As Hobbes said, the nature of man is nasty, British and short.
I am tall, quite handsome, rather short, and more than a little hideous.
Sports I follow avidly are: Aussie rules hopscotch, grouse pincing, and tuna racing.
My family owns a small, successful tuna ranch in eastern Tennessee, which I stand to inherit in entirety, foregoing my brother's divorce from our cousin Lula May.
Toads frighten me.
Things I love about Tom McGuane:
1) The trees formed a canopy above the street where she said she lived, a street on which either invidious competition or the boundless love of property had prevailed in the form of one perfect lawn after another, and hedges that seemed to have been purchased in sections.
-- from Gallatin Canyon
2) The pain was going over him in waves. The light from the window was clear and yellow and made him feel with sudden emotion the rarity of life, the wondrous speckling of the trivial, the small-but-necessary, and the tissue of small delusions that keep good people going.
-- from To Skin a Cat
Explaining his penchant for wordplay, B Kliban said "I don't feel that words are our friends. They mislead us a lot. So I like to torture them."
Photos of Naughty Karate Monkey (2)
- Shake Face 288 photos, 72 members
- Restore Lito's account! 27 photos, 119 members
- HIPSTER 2,091 photos, 449 members
- Post 1 leave 3 passive aggressive comments, notes, or tags 8,791 photos, 826 members
- _Bike Porn 108 photos, 50 members
- Anything But Monkeys! 24,896 photos, 357 members
- Bike Parts 2,385 photos, 157 members
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle 60,385 photos, 4,902 members
- Bicycle Porn 42,357 photos, 2,787 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 19,072 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 336,667 photos, 23,196 members
- U.S. Politics and the World; Political Debate w/ FREE SPEECH 1,693 photos, 116 members
- I Like My Bike 11,219 photos, 854 members
- CommuteByBike 4,466 photos, 380 members
- Furrows 426 photos, 24 members
- It ain't the tools, it's the talent. 4,445 photos, 438 members
- FlickrCentral 7,005,441 photos, 204,369 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,293,943 photos, 53,297 members
- Kite Aerial Photography (KAP) 29,337 photos, 2,278 members
- Be a Hero - GoPro 10,908 photos, 2,476 members
- Photos Taken While Walking 716 photos, 61 members
- Views: 31 1 photo, 1 member
- What´s wrong with the right?! 2,171 photos, 179 members
- minimum 2000 views 4,085 photos, 717 members
- Sweet girls next door w/the simmering sauce pot look underneath 140 photos, 123 members
- KILL MY LANDLORD! 45 photos, 183 members
- rumble in the flickajungle 1,462 photos, 70 members
- Chico, CA 3,686 photos, 318 members
- PhotoTeam SuperluciuS - FLICKR Time 58,926 photos, 3,185 members
- The Kiss 1,238 photos, 570 members
- ♡ Savage Hippie Girl Fan Club! ☆ 101 photos, 34 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,163 photos, 215 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 52,133 photos, 3,107 members
- Arizona Wonders (up to 3 in a row guidelines) 81,299 photos, 7,221 members
- Awesome Cats 992 photos, 74 members
- Animal Butts 4,878 photos, 1,256 members
- Cat Butt 19 photos, 36 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,759 photos, 19,614 members
- Not Normal Kittens 35 photos, 23 members
- Tinna...Sunna...Maxine & Stella's Friendship Group 11,466 photos, 622 members
- Pets Rolling, Stretching, Yawning, Howling ... 2,142 photos, 177 members
- Funny Cat's 32,587 photos, 3,531 members
- Kitty Stormtroopers ~ Cats with Attitude! 7,861 photos, 934 members
- 400 Views: Contest #4 winner -Lumberg- 254 photos, 157 members
- 'Views: 401 - 500 13,787 photos, 1,470 members
- 0> Flickr League of Monty Python Quoters <0 257 photos, 235 members
- Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger... 150 photos, 44 members
- Flying Animals 1,087 photos, 386 members
- Disappointed Horse 663 photos, 99 members
- Proof of Animal Weirdness 503 photos, 143 members
" I'm quite sure of it. Profligate, sybarite and rake, according to the dictionary, describe you very well, indeed! Sensualist! In addition? Appetizing tomatoes."
30th October, 2012
Ice Nine says:
"Wedge, Drimble Vegetation: a.k.a. Drimble Wedge and the Vegetation, Billy the Sock Puppet, Crabapple Bunion.
Wedge is alternately 145cm and 183cm with black blonde bald long underarm hair and a distinct tattoo discretely placed.
Often seen frequenting alcohol-free drinking establishments and opium dens controlled by the Moral Majority, usually in the company of Scooter, a cat of many torments and roundabouts.
Fairground carousels are his nemesis, but are coveted by the dozen.
Wedge is violent pacifist and considered highly toxic. Approach with care, lick only after consultation with your health professional."
25th December, 2007
"For me he'll be forever Blah. We plan to marry in the spring. dum dum dah dum..."
31st August, 2007
"OK, I don't know abbie.normal personaly but until I read the profile I thought she wus a girl! (!?Abbie!?)
After reading his Cohen-esque profile ramblings, I laughed my socks off (must buy more socks).
Some great pics and come to think of it, it is unusual (though not unknown) for girls to use a tablesaw - should have been a clue!"
8th September, 2007
"cantankerous son of a beeyotch. I think I'm in love."
31st May, 2007
"spherewood drives a black tree stump to work, incurring less tax levies than when he flies in on his old bat. driving is a sin, so naturally i disapprove."
11th February, 2007
- August 2005
- Chico, Ca / Seattle / Sedona, Az
- I am:
- Male and Open
- bon vivant, man-about-town, profligate, sybarite and rake.