Jeen Na's photostream Pro User
Hi, I'm Jeen Na and I'm 17 years old.
Here, you'll see portraits of my friends, family, and myself. I try to express my thoughts and personality through my photographs. I hope that someday I'll make a difference in the world. Flickr has been my start to making that difference.
Feel free to message me with questions or just to chat.
-Please do not steal my work.
-If you want to share my work, please make sure to credit back to my Flickr.
-For business inquiries, please email me at the address given to the side.
- CHSPhotography Club 0 photos, 1 member
- PLYM Magazine 51,208 photos, 2,962 members
- Build Me Up 8,443 photos, 1,010 members
- Collaborative Colour Project 19 photos, 10 members
- dream or reality? 261,982 photos, 15,219 members
- Catchy Colors 3,077,309 photos, 107,850 members
- Conceptual photography 234,137 photos, 14,409 members
- Only A Fading Conception 1,865 photos, 1,407 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 269,400 photos, 17,112 members
- We Chase Light 9,197 photos, 1,180 members
- Soul of the photographs 2,910 photos, 844 members
- Teens With a Camera 91,773 photos, 3,583 members
- Weekly Self-Portrait (up to 3/week) 4,447 photos, 879 members
- Teen Photographers 13-19 72,614 photos, 3,066 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 532,597 photos, 24,916 members
- Just Teens (images OF teens only) 31,407 photos, 2,557 members
- Digital Diversity (now closed) 238 photos, 93 members
- A Collaboration: Photoshop Tips and Tutorials 8,427 photos, 3,390 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 155,531 photos, 7,991 members
- lens flares 10,539 photos, 2,336 members
- Project 365 1,616,453 photos, 27,506 members
- 365 Days Project 432,423 photos, 8,578 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 200,706 photos, 13,288 members
- Dreams/Nightmares 17,669 photos, 1,126 members
- Nightmares and Dreamscapes 17,501 photos, 1,772 members
- Sony a330 Owners Club 5,707 photos, 221 members
- Digital Paintings 8,875 photos, 570 members
- photoshop - drawings and paintings 1,197 photos, 174 members
- Magic Hour Portraits (NO flash) 439 photos, 124 members
- Adobe PhotoShop Creations 188,557 photos, 15,861 members
- India Song 28,357 photos, 1,548 members
- ╠Mains-Hands-Hände-Mani-Manos╣ 8,395 photos, 4,380 members
- 365ish 12,930 photos, 244 members
- "It's me." 67,897 photos, 4,346 members
- The Portraits 12,803 photos, 708 members
- The Flickr Photography Club for Teenagers 18,196 photos, 1,239 members
- Flickr For Teenagers 31,434 photos, 1,120 members
- !~ Photo Manipulation ~! 2,736 photos, 266 members
- Excellence in image manipulation 2,143 photos, 402 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 151,920 photos, 12,610 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,054,565 photos, 23,331 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 151,006 photos, 6,761 members
- Teenagers on Photophlow 180 photos, 29 members
- Photomanipulation 68,222 photos, 6,680 members
- converse n.w.o. 12,489 photos, 2,799 members
- converse world domination! 26,231 photos, 8,723 members
- NO FLASH! 63,800 photos, 2,396 members
- Portraiture 602,879 photos, 24,709 members
- just for teens 19,899 photos, 1,091 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 639,972 photos, 29,428 members
"I am absolutely in love in Jeen's work. His photography embraces beautiful tones, amazing light, and incredible instances of movement that would have otherwise gone unnoticed by an ordinary person without the eye of an artist. His photography is captivating. I am looking forward to seeing how he continues to grow as a photographer! Keep up the wonderful work :)"
18th July, 2012
Maria Khiani says:
"Well Jeen is a true artist, I fell completely in love with his work.
I could write a novel but I won't, because I just adore every single piece of art he creates. And that's it. He's incredibly talented.
Keep it up Jeen, you'll go far with your photography!
15th July, 2012
Lana Isabella says:
the love between your pictures and me started a long long time ago so i have no clue why it took me so long to finally write you a testimonial.
the way you put colors as rich as the rainbow and ideas full of imagination in your pictures really blows my mind. you are one of my very favorites on flickr and I feel like I can relate to your work, because it's beautiful and flawless and light and growing and just wonderful.
Hope you know that."
11th April, 2012
homemade memories says:
"Jeen is a true visionary. Its hard for anyone to not appreciate such beautiful work. His portraits are striking and the tones are always soft and lovely. And it always seems like he puts so much care into his photographs. Please never stop shooting."
