- Peoples of India 57,004 photos, 3,857 members
- Sunny Tottenham 734 photos, 92 members
- The River Lee and Lee Valley 5,144 photos, 293 members
- Large Format 58,592 photos, 10,082 members
- Tilt Shift 27,245 photos, 4,217 members
- 07_07_07 8,093 photos, 5,010 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,358 photos, 17,880 members
- The World Of Alan Bennett 1,581 photos, 146 members
- Adobe Lightroom 23,223 photos, 22,557 members
- For The Love of Bread 7,837 photos, 1,222 members
- Cattle unposed in public. UK. 594 photos, 96 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 234,323 photos, 11,845 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 405,120 photos, 20,040 members
- Bread Baking 12,205 photos, 1,833 members
- Bread 4,640 photos, 659 members
- 365 Britons 1,541 photos, 82 members
- 365 Londoners 1,891 photos, 180 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 173 photos, 218 members
- Women Photographers UK 328 photos, 36 members
- Flickriconoclasts: Is this supposed to be art? 18 photos, 45 members
- The Disquieting 836 photos, 154 members
- A Group For Mono, Glasgow 178 photos, 51 members
- Cats Who Lounge 14,912 photos, 2,434 members
- SOCPA 322 photos, 43 members
- full english 1,027 photos, 344 members
- Glasgow Buddies (PEOPLE ONLY!) 1,530 photos, 281 members
- Speak Up For Peace (read rules before posting) 73 photos, 886 members
- That British Eccentricity - A Very British Celebration 4,473 photos, 447 members
- FlickRelief: a collective effort 314 photos, 647 members
- Strobist.com 587,547 photos, 117,307 members
- watashiwa bokeh 6,649 photos, 283 members
- Trying to get paid for this! 481 photos, 123 members
- Taller Than It's Wide 4,920 photos, 398 members
- Man in The White Suit - Film Photos, UK! 14,242 photos, 333 members
- The Blink of an Eye 2,006 photos, 3,021 members
- Ban the Bag 744 photos, 277 members
- Lovely Eyesore 21,438 photos, 12,367 members
- A Splendid Ugliness 8,365 photos, 382 members
- ! * FERROPOOL - Industrials, Konstruktionsites & FerroArt * ! 11,400 photos, 1,040 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 17,143 photos, 1,389 members
- Camera Trade 219 photos, 345 members
- Art Fags 845 photos, 84 members
- Cowparade 4,650 photos, 266 members
- Australian Images 159,295 photos, 2,790 members
- Aspects of Britain 33,884 photos, 549 members
- The London Flickr Scavenger Hunt 344 photos, 307 members
- People Unposed In Public.UK 18,085 photos, 734 members
- The Prestes Maia Hope 1,176 photos, 734 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,517 photos, 866 members
- PLANT [directory] 植物 180,254 photos, 12,702 members
"I've known shooz since she was about, oh, that high, and will gladly vouchsafe for her
She got me into flickr, helped to rekindle my interest in photography and has been a valuable source of photographic information and encouragement. She also takes some pretty good photographs."
26th August, 2006
"i would say shooz is one of my dearest flickr peeps. i started watching her pics from back in the "chase" days, when she beat me in "Chase V: V is for victory". i have followed her amazing growth as a photographer ever since. she has a natural eye and has mastered great technique.
note to all... keep tabs on this stream."
24th August, 2006
"Yeah Shooz, you totally Rock!"
30th September, 2005
"Shooz, you rock!"
18th July, 2005
"Shooz just got better. It is that magical thing when you pot the black, win the lottery, and every cake you bake turns out perfect. She is on the crest of a wave. Shooz Roolz OK!!!"
4th June, 2005
"Endowed by nature with a fantastic eye, the shoozographer captures the world and shows it to you from another angle."
3rd April, 2005
"Shooz invites us to a beautiful black and white world with hidden gardens. Her color photos show us such wonderful details. Watch out for the portrait gems taken from real life."
1st April, 2005
"Shooz is an amazing photographer. She has the ability to capture images that transport you directly to the scene, directly into a conversation, directly into her world, and they are always scenes, conversations and worlds that you wanted to visit, even if you didn't know it beforehand. Her urban work is gritty and real, her landscapes dreamy and inviting. Her portraits alone would make Shooz one of the greatest photographers around, and I am envious of her ability to engage any subject and capture their essence. I don't even know why you're still reading this and not looking at her photos. You must be crazy."
30th March, 2005
"The reason why Shooz is a perfect example of what I think makes an amazing photographer - she sees the world like no one else and notices the moments that others leave behind. Her angles and her "finds" always leave me in awe but never surprise me for their brilliance.
Plus, she seems like a whole bag of fun and awesome!"
30th March, 2005
"Shooz - you have a rich, innate talent for portrait photography. What a pleasure to have you among my contacts! Your photos display character, much emotion and tremendous style."
19th March, 2005
Art Ascii says:
Enriches the world of flickr through her ability to distil the essence of her fellow Glaswegians in candid portraits. Through her images the people she captures, exude their character and she creates a real sense of place and community.
I love battling The Chase with her. The quality of her work inspires and challenges me to try harder.
PS She look Hot in her glad rags too."
18th March, 2005
"Shoozie & the Shooziephotostream are the perfect footwear: comfortable, great to look at, something you can equally sit at home by the fire or go out dancing in, bags of style, nicely unconventional, useful if you need some teeth kicking out ;) These Shooz shine in the Flickr of light. Able to make you laff, cry, cry from laffin’. Slip your feet in and bounce around!"
25th February, 2005
"Utterly astonishing how you can bring all these lovely people to your small corner of Flickr with so very few photos. Glasgow's never going to be the same again.:)"
1st February, 2005
- December 2004
- I am: