We are the Service Employees International Union, an organization of 2.1 million members united by the belief in the dignity and worth of workers and the services they provide, and dedicated to improving the lives of workers and their families and creating a more just and humane society.
SEIU members are winning better wages, health care, and more secure jobs at home, while uniting their strength with their counterparts around the world to help ensure that workers--not just corporations and CEOs--benefit from today’s global economy.
Find out more about the work we do:
» SEIU Healthcare
» Public Services
» Property Services
Issues and campaigns we're focused on right now:
» Change That Works
» Employee Free Choice
» Comprehensive Immigration Reform
» Bank of America
Visit the SEIU Blog, our official web blog and news source:
On the SEIU Blog, you'll find news, photos and videos about the issues that matter to working people such as health care reform, economic recover, jobs and more. You'll read about SEIU's efforts to create positive change through political action and by uniting with more workers.
The SEIU Blog will also keep you updated on what workers, unions and their allies are doing to ensure that hardworking people, not just CEOs, can benefit from the economic progress they help create and advocate for the best quality for those they serve--and how you can get involved.
- Do I Look Illegal? 257 photos, 58 members
- Si Se Puede! 321 photos, 44 members
- US and World Politics 766 photos, 24 members
- Consumerist.com 122,625 photos, 5,082 members
- Labor Union and Workers 1,155 photos, 59 members
- demo, demonstration, protest 46,189 photos, 2,481 members
- Burger King 1,526 photos, 308 members
- Labour Photo of the Year (2008) Contest 96 photos, 184 members
SEIU International doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2007
- Washington, DC
- Labor Union