My name is Scott Le Duc. I have been a learner all of my life. I am an autodidact. So, I am in the right profession.
I currently work at Capital High School as a Career and Technical Educator focusing on art and technology instruction and Lesley University, City University, St. Martin’s University and Wuhan University of Technology as an adjunct faculty.
I showcase learning and web 2.0 tools like screencasting, podcasting, wiki’s, blogs, RSS, tagging, social bookmarks, online social networks, media tools (YouTube Video, Flickr Photo Gallery, VoiceThread) multiple intelligences, great presentation techniques, brain research-based teaching strategies and tools like Understanding by Design (UBD) mind mapping, project-based learning, total quality learning, arts integration, creativity, productivity and other relevant techniques to help teachers better connect with and instruct students.
Oh, and I play guitar very, very poorly.
This site is for others like myself that revel in relevant reverie, enjoy effective education, participate in powerful presentations, and create collaborative communication. Most of all, for people who love what they do and do what they love. To Quote M.K. Gandhi, “My life is my message.”
Thanks for reading this! Some or all of the above information may be on the test.
Photos of scottleduc (2)
- CHS Photo Club 0 photos, 1 member
- CHS VisCom 2nd Period 450 photos, 39 members
- Tell a story in 5 frames (Visual story telling) 199 photos, 12,670 members
- PT Boats of WWII 37 photos, 15 members
- CHS PhotoVideo 6th Period 179 photos, 34 members
- CHS VisCom 4th Period 491 photos, 32 members
- CHS VisCom 3rd Period 355 photos, 26 members
- In Rainbows Album Art Competition 121 photos, 102 members
- WWII bunkers 9,373 photos, 913 members
- Mainlander - 大陆人 4,407 photos, 413 members
scottleduc doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Scott Le Duc
- January 2007
- Olympia, WA
- Olympia, USA
- I am:
- Scott Le Duc
- scottleduc [at] gmail.com
- Yahoo! IM:
- AIM (AOL IM):