How many people can say that they love their job?
My primary specialties are lifestyle, environmental and advertising photography and I have been in the game for a long time. (15 years?)
I won't post the paying shots here so all this stuff posted here is just for fun.
Stuff that just keeps the love of photo fresh.
So click on the photos link above, take a look, maybe leave a comment, sarcastic critics are welcome and will be met with like comments.
I don't take myself too serious because life's is too short to get stressed out.
So stop reading and go out a shoot something....... anything, just have fun with it!
Oh and by the way, if you favourite some of my shots and you don't have a profile or any of your own shots posted.
You will more than likely be blocked.
I don't care if you think you are a bad photographer, just give it a try.
Tell us a little about yourself, this is a photo "sharing" site.
Give some effort and trust me you will be rewarded. There are sooo many great people here to help out in whatever way they can to guide you.
Photos of seanhfoto (1)
- 52 Stunning Self Portraits 375 photos, 143 members
- Do Good 438 photos, 151 members
- The Fashion Times 30,491 photos, 2,534 members
- INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION OF COFFEE CUPS 2,624 photos, 689 members
- Fashion World 140,125 photos, 10,153 members
- Creative Loafing Tampa Bay 9,352 photos, 288 members
- Camera GROUP 32,096 photos, 3,191 members
- My Coffee Cup 1,406 photos, 402 members
- Around the World Landscapes 26,437 photos, 7,313 members
- Walking in the Garden 9,339 photos, 529 members
- HDR - From The Real Masters 67,834 photos, 2,455 members
- Tarpon Springs Florida 767 photos, 100 members
- Photo Watch 150 photos, 86 members
- photoSHOOT me 2,285 photos, 278 members
- Group 55DSL 9,554 photos, 1,718 members
- The MVP on Flickr 957 photos, 658 members
- OBSESSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY (30 PER DAY) 158,004 photos, 2,558 members
- please don't award us 0 photos, 511 members
- Beauty Contest 33 photos, 70 members
- Desktop models 4,500 photos, 875 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,319 photos, 5,198 members
- It's Friday, so put your feet up! 973 photos, 314 members
- Smoke Flame Fire & Art. 1,781 photos, 284 members
- Tampa Bay Area Photographers and Models 86 photos, 21 members
- Cocktails! 3,721 photos, 1,038 members
- Your bed 204 photos, 82 members
- Everything GREEN! 10,279 photos, 1,457 members
- SubtleHDR 6,613 photos, 563 members
- Adieu 47 photos, 21 members
- Technique 200 photos, 16,311 members
- Concept Photos (please tag) 17,843 photos, 1,608 members
- Open Source Photography (OSP) 45,736 photos, 3,476 members
- The BAD SIGN BRIGADE™ 8,375 photos, 1,301 members
- Leveza / Lightness 10,180 photos, 721 members
- M A S T E R S 490 photos, 81 members
- Flickr's 100 Best - HALL OF FAME 144 photos, 269 members
- Saved! The Australian Photographic Portrait Prize 180 photos, 517 members
- the kitten channel 1,470 photos, 326 members
- black & white photography 68,894 photos, 1,974 members
- Cartel - One Colour - CLOSED - nobody views or comments 1,431 photos, 344 members
- Portrait Classics - COMPETITIONS to resume soon - Members Only 11,908 photos, 6,204 members
- Plastic Toy Soldier 2,209 photos, 727 members
- FlickrSoup for the Soul 664,993 photos, 15,338 members
- Favorite Pictures 69,262 photos, 6,507 members
- Color Junction 9,632 photos, 569 members
- Cats at Christmas 1,579 photos, 320 members
- Facial Expression 28,465 photos, 2,401 members
- The Most Interesting **BLANK** Picture on Flickr! 918 photos, 229 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,743 photos, 4,673 members
- *interesting* interestingness 3,593 photos, 332 members
Nathan Galloway says:
"I met Sean at a studio in Dallas, he was photographing a flock
of gold plate seaguls that hang on the wall (not in my home!!!) for ...a BIG retailer client. It was hidious but he made it look great. ALMOST made me want to buy it, for a gift As If.
He is a great friend, tallented photographer and someday I am going to leave this northern icebox and go down and have a drink with him.
Not a threat!!! See you in Nov. 07 -Nate"
27th April, 2007
"I am really very impressed from your work. Your work is very laudatory and sayin fact, have learnt too much from you.. Keep it up man and inspire me.. You are really a good Photographer..."
22nd May, 2006
ahmad khatiri says:
"your all work is realy realy perfect
I m enjoyed see all work"
25th October, 2005
"I can´t believe I took this long to write a testimonial for Sean!
Like Efatima says below, he is a total inspiration--especially for me, as an amateur wanting to be a Professional one day. His originality, choice of subjects, MARVELOUS MACROS, humility, and easy-going personality make him an Asset for the Flickr community.
A big OBRIGADO from Brazil!"
15th September, 2005
"i don't really know much about this Sean, but i like his pictures. they are picture perfect in a very very good way. well, he is damn good!
then he goes around and leaves kind comments on the pictures of the likes of me who are totally delittante about photography! thanks Sean! you are much too kind. i feel photography is in good hands when it is in yours."
11th April, 2005
Katie Poole says:
"Everytime I come on Flickr one of the first people I view is Sean. He looks at life from a different angle and takes me with him everytime I see a new photograph."
8th March, 2005
"Sean... He is one of the most wonderful, talented and gifted photographer I have ever come across. All his works amaze me a lot. He has his own distinctive style and all images are absolutely brilliant. In his photos, I also feel what a sensitive and gentle person he is. Certainly he is one of my favorate photographer!"
14th February, 2005
the tomahawk kid says:
"i'll tell you the amazing thing about sean...he is the real deal...he is a photographer by trade and a damn good one at that but he has an open mind about everybody elses work...his comments are thoughtful and kind but above all else, enthusiastic and that goes a very long way in my book...there are a handful of people who it is always a huge pleasure to be commented by and sean is there right at the top...my hat goes off to you my friend!"
2nd February, 2005
"Sean is a wonderful photographer who is an inspiration both through the photo's he takes and the kind comments he leaves. Oh, and he has an asorable St. Bernard named Homer!"
27th January, 2005
"For God's sake he is a photog ... so that takes care of his photography skills.
For me, Sean was a discovery in Flickr world...for the love that I share for macros, I could not resist admiring his eye for detail...only to find out he excels at everything he aims at.
I hope one day I can be a photog like him .... and this lifetime would be really nice.
He is a total inspiration. He is very modest and has a kind personality that goes with it."
17th December, 2004
- November 2004
- everywhere from Madrid to Australia and now in the good ol USA