Well hello there! I joined flickr in May 2004. Since that day I follow this simple rule:
I shoot with a Canon 500. I live in Tungelsta, Haninge, just south of Stockholm. Trying to document changes. In nature and places. After doing the 100 Strangers Project I'm now addicted to taking street portraits, and telling stories about the people I meet. If you like what you find please leave a comment or two.
- World of Classic Cars 318,267 photos, 10,974 members
- Model A Ford 4,081 photos, 316 members
- The US Collection 260 photos, 84 members
- The Brenizer Method 4,795 photos, 3,448 members
- Focus is overrated - defocus! 5,247 photos, 2,103 members
- Hats off to Hats! 25,660 photos, 3,670 members
- COLOUR STREET PORTRAITS 53,720 photos, 1,906 members
- 12/12/12 Sverige 107 photos, 75 members
- beautiful numbers 4,410 photos, 1,063 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,296 photos, 7,432 members
- hood ornaments 9,964 photos, 689 members
- A Portrait Group 358,112 photos, 9,149 members
- Keep music live 46 photos, 9 members
- Concert Photography 177,384 photos, 33,179 members
- Music Photography 330,175 photos, 12,954 members
- rainbow 9,022 photos, 4,312 members
- Marathons - Half, Full & Ultra's 3,289 photos, 142 members
- StreetPhoto 587,236 photos, 16,976 members
- Glitch Art 10,592 photos, 5,348 members
- fungi 60,000 photos, 6,883 members
- Tamron 70-300 24,198 photos, 1,847 members
- TAMRON AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro ( A17 ) 9,100 photos, 685 members
- Classic-Cadillac 5,276 photos, 544 members
- Ford Galaxie Page 11,495 photos, 647 members
- Canon freak 19,551 photos, 609 members
- Can I take your picture? 23,921 photos, 1,869 members
- Black and White Portrait Photo's 18,253 photos, 2,081 members
- Swedish Street Photography 2,149 photos, 518 members
- Feature your photo on www.caption.me (comedy competition) 760 photos, 473 members
- Highways and countryside roads 1,007 photos, 62 members
- flickr (unofficial) 917,463 photos, 68,985 members
- (C2) Corvette Sting Ray 2,718 photos, 195 members
- abandoned cuddly toys 691 photos, 117 members
- Milestones 4,065 photos, 177 members
- One bike (no people) 357 photos, 30 members
- Black and White 4,933,551 photos, 243,370 members
- orange and blue 10,814 photos, 2,723 members
- Svenska bilder i Svart / Vitt (gråskala) 8,157 photos, 286 members
- Creepy Christmas 1,435 photos, 440 members
- Industry 58,418 photos, 4,600 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,951 photos, 14,962 members
- The Colours of: Spring 354,932 photos, 17,083 members
- Statues and Sculptures. 257,014 photos, 19,773 members
- Seasonal differences 2,851 photos, 156 members
- Perfect Pastries 934 photos, 545 members
- Portraiture 602,345 photos, 24,729 members
- Some Plant -The Quest for the Name 1,074 photos, 257 members
- EF 50mm 1:1.8 II 96,823 photos, 7,267 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 847,660 photos, 44,326 members
- Canon EF 50mm f1.8 159,614 photos, 13,526 members
"Steffe's photostream is the first one I look at each day. His photos of Sweden have inspired me endlessly to document the everyday places around me that most people never look at while passing by.
While I see mostly the city, his photos are a wonderful view into the other parts of this lovely country which I adore. And, his 100 strangers photos have also given me more nerve to let my guard down !
A great treasure of a friend :D"
10th March, 2009
"It's people like Steffe that make the Flickr experience so great. He has an amazing ability to capture unknown subjects and draw out their 'life stories' as it were, in his 100 strangers project. His 365 Days project is a constant source of humor and wit that will put a smile on your face. I also love his photos of the Swedish countryside...his Return of King Bore set is postcard perfect!
Steffe is one creative and very clever photographer. There's always something to take away by visiting his photostream, whether it's a chuckle, a moment of repartee, a piece of information, or an inspiring view. And I am a regular visitor!"
29th June, 2008
"Steffe is a very talented photographer and very creative in many ways. I so enjoy going through his photostream, and he almost always includes some interesting background and information, which makes the photograph even more interesting. I lived in Sweden for two years in my younger days, and Steffe's photos of the Swedish countryside bring back so many fond memories of the beauty of this wonderful land. So I am very grateful to Steffe for providing us with so many wonderful photos and stories. He is a great model citizen of Sweden and the World!"
3rd May, 2008
Choose Fate says:
"I think the Swedish King and Queen should give Steffe an honorary award and a recognition dinner for showing the world all these aspects of Sweden. He is a valuable asset to Swedish society and photography in general."
3rd June, 2007
Seattle Daily Photo says:
"I first saw Steffe's photos on his Daily City Photo Blog site. I love seeing images of Sweden, and Steffe captures great images of contemporary life there. It's been great to view it through his lens. Today I discovered Steffe's Flickr site, and I'm happy I can see so many more of his super shots in this second community.
30th January, 2007
"Steffe is taking picture from the place where I grow up.
I left from there to a new continent and homeland many moons ago.
Therefore I like to add some storys about the place, the people and tings I remember.
Tungelsta is changing so fast,
and just a few people are interested in preserving the history of Tungelsta,
the gardners and nurserymen what supplyed Stockholm with flowers and vegetables for many years.
North of Stockholm was a similar town, Hasselby, if there is a sliver of a greenhouse left there and if anyone even remember them being there I be very suprised.
Keep up the good work Steffe.
You are not just a good photographer.
You are also given history a chance!
28th December, 2006
"Steffe has an unusual take on life, he can take the most mundane subject and turn it into a great photograph.
Always a pleasure to view his stream."
24th September, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Sometimes I think that Steffe is Lord of Flickr. (Or is it fjord of Flickr?!?)
Great photographs! Great collages! Great laughs! Great guy! (But don't tell him I said so.)"
4th February, 2006
[phil h] says:
"Steffe's niceness combined with his obvious skills as a photographer and those of an animation and photoshop artist make him irresistible!"
2nd September, 2005
"I love Steffe's beautiful photographs of the places where he spends his days, I enjoy reading Steffe's wonderful stories about his house, his garden, his cats, and I keep coming back to his photostream to smile, laugh and wonder about his activities on and off Flickr.
Steffe's stream is a celebration of community, of colours, landscapes and of the beauty of life itself."
31st May, 2005
"When I 1st became active in Flickr I was lucky enough to stumble onto Steffe's photos. He is without a doubt the "Panorama King." He offered his help to me getting me started in doing them.
He also does fantastic colorizations. Of course it helps to have all those beautiful Swedish girls to work on. It helps you keep your focus on project. He offered his help & encouragement in this also.
His sunsets are outstanding. His originality in photos is outstanding. One of the best Flickr has to offer.
He is just a great cyber friend & all around good guy.
Is this good enough for you so you buy the next round? :-)"
13th May, 2005
"Steffe is who you want to invite to your flickr party. He makes greenhouses glow from internal sunsets. He'll take you on bike rides and hikes and all about town. He'll toast you with a fine pint of something or other. Just don't piss him off: his cat is a hitman and I'm pretty has a blackbelt in cat-wan-do."
13th May, 2005
- Stefan Jansson
- May 2004
- Tungelsta, Sweden
- I am:
- Photos From Haninge