, 105 members
- Nikon D700 275,365 photos, 14,405 members
- Random & Creative shots 235,241 photos, 11,529 members
- Professional looking food photography 173,920 photos, 15,808 members
- One Of A Kind 637,000 photos, 20,387 members
- Green is Beautiful 680,626 photos, 64,613 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,164,623 photos, 75,978 members
- Fruits et légumes 52,437 photos, 12,967 members
- I Ate This 577,293 photos, 34,391 members
- Macro Photography 311,584 photos, 36,604 members
- Fruit & Veg 180,283 photos, 36,569 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 405,068 photos, 20,039 members
- Slashfood 59,246 photos, 1,763 members
- Recipes to Share 34,561 photos, 14,714 members
- Food Porn 674,211 photos, 50,041 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single