Hello from Saitama, ugly, boring, tiny island country.
I'm sorry, I cannot live without a translation website.
Tokyo Bike Meetup : we always welcome all of bike lovers.
- Beautiful Japan -pray for Japan- 986 photos, 67 members
- your photo du jour 6,301 photos, 166 members
- Diagnl 3 photos, 6 members
- Alpha Strobist 5,869 photos, 920 members
- α - Sony Alpha DSLR Cameras 578,009 photos, 16,927 members
- orbis® Ring Flash 4,437 photos, 1,769 members
- Tokyo Strobist 東京ストロビスト 1,062 photos, 237 members
- Bicycle Bokeh 2,117 photos, 182 members
- Mount Fuji, Japan 5,466 photos, 1,065 members
- My own beautiful and beloved Dystopia 145 photos, 29 members
- Urban Velo 23,648 photos, 1,460 members
- KyotoLOCO 2008/京都ロコ 2008 156 photos, 17 members
- red bikes 1,462 photos, 235 members
- YOKOHAMA MEET UP 472 photos, 173 members
- the aging fixedgear society 3,107 photos, 191 members
- Vintage Science 1,131 photos, 1,217 members
- Chainring 372 photos, 123 members
- Unpainted 1,928 photos, 222 members
- ride 365 1,830 photos, 106 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 25,122 photos, 2,856 members
- trix on a fix and hot licks 2,350 photos, 231 members
- Keitai Fun Club / ケータイファンクラブ (KFC) 375 photos, 93 members
- Bicycle Film Festival 1,726 photos, 260 members
- Bike Shops and Mechanics 670 photos, 196 members
- 和食 (Washoku) 1,342 photos, 158 members
- Fast Boy Fenders 32 photos, 27 members
- TBMU (Tokyo Bike Meetup) 831 photos, 78 members
- The Items We Carry 3,276 photos, 3,251 members
- 日本語flick'r 506,560 photos, 10,339 members
- railfans 213,871 photos, 1,058 members
- From the Train 10,325 photos, 921 members
- Urban Decay 338,717 photos, 29,213 members
- Tool Porn 5,634 photos, 824 members
- koguhito 99 photos, 8 members
- Bike Mojo 3,476 photos, 150 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,981 photos, 13,309 members
- 狸 Tanuki 524 photos, 219 members
- Beauty Parlors Everywhere 969 photos, 489 members
- Simcity 97 photos, 42 members
- How far have you gone? 20 photos, 16 members
- Explore Top 20 1,775 photos, 622 members
- "The Decisive Moment" - Henri Cartier-Bresson 31,260 photos, 7,005 members
- En bicicleta 6,698 photos, 306 members
- 東京タワー千景 (1000 Views of Tokyo Tower) 1,994 photos, 508 members
- Panda portraits 7,744 photos, 974 members
- SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA 10,675 photos, 615 members
- Train、Station & Terminal 17,155 photos, 1,090 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,068 photos, 11,988 members
- Japan-o-philia 176,202 photos, 5,735 members
- Caltrain 1,300 photos, 124 members
"How wonderful to find another student and advocate of bicycling, systematically photochronicling the bicycling renaissance in Japan. Love your photos!"
11th March, 2008
I met Yohei in Portland Oregon at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show. His photos are a joy to look at and show a very interesting side of cycling and cycling culture. Oh, and I loved his messenger bag made of used bike tires!"
11th February, 2008
Bling Bling ♥ 柔 says:
"very like ur pic!!
is real cool bike!! ♥"
5th January, 2008
faster panda kill kill says:
"from the very beginning....yohei is a japanese national treasure. he brings us his culture and his love of bikes and people in a thoughtful and inspiring way. i never fail to feel something wonderful when i look through his life in photos. i give u a humble bow yohei. thank you for being a superhero."
19th September, 2006
"Yohei is a master of balance: space and clutter, light and shadow. His architectural shots obfuscate the subject by bringing out detail. His night riding shots explain speed and the adventure of modern Tokyo. Yohei isn't limited by style; his imagination captures portraiture, still life, and action with equal skill. My favorite set in flickr? Yohei's "Eat" set. Go view it. Really."
1st February, 2006
David R Munson (gone) says:
"Every morning I check to see what my contacts have posted since yesterday. Whenever Yohei has new stuff up, I get excited. What's more, on top of being a great photographer, he's a throroughly cool guy. He loves bikes, too, and that's always good. Keep up the good work, Yohei!!!"
13th January, 2006
"Some sexy, sexy bikes here. Check this guys stuff out because if you don't you're missing out, you know?"
12th December, 2005
"The photos of Yohei are absolutely great. It's always a surprise to discover his interestings sets. I enjoy looking at nice moments and funny shots that Yohei captures. I will be looking forward his work."
4th September, 2005
Ten Directions says:
"I enjoy Yohei Morita photographs immensely. His keen eye for details and balance creates images of cities, temples and of Japanese culture that are wonderful to view. One can tell he rides his bike skillfully and fast as he takes us along his world. It is a great ride, travel with him and see through his eyes."
16th June, 2005
- September 2004
- Saitama City
- I am:
- COG Magazine