I'm interested in street life and street photography, graffiti, architecture, storefronts and other urban subjects. I've lived in New York and now live in London, but I take photos everywhere. I love going on long walks with my camera. I document graffiti and street art to help create an online "library" of what would otherwise be ephemeral works.
You are welcome to use my photos for personal or noncommercial purposes, with appropriate credit. No unauthorized commercial use allowed. If you want to use a photo, feel free to contact me via Flickrmail and we can talk about it.
Photos of SReed99342 (3)
- Churches in Bucharest / Biserici din București 1,390 photos, 49 members
- Bucharest Street Art 1,339 photos, 63 members
- Bucharest 17,074 photos, 1,175 members
- Funniest Pet Photos 30,866 photos, 3,240 members
- digital compact only -- p1 / a2 -- open EXIF -- 9,040 photos, 518 members
- URBAN ARTE (Admin Invite) Post One - Award Two 4,358 photos, 283 members
- Anglican 13,655 photos, 358 members
- London by Londoners 220,331 photos, 8,558 members
- Doctor Who 15,108 photos, 1,711 members
- Doctor Who! 12,203 photos, 1,181 members
- London Street Photography (LSP) 257 photos, 2,431 members
- Wallonie (Belgique) Post 1-2-3 =>Comment on One, two or three. 2,627 photos, 229 members
- Leuven 13,999 photos, 595 members
- Gent 3,955 photos, 1,168 members
- Ghent graffiti / street art 6,416 photos, 75 members
- Belgium Digital Photography 19,929 photos, 729 members
- uk closed 2,227 photos, 74 members
- Vacant Britain 148 photos, 7 members
- Trellick Tower graffiti 557 photos, 25 members
- Flickr Ideas 0 photos, 11,510 members
- London Cinema, Movies and Television 2,058 photos, 360 members
- Kensal Green Cemetery 656 photos, 54 members
- London Cemeteries 9,847 photos, 900 members
- dr cream street art 266 photos, 34 members
- A+ Book Covers 8,094 photos, 167 members
- Crime & Mystery Covers 12,890 photos, 320 members
- McDonalds 8,172 photos, 1,762 members
- Yeti, Abominable Snowman, and Big foot 285 photos, 124 members
- Dogs Outside Shops 436 photos, 88 members
- PARKED dogs and other animals or things... :)) 226 photos, 67 members
- The dog is waiting [good dog] 252 photos, 104 members
- wartende hunde 835 photos, 159 members
- Sex Pistols - non-elitist group for all photos 360 photos, 108 members
- Red Nose (Street Artist, NYC) 91 photos, 21 members
- Astronomy, Stars, Planets and Space 14,454 photos, 1,766 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 17,899 photos, 882 members
- Scotland P1/A2 - Daily Award Group 7,223 photos, 1,209 members
- amsterdam street photography 265 photos, 50 members
- Amsterdam - no rules 17,792 photos, 373 members
- Amsterdam (Mokum) 134,069 photos, 7,630 members
- Yahoo!’s Coverage of London 2012 660 photos, 127 members
- Winston Salem Flickrites 5,088 photos, 277 members
- I Heart NY 200 photos, 94 members
- Gothamist 169,323 photos, 3,523 members
- Edinburgh Street Art 1,222 photos, 163 members
- Edinburgh Vandalism & Graffiti 154 photos, 20 members
- Edinburgh graffiti 494 photos, 70 members
- Edinburgh 95,010 photos, 4,695 members
- Edinburgh Street Photography 6,344 photos, 332 members
- Edinburgh Style 6,242 photos, 441 members
Adam Lawrence says:
"my photographic brother from another mother"
9th January, 2009
Reid Harris Cooper says:
"Steve Reed has a keen eye. Not only for works of street art, but noticing obscure architecture, the way shadows hit and just the world in general. He doesn't take photos for photos sake, he generates a history and creates a conversation with the simplicity and care of his flicks."
14th December, 2008
"You don't have to visit New York to see some street art. You only have to visit SReeds photostream."
21st October, 2008
"Steve is the sniper of the streets ... he pinpoints the best targets, zeroes in and shoots incredible shots of all the greatest graf in NYC. His discerning lens provides an incredible record of the ever-changing street art scene."
5th April, 2008
"You don't know this, but Steve Reed saved your sanity.
Steve Reed has dedicated countless hours and perfectly good shoes to walking around reminding you what the world looks like; it's a rough and scratchy underbelly and coated in scribbles and stickers, and exoskeleton made of steel girders and a porous concrete skin.
And we live in times where nothing needs to be real any more. So thank the appropriate powers that be that Steve is."
24th July, 2007
- Steve Reed
- September 2006
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken