Director of Test Engineering
Most of what you see on flickr was shot recently using a Sigma SD10, SD14 (Foveon sensor) or Olympus point and shoot. The majority of my photography remains on film and undigitized.
My student/pro work was mostly shot with Calumet and Sinar 4x5 large format cameras and various lenses from Rodenstock and Schneider.
For my travels I prefer the Mamiya7 medium format rangefinder and a Nikon FM2.
I reserve all rights. Send me a message if you want to print my work in publications.
[Blogs and Linking]
Feel free to link my images to your blog/site (please attribute credit).
I started the following groups and try to visit them often:
High Speed Photography
Ok, enough about me, go take some pictures already.
Photos of spyzter (2)
- Deardorff 876 photos, 244 members
- Sigma DP Macro Photography (Close Up) 1,257 photos, 152 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 10,618 photos, 1,789 members
- 8x10 4,568 photos, 752 members
- UTENTI SIGMA CAMERA 209 photos, 20 members
- Kallitype 192 photos, 51 members
- Platinotype 845 photos, 177 members
- Thailand Images 171,563 photos, 9,855 members
- Sigma Lenses 246,531 photos, 8,307 members
- Sigma SD14 Digital SLR 17,297 photos, 605 members
- Fonemine 0 photos, 4 members
- Sigma Digital SLR Users 16,979 photos, 441 members
- Recovered Photos 3 photos, 25 members
- Too sexy for my hair! 653 photos, 225 members
- High Speed Photography 32,127 photos, 7,740 members
- Dads and Moms 739 photos, 168 members
- Large Format 58,435 photos, 10,021 members
- Watergarden Wonderland 1,998 photos, 268 members
- Spy, Shpion, Espion, Spion... 224 photos, 178 members
- Medium Format (film only) 689,271 photos, 27,368 members
- FlickrCentral 6,982,852 photos, 203,951 members
- Green 24,325 photos, 1,397 members
- Foveon 86,136 photos, 2,371 members
- Lightning 33,466 photos, 13,361 members
spyzter doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2004
- Northern California