Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 550. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- #Flickr10 8,266 photos, 1,261 members
- Canon prime lens club 54,130 photos, 5,327 members
- 85mm 41,095 photos, 3,043 members
- Canon EF 85mm f1.8 77,173 photos, 9,426 members
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM 3,158 photos, 424 members
- Project Weather 141,512 photos, 36,795 members
- World of Classic Cars 390,455 photos, 11,742 members
- Model A Ford 4,481 photos, 331 members
- The U.S. = US Collection @ National Portrait Gallery 734 photos, 144 members
- The Brenizer Method 5,649 photos, 4,152 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,177 photos, 2,189 members
- Hats off to Hats! 27,522 photos, 3,781 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 63,138 photos, 2,094 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 106 photos, 73 members
- beautiful numbers 4,641 photos, 1,104 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,103 photos, 6,991 members
- hood ornaments 9,421 photos, 708 members
- A Portrait Group 434,125 photos, 9,715 members
- Keep music live 62 photos, 8 members
- Concert Photography 185,963 photos, 34,598 members
- Music Photography 385,749 photos, 13,534 members
- rainbow 10,672 photos, 4,960 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 4,340 photos, 165 members
- StreetPhoto 697,490 photos, 18,800 members
- Glitch Art 11,000 photos, 7,831 members
- fungi 66,918 photos, 7,144 members
- Tamron 70-300 27,640 photos, 2,013 members
- TAMRON AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro ( A17 ) 10,175 photos, 770 members
- Classic-Cadillac 6,102 photos, 574 members
- Ford Galaxie Page 12,244 photos, 686 members
- Canon freak 25,522 photos, 742 members
- Can I take your picture? 26,412 photos, 1,937 members
- Black and White Portrait Photo's 26,617 photos, 2,543 members
- Swedish Street Photography 2,210 photos, 557 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 1,059 photos, 493 members
- Highways and countryside roads 1,108 photos, 63 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,781,798 photos, 80,823 members
- (C2) Corvette Sting Ray 2,976 photos, 209 members
- abandoned cuddly toys 720 photos, 122 members
- Milestones 4,279 photos, 179 members
- One bike (no people) 433 photos, 37 members
- Black and White 5,721,705 photos, 278,446 members
- Svenska bilder i Svart / Vitt (gråskala) 9,254 photos, 299 members
- Creepy Christmas 1,435 photos, 443 members
- Industry 64,574 photos, 4,838 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,622 photos, 14,518 members
- The Colours of: Winter 392,356 photos, 17,844 members
- Statues and Sculptures. 281,856 photos, 20,513 members
- Seasonal differences 3,595 photos, 185 members
- Perfect Pastries 1,026 photos, 581 members
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
29th June, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
3rd May, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
3rd June, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
30th January, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
28th December, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
24th September, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
4th February, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
2nd September, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
31st May, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
13th May, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
13th May, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Photos From Haninge