I like taking pictures.
- EOS Cameras and Manual Lenses 62,812 photos, 4,336 members
- Macro Photography 291,494 photos, 34,761 members
- Canon 7D Digital SLR 342,819 photos, 9,957 members
- Rolleiflex 4x4 - The Baby Rollei 636 photos, 181 members
- COUNTDOWN CITY: San Antonio Urban Photography 926 photos, 103 members
- Film & Slides Scanning 30,263 photos, 1,533 members
- People With Hasselblad 668 photos, 597 members
- Leica (Screw Mount) Cameras 16,881 photos, 1,144 members
- darkroom technique 15,139 photos, 1,460 members
- Free Tibet !!! 6,201 photos, 1,503 members
- Embracing Life - a group for women who live with passion! 5,070 photos, 312 members
- Slow pace living 慢活 * with film cameras * 57,073 photos, 1,176 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,329 photos, 383 members
- TMAX LOVERS 25,230 photos, 1,873 members
- Black & White Film 14,878 photos, 493 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 117,431 photos, 8,850 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 38,526 photos, 2,334 members
- Flickr Gallery Centre 0 photos, 111 members
- alan's psychedelic breakfast 5,181 photos, 1,034 members
- almost pro 5,483 photos, 310 members
- HasselbladFans台灣哈蘇迷同好會 26,329 photos, 942 members
- Film Photography 24,642 photos, 1,183 members
- B&W High ISO 21,796 photos, 1,796 members
- xtol 10,589 photos, 486 members
- Das Kabinett Gallery ~ gone dark for rehang 1 photo, 1,051 members
- 6x6 -B&W- *120Film ONLY* NOT toycamera, pinhole & polaroid 91,020 photos, 5,460 members
- 6x6 -COLOR- *120Film ONLY* NO Toycamera, NO X-Processed 130,970 photos, 5,574 members
- Bending Light 12,741 photos, 3,509 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,438 photos, 15,609 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 123,211 photos, 5,240 members
- Black and White Wet Darkroom Support Group 7,788 photos, 1,494 members
- I Hate Digital! 176,990 photos, 3,312 members
- Maco and Rollei Film Users 4,694 photos, 336 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 311,567 photos, 19,185 members
- Its Hip to be Square..Portraits 11,117 photos, 2,233 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 230,986 photos, 5,525 members
- Man Ray 15,294 photos, 4,237 members
- texas hillcountry 8,338 photos, 198 members
- ILFORD DELTA 3200 Professional Black and White Film 11,179 photos, 2,310 members
- San Antonio's TOP40 97 photos, 100 members
- Quite Useless 29,417 photos, 1,036 members
- RODINAL 67,908 photos, 3,365 members
- Chiaro-Oscuro 2,274 photos, 214 members
- San Antonio's FlickrClubSA 42,558 photos, 1,277 members
- Analog Photography 1,436,631 photos, 31,702 members
- Tri-X/5063 39,967 photos, 2,256 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,478,920 photos, 34,670 members
- RITE 2,034 photos, 237 members
- Medium Format (film only) 673,045 photos, 26,294 members
- darkroom issues 1,187 photos, 210 members
Pat Ferro says:
"What a marvelous eye and sense of art.
The sensibility is part of her work: great photo composer, she has a particular and interested use of the camera. P. Ferro"
25th February, 2008
Rishika Palvankar says:
"Her photos are mind-blowing!!!!!!!!!!!Too good..."
1st November, 2007
"im a newcomer to her work, but I'll stick around.. imaginative
work.. best wishes always darlin +"
5th October, 2007
"Truly a master of her art. Not only do her photos scream of her technical abilities, she leaves very kind and worthwhile comments. You cannot visit her photostream and leave after a mere glance. You want to examine every last nook and cranny of a shot to make sure that you haven't missed a single detail."
7th September, 2007
"Steph is an astonishing and genuine technical photographer with multitudes of adoring stalkers, and yet she manages to drop me a nice comment now and again. How does she do it? What's "film?" Go, Steph!"
13th July, 2007
"Steph's got her technical stuff down, but it's more than that. Her portraits are so open and relaxed, it's clear that her subjects love her and are completely willing to let their guard down.
You see, she understands both cameras and humans. In my book, that makes her a pretty rare bird, and a great photographer. I'm so glad she hooked up with that Hasselblad."
8th May, 2007
Keith Yeung says:
"Stephanie, enjoy her different aspect on photography. I am amazing her humor, creative and talent in her work. Best wishes on you always, my dear!
3rd May, 2007
"the lady has photographic class."
5th April, 2007
TPOdell aka "the vicar" says:
"Steph is an inspirational photographic artist with the ability and skills to approach a subject from many different perspectives. Her open mindedness to search out and use the positive aspects of any type of camera she uses is an example to all photographers."
3rd April, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"Steph is such a creative, unique and insipirational photographer. I am always intrigued by each and every photo of hers. Keep up the good work!"
10th March, 2007
"Steph has a gift for the noir. Her photos are consistently stunning."
22nd February, 2007
Agent Retro says:
"Stephcarter has an amazing outlook that we are all lucky to have a chance to see in her photography. She encourages me to strive for a better shot each day! A beautful lady with a vision to share. : ) Thanks Steph!"
11th February, 2007
i love Peace says:
"she is my superstar!
i am fascinated with her creative style of role play that mixs well in her lovely photos, for her wit and compassion and that is why i love her deeply.............
her photos can bring me the muse and she is my superstar!
may all buddhas be with her, my superstar!"
23rd December, 2006
"Steph claims to be a beginner photographer but her pictures tell another story. Her self-protraits are always inventive, daring and unique. She has an excellent eye for color and composition and I'm always amazed by her creativity. I look forward to her pictures on a daily basis as she never fails to disappoint. So, stop reading this and go take a look!"
22nd December, 2006
"Steph's photos always have her own unique touch. There's warmth and bags of humour to her self portraits. Her still-lifes are exquisitely composed. They show a lust for life, and a happiness to revel in the simple things.
Looking at her stream is always a pleasure."
21st December, 2006
- stephanie carter
- July 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken