I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 65,237 photos, 4,472 members
- Macro Photography 310,560 photos, 36,524 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 355,132 photos, 10,037 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 639 photos, 181 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 951 photos, 104 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 32,361 photos, 1,594 members
- People With Hasselblad 687 photos, 601 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 17,776 photos, 1,193 members
- darkroom technique 15,481 photos, 1,490 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,230 photos, 1,499 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,094 photos, 312 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 58,960 photos, 1,201 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,453 photos, 383 members
- TMAX LOVERS 26,073 photos, 1,938 members
- Black & White Film 15,792 photos, 500 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 122,489 photos, 9,765 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 40,656 photos, 2,437 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 108 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,175 photos, 1,033 members
- almost pro 5,606 photos, 311 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 26,844 photos, 958 members
- Film Photography 27,013 photos, 1,239 members
- B&W High ISO 22,324 photos, 1,818 members
- xtol 11,118 photos, 511 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,046 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 93,682 photos, 5,555 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 134,580 photos, 5,684 members
- Bending Light 12,723 photos, 3,504 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,403 photos, 17,191 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 127,665 photos, 5,321 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,730 photos, 1,513 members
- I Hate Digital! 184,000 photos, 3,370 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,895 photos, 346 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 324,764 photos, 19,408 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 11,045 photos, 2,226 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 247,630 photos, 5,713 members
- Man Ray 15,280 photos, 4,239 members
- texas hillcountry 8,406 photos, 199 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 11,500 photos, 2,400 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 97 photos, 100 members
- Quite Useless 29,368 photos, 1,031 members
- RODINAL 70,342 photos, 3,479 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,260 photos, 216 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 43,842 photos, 1,300 members
- Analog Photography 1,501,789 photos, 33,605 members
- Tri-X/5063 40,778 photos, 2,274 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,540,373 photos, 35,538 members
- RITE 2,035 photos, 237 members
- Medium Format (film only) 689,867 photos, 27,400 members
- darkroom issues 1,220 photos, 213 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
25th February, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
1st November, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
5th October, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
7th September, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
13th July, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
8th May, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
3rd May, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
5th April, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
3rd April, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
10th March, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
22nd February, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
11th February, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
23rd December, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
22nd December, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
21st December, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken