I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 62,677 photos, 4,332 members
- Macro Photography 290,803 photos, 34,710 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 342,283 photos, 9,953 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 633 photos, 181 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 923 photos, 103 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 30,185 photos, 1,529 members
- People With Hasselblad 668 photos, 596 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 16,841 photos, 1,143 members
- darkroom technique 15,121 photos, 1,459 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,137 photos, 1,503 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,073 photos, 312 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 56,973 photos, 1,176 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,319 photos, 384 members
- TMAX LOVERS 25,188 photos, 1,870 members
- Black & White Film 14,833 photos, 493 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 117,216 photos, 8,822 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 38,417 photos, 2,333 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 111 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,184 photos, 1,035 members
- almost pro 5,475 photos, 310 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 26,309 photos, 942 members
- Film Photography 24,540 photos, 1,180 members
- B&W High ISO 21,776 photos, 1,796 members
- xtol 10,615 photos, 485 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,051 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 90,918 photos, 5,457 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 130,814 photos, 5,568 members
- Bending Light 12,752 photos, 3,509 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,444 photos, 15,550 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 123,064 photos, 5,235 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,790 photos, 1,494 members
- I Hate Digital! 176,826 photos, 3,309 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,699 photos, 337 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 312,003 photos, 19,178 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 11,125 photos, 2,232 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 230,348 photos, 5,514 members
- Man Ray 15,300 photos, 4,238 members
- texas hillcountry 8,336 photos, 198 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 11,168 photos, 2,304 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 97 photos, 100 members
- Quite Useless 29,405 photos, 1,036 members
- RODINAL 67,809 photos, 3,363 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,274 photos, 213 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 42,516 photos, 1,277 members
- Analog Photography 1,434,095 photos, 31,634 members
- Tri-X/5063 39,907 photos, 2,255 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,476,702 photos, 34,638 members
- RITE 2,034 photos, 237 members
- Medium Format (film only) 672,474 photos, 26,247 members
- darkroom issues 1,185 photos, 210 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
25th February, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
1st November, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
5th October, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
7th September, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
13th July, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
8th May, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
3rd May, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
5th April, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
3rd April, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
10th March, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
22nd February, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
11th February, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
23rd December, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
22nd December, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
21st December, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken