Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my photos.
You will mostly find landscapes, still lifes and street photography here. You can also find a few living breathing things in the People and Other Strange Creatures set.
Alas, my globetrotting Pez Dispenser has met his maker. But his travels and adventures live on HERE.
I make my living as a film editor, cutting mostly sports and documentary style pieces for television.
I shoot with a Canon 30D and my wife's Nikon S550 when we're runnin' n' gunnin'. My go-to lens is a Sigma 30mm/f1.4 that is just the cat's pajamas.
Almost everything I shoot gets the once over in Photoshop. I just can't help myself.
What the hell is "interestingness"? Can't really help ya there, sport. But the flickr gods seemed to smile upon these
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- Corolla Photographers 376 photos, 68 members
- OBX 5,584 photos, 504 members
- The Outer Banks of North Carolina 4,659 photos, 513 members
- Peace Kids 1,240 photos, 106 members
- Peace Is Not Just A Word 3,224 photos, 570 members
- it's obvious 71 photos, 44 members
- Peace, Love & Happiness 3,092 photos, 246 members
- Make a PEACE sign 63 photos, 30 members
- Peace Your World 44 photos, 64 members
- Peace! 559 photos, 55 members
- Peace Signs 1,027 photos, 267 members
- People for Peace 961 photos, 119 members
- Peace & Love ☮ ♥ Words & Signs 490 photos, 199 members
- Peace 14,022 photos, 1,634 members
- One Million Peace Signs 11,777 photos, 4,329 members
- Snow Creations (Snowmen) 56 photos, 19 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,087 photos, 792 members
- Colours of Puglia 16,682 photos, 1,101 members
- Bisceglie 128 photos, 28 members
- Firenze / Florence 21,013 photos, 2,301 members
- Venice, Italy in Black and White 3,639 photos, 744 members
- Venice 98,137 photos, 9,006 members
- Venezia - Venice 88,343 photos, 7,134 members
- L'altra Venezia - The Other Venice 9,253 photos, 1,034 members
- B&W Ballet 3,123 photos, 659 members
- Bubbles 19,361 photos, 7,290 members
- Coruña 18,121 photos, 963 members
- Graves, Tombs And Cemeteries 241,480 photos, 35,052 members
- The Listening Project 152 photos, 70 members
- Surreal/Random Photoshop Crap 4,294 photos, 413 members
- ALL ABOUT INSECTS & SPIDERS 100,765 photos, 7,218 members
- Insects and Spiders 103,987 photos, 7,108 members
- The Spider Web 44,304 photos, 9,667 members
- Awesome Picture Award (Invite Only) 18,683 photos, 6,743 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,372 photos, 40,628 members
- Low key 24,428 photos, 5,457 members
- Mantis Gallery 4,888 photos, 994 members
- Oh Those Wildwood Days - NJ 852 photos, 130 members
- CAPE MAY NJ 3,058 photos, 174 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ High Quality~Queue -P1/C3 251,103 photos, 31,530 members
- Bryant Park NYC 3,336 photos, 807 members
- What's The Hook? 1,473 photos, 109 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 146,124 photos, 6,768 members
- Where's your head at? 1,158 photos, 287 members
- Red Hook 2,056 photos, 279 members
- Friends of the High Line 20,005 photos, 2,061 members
- The Hold Steady 3,083 photos, 229 members
- Feiras de Galicia 301 photos, 79 members
- Headless à la 10cent 62 photos, 23 members
- Cranford Township, New Jersey (NJ) 182 photos, 31 members
"Snowdog rocks the lens and the pixels and our world. His alpha dog lead of the pack position gives him a very unique and stunning perspective on Metropolis and beyond.
And he somehow managed to have the cutest, smartest, funniest Snowpuppy the world has ever known. For that alone he deserves lauds and testimonials.
Friend to Pez and mankind, Snowdog is a credit not only to his pack but to Flickr."
21st November, 2007
"anthony stalked my stream when he found out i was a bruce fan, and once i figured out who the hell he was, i'd already found myself happily burdened with a friend for life. the man is everything -- he's talented, he's kind, he's funny, he's smart, and he gives a shit. that's what gets me the most. well, no. what gets me the most is the funny. his talent as a photographer gets me too. but honestly? i come for the photos, but i stay for the funny.
i've had the honor of meeting the dog of the snows in person, and i have to say, he really is one of my favorite humans.
17th August, 2007
Plastic Jesus says:
"Anthony's an eejit - there must be Irish blood in there somewhere. He constantly cracks me up with his funny remarks (funny how?) but he's also a very talented photographer. Just don't tell him I said so. Oh no, that's right, he gets to read this before it appears. OK, so he's an out of control narcissist who just wants us ALL to LOVE HIM!!!!"
12th November, 2006
Natalia F. says:
"Anthony Snowdog's eyes on the world are as sharp and focused as his sense of humor and wit. If there were such a thing as a "most faved photographer" on flickr, he would be mine. I love his images, making a city that is so familiar and so distant to me become even more so. One can see his intense sensibility reflected in every aspect of his life, from the way he holds his daughter in pictures to the shadows of doorsteps he photographs.
I seem to be in about 20 different groups with him, and although I have ended up in some following his astute words, the first few were coincidental, and for those small blessings in life, I am thankful!"
2nd June, 2006
"Since I first became aware of Anthony (thanks, Globetrotting Ernie!), his creative photos and witty playfulness have always been a bright spot.
I appreciate the way his exceptional eye captures my hometown (NYC) and turns everyday sights into unique and beatiful visual stories.
Congratulations to you and Maria on your precious Isabel!"
29th May, 2006
"Snowdog101 AKA Anthony from Jersey, is without a doubt, one of the funniest people on flickr! He has me laughing out loud daily! His sense of humor is as dry as it comes. Watch out or he will pull a quick one on you and you won't even notice!
Under that funny exterior there is a great photographer! Just check out his stream and you shall see what I mean. He has quite a variety of subjects, captured beautifully!
Keeping with his metaphor, after tasting and indulging in his stream, when you can't take even one more bite, make sure you check out the travelogue of Ernie: www.flickr.com/gr...
It is amazing and delightful all wrapped up in a bow!
25th May, 2006
- Anthony Cortese
- November 2005
- Franklin Square, NY
- Garwood, NJ, US
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Film Editor