Hi! We live in the great state of Washington. If you take a look at my photostream, you will see that I love critters ~ furry, feathered and otherwise!
I'm in the process of making my sets into collections, so things are a little mixed up right now. I'll finish when time allows.
Please do not use my photos without permission!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MY PHOTOS ARE REGISTERED & COPYRIGHTED TO MYSELF!
Only those with special written legal permission from myself may use my photos.
Photos of shesnuckinfuts (4)
- Experience Mount Rainier National Park 180 photos, 17 members
- Mount Rainier National Park photos - NPS 566 photos, 134 members
- World Nature and Wildlife Group P1/C3 13,215 photos, 1,081 members
- The Best Wildlife Photography on Planet Earth. 9,254 photos, 262 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,442 photos, 94,190 members
- The Nature Conservancy 514,869 photos, 33,025 members
- For Garnite! 527 photos, 139 members
- World Nature and Wildlife HALL OF FAME P1/C4 15,020 photos, 1,340 members
- Bird Feeders of Greater Seattle 90 photos, 8 members
- Entiat, WA 393 photos, 27 members
- Birds, Wildlife, Scenery 365 photos, 11 members
- Burdr 65,138 photos, 891 members
- PacificNW 6,604 photos, 127 members
- Washington State Tourism - Creative Commons GROUP CLOSED 2,079 photos, 92 members
- Official Washington State Tourism - Group CLOSED 12,739 photos, 465 members
- Flickr Big Cats 78,981 photos, 9,925 members
- Snoqualmie Falls 172 photos, 39 members
- do the puyallup (it's a doozy) 81 photos, 11 members
- KISS on Flickr. 2,183 photos, 356 members
- Washington State Downtowns (WSD) 6,359 photos, 400 members
- The Deadliest Catch 192 photos, 84 members
- "Most Beautiful Pictures" 102,826 photos, 3,651 members
- THIS MEANS YOU!! 443 photos, 44 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 21,428 photos, 840 members
- Happy Flowery Friday!!--Everyday~~~ 13,088 photos, 1,017 members
- FCATS - Post 1 & Award 2 26,373 photos, 2,906 members
- Furrific Cats 18,847 photos, 927 members
- It's a sign! 24,618 photos, 674 members
- Fabulous Fractalius 12,486 photos, 1,416 members
- Fractalius Friday 2,250 photos, 195 members
- The wonderful world of birds (P1/A2) *VOTE VOTE VOTE! 66,065 photos, 4,896 members
- Pacific Science Center 419 photos, 83 members
- Nature's Pot-of-Gold: Level 1 (p1/a3) 304,531 photos, 18,216 members
- Winged Water Wonders (Post 1 - Comment 1) 75,044 photos, 3,647 members
- Paradise, WA 192 photos, 31 members
- comfortable and cozy 273 photos, 22 members
- This is Now 15,596 photos, 6,292 members
- **Sing We Now of Christmas** 138 photos, 67 members
- Stunning Planet Earth - Post 1 & Award 2 [Nature Inspired] 33,644 photos, 4,143 members
- Flickr 888 4,886 photos, 10,490 members
- Central Cascades Geotourism Project 1,080 photos, 83 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 115,703 photos, 21,897 members
- Amazing Nature Beauty ~ invited photo only ~ give awards ~ 3,088 photos, 1,272 members
- One Flower Per Day 8,955 photos, 642 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 228,309 photos, 22,134 members
- Natures Silhouettes (REMEMBER TO COMMENT!) 39,740 photos, 8,313 members
- June 15th - Nature Photography Day 125 photos, 193 members
- Individual Animals: honoring Jane Goodall 487 photos, 45 members
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium 1,103 photos, 102 members
- Feathers+Beaks=Birds (P2 / C2) 114,701 photos, 6,680 members
Birdman of El Paso says:
"I love Debbie's "critter" photos! They are sometimes beautiful, sometimes funny and always interesting.
Debbie has been a loyal friend and supporter for years now and I'm ashamed it's taken me this long to write a testimonial.
Thanks for your super wildlife images and your steady support and cool comments.
You are the best!"
21st December, 2009
swt snookie says:
"I look forward to Debs shots everyday! You are one of the best nature photographers on flickr! Your love of nature shows in every shot, always beautiful details and color and perspective! I have enjoyed the photos of the raccoons that come to her back yard, to the many birds that visit her pond! I really enjoy the shots of her adorable granddaughter Kali, what a precious child!!! Debs beautiful photos of Washington State have convinced me I need to visit there!!! She never fails to make me laugh with her wonderful sense of humor!!! Thanks Deb for being such a wonderful flickr friend!!!!!!!"
27th July, 2009
"If you ever want to see the "heart" of nature, visit Deb's photostream, and do so when you have time to sit and just enjoy!!!
The heart of nature isn't the only heart that shows in her photos - - - she is a wonderful person with a great sense of humor and the ability to project her own "heart" into the subjects she photographs.
My world is a good bit brighter with Deb in it, even if it is an "online" friendship. I believe in them because my best friend in the world is someone I met in 1995 ONLINE!!!
Sometimes you see someone's photos, or talk to them in Instant Messages, or read something they've written, and you just KNOW you'd love to meet this person in 3D and be friends. Deb is one of those people for me.
Such beautiful photos!!! You're missing something special if you're missing her work!!!
Claire (a/k/a Ga Music Maker)
P.S. I have decided just now - - - January 10th - - - that visiting Deb's photostream is like taking a vacation. If you want to go to Washington State for a few hours, go by way of her photostream!!!
Edited 08/08/08 - - - Do NOT miss her "Critters" set - she has an almost unbelievable - and certainly "INCREDIBLE" - groups of pictures, updated almost daily, of the cutest racoons in the entire world. I want her to write a book!!!"
8th August, 2008
"When I first saw Debbie’s photos I really thought she was shooting with those big lenses the pros use but no; most of her photos are taken with a point and shoot. Goes to show you how talented she really is. An exceptional photographer, Debbie really knows how to drive that camera of hers. As a contact she’s shown me the good side of flickr. Thanks Debbie for sharing such an amazing collection of images with us. I know you recently got an SLR so I look forward to seeing more of your work."
15th January, 2008
"My dear Debbie! it's about two years that we are becomes friends on flickr and in all this time you always give me the opportunity to watch how is beautiful the nature near you, so many nature spot, animals, my beloved goose and duck, and so many very well captured photos!
You give me the opportunity to view with your sweet eyes this magic moments, and for this reason, and also for your sincere friendship i want to say you a very special Thanks from you italian friend :) and i wish to compliment with you for your wonderful work on flickr! BRAVA!
1st May, 2007
"Passionate and devoted..... and funny... her love for nature, for life around her is in all of her photographs and in the thoughts she connects to them. Deb has given Voices a voice by watching over "thoughts to live by" and encouraging us all to go deeper in what we see and photograph."
24th December, 2006
"Debbie has a deft touch with the camera. There are so many wonderful shots here in your sets. You have an exceptional feel for animals, expressed through your photos. And a great sense of humor, too! The titles help convey the joy you experience being so near these creatures -- but that would be evident even without them. Unforgettable work."
16th June, 2006
"Deb has come to flickr with a talent, not only for Photoography, but for bringing the wildlife up to the camera. Her pictures always reek with detail and composition. She also has co-admined on the Ocean shores, WA group with me and has a winning way with everyone.
I'm glad to have her as a friend and I know my world is better with her in it.
11th June, 2006
- February 2006
- Kent, WA, USA
- I am: