shapeshift's photostream Pro User
Photos of shapeshift (2)
- WONDERS OF ARCHAEOLOGY & ARCHITECTURE ***POST1/CMT1*** 14,433 photos, 1,130 members
- AWESOME ASIA post 1, award 3 (Join Us Please) 78,053 photos, 3,867 members
- All Around the World...Post 6 - Comment 3 60,031 photos, 1,481 members
- documentaries 19,065 photos, 763 members
- Earth Asia (Post 3-Award 3) 75,898 photos, 2,400 members
- ~nature meets structure~2 comments 25,431 photos, 2,186 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) 51,935 photos, 1,972 members
- The Wanderlust 17,568 photos, 1,054 members
- * TRAVEL * (Please COMMENT with the CODE !) 90,555 photos, 3,956 members
- National Geographic Photojournalism 20,266 photos, 968 members
- Official National Geographic Group 454,358 photos, 15,410 members
- Global Photojournalism; Politics, News, Protest, and Culture 231,971 photos, 16,298 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 155,462 photos, 6,895 members
- *Artist of the Year* Level 4~Double Platinum P1/A5- Invite Only 19,147 photos, 3,019 members
- • BUDDHISM ☸ 仏教 | 佛教 • Post 1 | Award 2 • 677 photos, 70 members
- Villages and small towns of the world 36,883 photos, 3,393 members
- The Street Of Life (street photo) 2,699 photos, 260 members
- Street Life 242,088 photos, 7,176 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 30,503 photos, 4,757 members
- Streetlife 110,914 photos, 2,636 members
- Beautiful Myanmar 9,811 photos, 298 members
- Mrauk U 218 photos, 18 members
- Myanmar 11,666 photos, 237 members
- Burma Images 30,681 photos, 1,283 members
- Burma-Myanmar land on the map. 25,562 photos, 1,134 members
- Mrauk U (Burma) 863 photos, 45 members
- travel and social reportage 27,239 photos, 1,341 members
- Ancient Ruins & Ancient Places 3,041 photos, 112 members
- National Geographic Group 172,754 photos, 9,731 members
- Fashion 238,197 photos, 17,056 members
- Tôi ♥ Việt Nam | I ♥ Vietnam - On Flickr 15,473 photos, 722 members
- *Artist of the Year* Level 3~Platinum Hall of Fame-Invite Only 37,863 photos, 4,891 members
- *Artist of the Year* Level 2 ~ P1/-A5 ~ Invite Only 101,789 photos, 9,776 members
- My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) - Sweeper is ON 472,305 photos, 15,315 members
- 100 + Viewed Best Archaeology, Old Art & Ruins (add 1, award 1) 9,932 photos, 828 members
- My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 Invited!) 47,825 photos, 3,917 members
- My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 63,690 photos, 5,290 members
- GALLERY THE VERY BEST OF PEACE GROUP : <LEVEL 4> P1 / A3 3,397 photos, 1,307 members
- Finest Diamond 31,788 photos, 5,707 members
- My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 85,688 photos, 6,112 members
- Fine Platinum 63,740 photos, 9,150 members
- My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 117,531 photos, 7,169 members
- Fine Gold 524,027 photos, 23,052 members
- WORLD Peace HallofFame<LEVEL 3>INVITED ONLY :POST 1 - AWARD 4 14,187 photos, 3,428 members
- ₪ HALL OF FAME ~ By Invitation Only ₪ (Add 1 / Award 2) 4,722 photos, 1,286 members
- Nepal P1/A2 - The Very Best of Nepal - LEVEL 2 328 photos, 324 members
- National Geographic | World Wide 179,451 photos, 11,053 members
- Seoul Street Photography 621 photos, 69 members
- museum of natural history 2,583 photos, 176 members
- Sleepless in Chicago 1,431 photos, 281 members
"always has a knack for colors!
always gives encouraging comments :)"
16th April, 2008
Redroom Studios says:
"The thing that first caught my attention with David was the exotic nature of his travel photos. I believe it was his Vietnam set that got me hooked. Secondly I was impressed by the artistic renderings of his images, applying interesting textures and surreal colours to the already excellent compositions. As I have watched his ever growing collection of uniquely crafted art, it is his obvious love of everything cultural that I have truely come to admire. Out of the many contacts I have made so far, Shapeshift is the only one who I make sure to view every single image. Commenting on his creations is a pleasure and often results in deeper discussions on broader subjects. I am certain that I have faved more of David's images than any other contributor on Flickr...
David often takes the time to comment on my photos and is always encouraging and sometimes humourous. I am always happy to receive his words, knowing how many others are regular contacts worthy of his time. It has been a pleasure getting to know David and to share some mutual interests such as history, music and Asian culture.
Peace, my friend..."
20th October, 2006
"Shapeshift lives up to his handle in that the "shapeshift" he applies to some of his photos is very tastefully done, and enhances the feel of what the picture is all about.
His are amongst the first photos I look at when logging onto Flickr as I'm keen to see what new "feel" he's applied to yet another good picture!"
11th June, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"David takes us to distant far away places that some of us can only dream about .......
His unique style, technique & treatment captures time soooo perfectly ..
Sit back and come dream away in his stream ..... you wont be sorry =)"
30th May, 2006
- david pham
- December 2005
- San Francisco
- San Francisco, USA