I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 65,160 photos, 4,470 members
- Macro Photography 309,774 photos, 36,467 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 354,594 photos, 10,030 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 639 photos, 181 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 950 photos, 104 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 32,298 photos, 1,594 members
- People With Hasselblad 687 photos, 601 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 17,749 photos, 1,196 members
- darkroom technique 15,464 photos, 1,489 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,227 photos, 1,499 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,094 photos, 312 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 58,889 photos, 1,200 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,452 photos, 383 members
- TMAX LOVERS 26,039 photos, 1,938 members
- Black & White Film 15,729 photos, 500 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 122,263 photos, 9,743 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 40,614 photos, 2,435 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 108 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,176 photos, 1,034 members
- almost pro 5,603 photos, 311 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 26,832 photos, 958 members
- Film Photography 26,938 photos, 1,237 members
- B&W High ISO 22,306 photos, 1,818 members
- xtol 11,100 photos, 510 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,047 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 93,560 photos, 5,555 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 134,467 photos, 5,684 members
- Bending Light 12,727 photos, 3,504 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,397 photos, 17,153 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 127,542 photos, 5,313 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,730 photos, 1,511 members
- I Hate Digital! 183,776 photos, 3,365 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,884 photos, 345 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 324,029 photos, 19,398 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 11,049 photos, 2,227 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 247,050 photos, 5,710 members
- Man Ray 15,280 photos, 4,239 members
- texas hillcountry 8,403 photos, 199 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 11,491 photos, 2,400 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 97 photos, 100 members
- Quite Useless 29,359 photos, 1,031 members
- RODINAL 70,247 photos, 3,470 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,260 photos, 216 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 43,803 photos, 1,299 members
- Analog Photography 1,499,690 photos, 33,550 members
- Tri-X/5063 40,746 photos, 2,272 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,538,448 photos, 35,519 members
- RITE 2,035 photos, 237 members
- Medium Format (film only) 689,297 photos, 27,366 members
- darkroom issues 1,219 photos, 213 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
25th February, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
1st November, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
5th October, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
7th September, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
13th July, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
8th May, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
3rd May, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
5th April, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
3rd April, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
10th March, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
22nd February, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
11th February, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
23rd December, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
22nd December, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
21st December, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken