Sol Lang's photostream Pro User
I am an interdisciplinary artist.
What I mostly show here on Flickr is my photography.
You can see more of my work as well as my full CV on my web site and my blog.
If you like my work and would like to purchase an art piece, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit my on-line store.
I have also published a few art books. To purchase them, please follow this link: BOOKS
If nudity in art offends you or your religious views, you should not visit my web site, nor view my Flickr stream.
A large part of my work here, on Flickr, requires that you have your safety filters set to “off”. Although beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I believe that my art-nudes are all produced in good taste and will likely not offend.
Thanks for for visiting my profile.
Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts
- Campos Y Bareau 17 photos, 4 members
- like my facebook 4,402 photos, 740 members
- Apple 58,482 photos, 12,327 members
- Mordus de photos Studio 24,819 photos, 1,664 members
- Film Noir Mood 6,570 photos, 12,577 members
- Photography Idol >>> Comment 1, Invite the best Artists you know 20,000 photos, 2,644 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 998 photos, 217 members
- Faces Extraordinaire 5,214 photos, 990 members
- worldlightning 113,326 photos, 4,095 members
- Photolove Magazine 2,139 photos, 281 members
- Facing the Lens: Portraits of Photographers 1,045 photos, 835 members
- Model Republic 31,193 photos, 2,177 members
- Edit Edit Edit 78 photos, 100 members
- DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRPHY-BELGESEL FOTOĞRAF GRUBU 28 photos, 44 members
- The Magic of Black & White 23,667 photos, 1,065 members
- Applied Arts 1,032 photos, 114 members
- Flickr Pirates 12 photos, 28 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 373,686 photos, 17,053 members
- Just Great Photographs 195 photos, 11 members
- Art Bandits 19,871 photos, 1,458 members
- Google Buzz 4,886 photos, 159 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 539 members
- MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art - NYC) (UNLIMITED) 3,146 photos, 535 members
- Ambiguities conference 2009 26 photos, 20 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS 22,404 photos, 1,348 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 12,718 photos, 1,324 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 50,595 photos, 2,232 members
- *a cinematic world * 53,452 photos, 1,979 members
- Fictitious Reality 27th Exhibition-jaime m / Jaime Monfort 20 photos, 440 members
- timothy leary / transhumanism 5,349 photos, 508 members
- -The Cafe- 565,968 photos, 22,969 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,335 photos, 1,550 members
- Of Nature, Darkly 154 photos, 34 members
- Little titles that mean everything to the photo 5,179 photos, 587 members
- Hongkong photos ...Post 1 / Comment Any 1,Please don't be lazy 44,357 photos, 1,887 members
- MY WINNERS P1/A2 - Signs of Spring Time to vote 951,394 photos, 86,702 members
- pleasantly delicate 483 photos, 314 members
- Negative Space 33,496 photos, 3,643 members
- Portraits du monde * Post 1 , Comment 2 * Sweeper is running 71,266 photos, 5,194 members
- Pi Zappa Krappa 236 photos, 23 members
- Tasteful erotic 744 photos, 439 members
- Nature-Culture-Dialog 929 photos, 101 members
- Fashion World 123,905 photos, 9,878 members
- Fashion America 22,086 photos, 2,175 members
- ~Beyond Portraiture—a little further 28,316 photos, 2,017 members
- Portrait - Faces 496 photos, 105 members
- Heavenly-Italy 2,024 photos, 665 members
- MFF&MBE - most fantastic faces&most beautiful eyes 608 photos, 74 members
- Love Of The Father 418 photos, 234 members
- "Realidad Ficticia-Fictitious Reality-9th Exhibition" 23 photos, 1,054 members
harpreet thinking says:
"...really watching Sol Lang photos are a special treat...and the experience of going through these photos create energy and time...may be....!!! And let me take this opportunity to thank this wonderful soul.
I am really feeling lucky to be part of this experience. Best Wishes."
3rd December, 2010
Tanya Divine West says:
"thanks for letting me be part of your great photos :)"
3rd April, 2010
6th October, 2009
kazam media says:
13th June, 2009
"sol lang...a gentleman in every sense of the word..."
17th December, 2008
Art et Miss says:
"A few words in french for inviting to see this gallery: SolLang est un photographe hors pair pour capturer des ambiances lumineuses parfaites et rendre ces modèles aussi sublimes. A chacun sa vision des choses... aussi faites-vous votre idée par vous mêmes et venez visiter sa galerie. Vous ne serez pas déçus!"
27th September, 2008
"I left the following comment on the photo titled "Sunlight Streaming - Elsie: "Its not fair. No one thing should be this beautiful nor should one photograph be allowed to so perfectly capture such beauty. Damn you Sol, you make us mortals feel like pikers!" I think that says it all."
30th July, 2008
"This is one of the best erotic galleries I have seen on flickr. Sol Lang has a talent to show the women from the best view.
Thank you very much for sharing this fantastic work with us !"
29th March, 2008
"Sol Lang does some awesome work. Definitely an artistic professional he is just a true artist behind the camera. Big thumbs up & respect
Best of luck"
28th March, 2008
"A few words, Sol's photos are simply magic. Eye, great class, great style. Best gallery in this galaxy :)"
9th March, 2008
"Thanks for the invitation !!!! Check out our pics here !!!Come and hang out with us and lets talk about SEX and LIFE and LOVE , and YOU !"
7th March, 2008
Baltasar G S says:
"Este gran maestro de la iluminación y del color, profundo conocedor de la anatomía humana hasta crear composiciones llenas de perfecta armonía, nos brinda en sus trabajos llenos de una elegante sensualidad, la extraordinaria oportunidad de recrearnos en la belleza del cuerpo femenino. Al mismo tiempo, es obligado destacar la capacidad de trabajo y de innovación permanente. Un fotógrafo de la belleza, con un altísimo nivel técnico y con una disciplina en el trabajo diario digna de elogio.
This grand master of illumination and of the color, deep full connoisseur of the human anatomy to create composition of perfect harmony, you offer us in his fraught works of an elegant sensuality, the extraordinary opportunity to take delight in the beauty of the feminine body. At the same time, it is obliged to highlight the capability of work and of permanent invention. A praiseworthy photographer of beauty, with a highest technical level and with a discipline in the daily work."
5th March, 2008
"Sol Lang is amazing. Your Art Femme work is magnifique! Natalie and Manon are stunningly brilliant. Thank you for sharing your astounding images and models."
14th October, 2007
"Your description of the atmosfere or situation of a picture gives me the chance to learn more of a real pro. you are one of a kind, I only hope to meet you someday and have a nice chat with a glass of wine
Tnks 4 all!"
3rd October, 2007
"U R my hero and inspiration :-)"
3rd October, 2007
Elliot Nodragon says:
"I have only very recently been able to see all the work that Sol has posted on flickr, but already I count myself as very lucky to be able to share some of the results of a truly remarkable talent. Not only does he use really beautiful people, but he brings out of them the hidden beauty of their character and nature. His work is awe inspiring and he is a perfect example of what it means to be an artist.
Sol, thanks for adding me and thanks for sharing your talents with us all."
22nd September, 2007
"Sol Lang has not only produced some of the best looking nudes I've seen, but shines as a role-model with his behind-the-scenes videos, the trust his models have in him, and his generosity in helping those of us less experienced than him. Pleasure to see your work."
5th July, 2007
"Sol Lang is truly one of the finest on Flickr. You can't get the images he does without his models having the trust in him. There is this special connection between him and his subjects that not many photographers have. It's special to see it come to life on his stream. Best to you and your talented wife!"
12th June, 2007
"sol's photography is a everyday thing, the nudity, but its not what he takes the photos of, its how it comes out, like shit they're good!!!!, ahaha
i love natalie's collection"
12th June, 2007
"me encanta la mágia de tus fotos , y tus preciosas mujeres"
26th May, 2007
Lily Zaine says:
"I can see and also feel your photos, they're no doubt the works of a professional photographer. The models are very beautiful and sexy. The lighting setup is amazing, only focus on the right spots. Thanks for sharing."
17th March, 2007
"Wow! I only can say tha Sol's work is awesome; he produce some of the most sexy high quality nudes, and erotic pictures i've ever seen here in flickr and "outside". His production work, make up, models, and all reflects passion for his art; see it all take your time, you'll enjoy the ride and you'll learn a lot."
17th February, 2007
"uno de los GRANDES en flickr!! no deje de ver sus fotografías en tamaño original
one of the GREAT ones in flickr! it does not let see its photographies in original size"
17th February, 2007
I have a dream says:
"A "picture perfect" in every sense - the lighting, the setups, the women, the colors. PERFECT is defined in this photostream."
8th February, 2007
"Sol Lang's photography inspires and reveals and evokes and awakens even the coldest of souls... one can feel the very fire that drives him to continue to work and produce these stunning photographs.
Sol is one with his camera and his craft to such an extent it is difficult sometimes even for him to see where his art ends and he begins. The viewer is brought right into the space of the subject with his astute use of lighting, composition and depth of field.
With a style uniquely his own, Sol's work will captivate you; you will not be able to resist! (Nor will you want to...)"
8th February, 2007
Eric Dupuis says:
"From abstract compositions taken in some forgotten back alleys to paying tribute to the splendors of nature, from street to nude photography, Sol selective eye always reveals to us the soul of his subjects. I simply admire how fearless he is, touching upon many themes with the same dedication and mastery.
It's a privilege to know you, your work and to be able to share with you regularly."
10th January, 2007
"beautiful photographs and some of the classiest nude pictures i've seen around here."
27th December, 2006
Fonzie's cousin says:
"Your photography is beautiful"
18th December, 2006
"An incredibly talented photographer with a real range of skills and abilities. I was first drawn in by Sol Lang's wonderful landscape shots, but these days its his portrait photos that really impress me... and he keeps getting better all the time!"
9th October, 2006
Crosslight Studios says:
"Your shots are inspiring. I find myself coming back to your flickr page over and over again. Unlike a lot of people that claim to be photographers and are just "picture-takers", you are a true and talented photographer and that's something to appreciate. Well done, and thank you for sharing."
4th October, 2006
Is one of the very best Imaging Artist on the net.
When I visited other of his sites, I found that his very talented in all segments of Imaging Arts.
On this site here he have exhibited the great skill in Modeling & Fashion images.
A creative profession & very kind & loving to share his master piece on the net.
You are great.... I appreciate your everything......"
23rd August, 2006
"Whether he is offering an intimate perspective on the forgotten and overlooked inanimate world or a brief, but powerful, glimpse at the human condition, Sol Lang's photostream showcases a wonderful artistic approach to photography that should not be overlooked! Combined with his excellent technical skills it seems there is no limit to what he can show us from a refreshing point of view.
Make sure to check out his Exhibit Works set and my personal favorite: Back alleys, Le Plateau, Montréal."
26th October, 2005
Mary Bogdan says:
"SOL LANG is one of the best artists I know. His vision is expansive and he is equally genius at portraiture as well as street scenes or close-ups of walls and alleyways. His brilliant vision touches something in us all and our lives are somehow enriched by his photography. We see things that we might not have experienced on our own... he brings us into his world and it's beautiful. Thank you Sol Lang for sharing your incredible eye with us!"
31st August, 2005
- Sol Lang
- June 2005
- Hampstead, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sol Lang