29th January, 2012
"Words can not describe the amount of amazement that goes through my head while looking at your work. I feel that you are truly someone who can inspire others through your work. I wish you all the best! I look foward to your updates!"
8th May, 2011
Huda Alessi says:
"You're an artist! I love your work, the colors, the tones, the textures!
everything is just perfect and charming! your photostream is one of my favorites! so, well done my friend."
5th March, 2011
"i'm just in love with every photo you create."
2nd January, 2011
"You, boy! are really talented! You have so many beautiful things ahead of you!
Jeen's photograph are simply breath taking! and very interesting! and some of them are just out of this world!
I keep coming back to his stream to see whether he has posted something extraordinary!
keep up the good work! and never let anyone come in your way! you're gorgeous!
24th December, 2010
angela w* says:
"although i don't know jeen very well, i know he is an amazing photographer and his photos really inspire me.
keep up the great work!"
4th December, 2010
E.B. Photography❤ says:
"I must have been OUT OF MY MIND to not have written you a testimonial yet -_-
To put it simply, all of your work is so carefully crafted and magical and I can never not look at a new upload of yours. You are extremely talented and I would wait anxiously to see another upload of yours even if I had to wait like... THREE MONTHS. Or something like that haha :D
You are awesome so keep doing what you're doing. You have a ton of potential, Jeen. :)"
29th November, 2010
amanda ishoey says:
"You are such a great photographer! Never stop what you're doing. You are sooooooooo amazing! Love your photos, and I always will!"
28th November, 2010
"Jeen is amazing.
There is no but, or, and or hi.
All his photographs are so perfect- the lighting, the mood, the composition.
Everything is so STUNNING.
I wish I could take something as beautiful as Jeen- but unfortunately, only Jeen is such the master. (:"
31st October, 2010
I haven't known your stream for very long, but all your recent pictures, heck, just show me 5 of your pictures and I already know for sure you're an amazing, mind blasting photographer.
well, what can't i say about you.
your photos are all just so gorgeous and unique. you are one of my inspirations because everything you upload is so visually beautiful. your photos are incredible. the colors and clearness and murkiness and mysteriousness and coolness of your pictures are out of this world.
your. whole. stream. is. truly. breath. taking.
zz. upload more!"
31st October, 2010
at a loss for words says:
"through his photography jeen conveys his deepest thoughts and philosophies through his truly captivating images. He encompasses not only his life, ideas, dreams, and philosophies but also things that viewers can connect to. because of that, he is my favorite person on flickr. Not only this but he is very loquacious and gregarious and replies to all flickr mail! i cried and dropped my canon rebel into a pond during golden hour when he decided to quit his 365. Jeen, you have captivated me time and time again and I look forward to drooling on my keys the next time I stare at one of your next cherubic self portraits. I also await reading your extraneous, but quite engrossing descriptions in each of your photographs.
LOL JK, GURL IMMA BEAT YOUR FACE IN.
2nd September, 2010
"Hey there Jeen, first of all I just want to say I think you are an exceptionally talented young man and one day you will be going places! I love your pics...they show your inner depth and imagination not to mention your wonderful sense of creativity! And if that's not all....you have a wonderful character....very friendly and open as is obvious from the number of the contacts you keep here on Flickr! Congratulations to you my friend!"
21st August, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
"You are simply inspirational.
The power and beauty in your photos is mind blowing, I love your work.
That up there was the testimonial for your incredible work, this is for you. Jeen you are literally my best friend on flickr and I'm glad we were able to meet on this and you know what I would be honoured to meet you if you came to London. You make me smile and laugh from hundreds of miles and a different time zone away. I think maybe it was my first testimonial to you or something that got us talking ahh I can't remember but I'm really happy it did because we have had some awesome chats, and 'explore' progression! To be honest Jeen you are the amazing one, not me at all and I hope one day you will see that and we will live happily ever after as camera buddies!
6th August, 2010
"Even though I don't know Jeen well, I still love to look through his photos. He's a very inspirational and creative photographer. I admire his ability to see the perfect photo and his ability to execute that as well. Thank you Jeen, and keep on shootin' :)"
27th June, 2010
"na.jeen is a very talented young artist and has seriously got to keep going with his artwork. Well done na.jeen"
19th December, 2009
- Jeen Na
- May 2009
- United States
- I am: