chunky, 5'7", chinese, quick tempered dragon personality (zodiac sign)
update to my contacts list: due to overwhelming long list of contacts (especially since i try to view everyone's photos), i had to cut some people off the list who i felt didn't add me to their contacts because they wanted to be flickr friends but rather as a part of some competition to see who has the most contacts on flickr. if i had taken you off my list and am wrong about your intentions, please let me know. i really like meeting new people and having messages with them back and forth. but unfortunately, the childish competition is ruining it for people who are serious about viewing good photos and meeting people with the same interest. thank you.
Photos of Scuzzi (12)
- World Water Day 2012: What do we eat!?" 229 photos, 57 members
- ***THE MACRO PHOTOGRAPHERS...*** please award other photos 9,096 photos, 1,122 members
- Stupid Scrabble/Words With Friends/Related words 8 photos, 5 members
- Fooding 49,052 photos, 852 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 23,417 photos, 1,326 members
- THE Best thing I ever ate 189 photos, 15 members
- 2010 Peep Off 251 photos, 111 members
- Food Network Canada 12,855 photos, 539 members
- Food Fashion 5,536 photos, 934 members
- Sugary Sweetness 23,188 photos, 1,392 members
- Celebrate With Cake 10,567 photos, 484 members
- Melodee Loves 567 photos, 15 members
- While you were sleep'n 89 photos, 83 members
- Love it<3 140 photos, 17 members
- Baking from the Books! 1,662 photos, 398 members
- Famous Dave's 223 photos, 38 members
- Dylan's Candy Bar 115 photos, 27 members
- Pick up the pieces 62 photos, 23 members
- Pizza-line 1,831 photos, 365 members
- It's Silly Everyday -- Now with a Rotating Group Icon!!! 3,561 photos, 520 members
- Foodista 69,210 photos, 1,647 members
- Homemade candy 346 photos, 77 members
- Worldwide Ship Spotters (WSS) 78,668 photos, 1,838 members
- Mario Kart (all systems) 91 photos, 49 members
- VideoGame Life 2,853 photos, 520 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 47,961 photos, 1,608 members
- DOG [directory] 犬 31,612 photos, 4,763 members
- Mac and Cheese Love 876 photos, 269 members
- eu só quero CHOCOLATE! 547 photos, 115 members
- Wedding Details & Ideas 45,824 photos, 7,499 members
- taco of the world 66 photos, 26 members
- Pizza Party 1,448 photos, 273 members
- Tree and Mushroom Porn 242 photos, 170 members
- Real Food 105,556 photos, 3,064 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,417 photos, 1,110 members
- Animal-Shaped Food 2,008 photos, 515 members
- Single Cookin' 160 photos, 38 members
- Just Like a Nipple 120 photos, 84 members
- Food from Trader Joe's 728 photos, 180 members
- Too Damn Cute! 212 photos, 182 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 368,730 photos, 19,416 members
- America Generica 892 photos, 47 members
- Apparel-Fashion-Undies-Arts 9,544 photos, 1,393 members
- TRUCK [directory] トラック 37,666 photos, 833 members
- NISSAN :: shift_pictures 11,554 photos, 903 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,536,541 photos, 65,690 members
- EAST MEETS WEST 162 photos, 37 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 220,006 photos, 11,532 members
- BUG [directory] 虫 29,663 photos, 2,674 members
- F.O.G. Group: Let's eat! 81 photos, 9 members
"probably the nicest person on earth, i've been checking out her pictures since i joined flickr a year ago, she has been leaving comments on my photos since i can remember, she has been a big inspiration, thank you=D"
20th June, 2007
"I LOVE her food pictures a LOT. She manages to make me (As well as everyone else) hungry! And she really likes animals!!!"
28th January, 2007
"i love scuzzis photos. especially her food photos. makes me hungry. she nvr fails to comment my photos once ive uploaded them. and i will always looks forward to see more of your photos. youre great!"
25th January, 2007
"Now it's my turn to write a testimonial about Scuzzi :-) I have to say that I have ALWAYS enjoyed viewing Scuzzi's flickr stream, because besides the mouthwatering food photos she posts (and great non-food photos too!), she adds her "virtual presence" in each photo caption and title. Her stream seems to live according to one of the most appreciated notions in life : ''just be yourself''. I enjoy Scuzzi's stream because there is no arrogance or superficiality... just Scuzzi!!!"
6th January, 2007
"I agree with the with everyone else. I don't expect comments from everyone cause I just like sharing and looking at photos-but Scuzzi came along and seems to go out of her way to make people feel better even when the world around us is falling down. My mother always told me that there are angels on earth and I feel Scuzzi is one of those angels. Thanks for all you do-we love you here at flickr.com for making the world a better place. Oh yeah-her pics of food keep my mouth watering so much that I think I might have to buy a new keyboard for my computer-but at least my computer screen is dust free."
28th September, 2006
"Scuzzi is the sweetest person on flickr. A frequent visitor to my photostream she adds comments and faves photos letting me know someone out there cares. Flickr is a better place with Scuzzi in it and so is the world. Her food photographs are so good that you think that the food is right there in front of you. We have so much in common a love of restaurants, foods and dogs that I am sure we would get along great in person. I enjoy her photostream filled with wonderful photographs from her life and travels. Maybe one day we will meet, but for now I think of Alice as a close friend in the world of flickr."
1st August, 2006
"Scuzzi is my biggest fan! It doesn't matter what I post, Scuzzi comments on it and I love her for that.
I love Scuzzi's photos because they are always very colorful and interesting. Also, they make me hungry - which is often a very nice distraction at work.
21st April, 2006
"Scuzzi is great for me! So encouraging and supportive, even when I don't think my pics are so good! I've gotten to depend on her comments so muh that I go into a panic if she leaves town for a couple of days now.
On the other hand her photos are so discouraging. I'm an American living in the remote wastes of Northern Japan and I just can't get all the good foods she gets so easily. So I get depressed and want to move back to America.
But her non-food photos are great and her comments are so witty and imaginative I wouldn't miss them. Then, too, I've noticed she can be quite serious and thoughtful when the situation calls for it!
Thanks scuzzi for everything!"
17th November, 2005
"Alice, is a very consistent visitor of my site.
She is a excellent food images' critique!!
Her photos are reflecting the daily life of the present.
She is a great friend to have on flickr.
I appreciate your support."
16th November, 2005
"Alice is extremely talented when it comes to art. She is also extremely talented in scouting for food. I think she learned that from being a Mao.
She's a very gentle person with a big heart. She's always willing to sacrifice things to make other people happy. She also loves chocolate."
13th October, 2005
Seattle Roll says:
"She takes lots of kind photos.
And I like her "Food" photsets a lot!
Always makes me hungry!!!!!!!"
12th September, 2005
Plaid Ninja says:
"Scuzzi Panda is sweet and loving and cuddly. Unless she's in a bad mood, and thats when the fire dragon comes out. ;)
She's got some serious artistic talent and maybe one day, with enough prodding, she'll do something more with her website.
8th September, 2005
- June 2005
- new york city
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Baka Bunny