- i started to collect light in little matchboxes. 953 photos, 246 members
- The D-Photo 50,085 photos, 2,039 members
- VSCO presets 10,725 photos, 893 members
- New York City 565,722 photos, 36,364 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 83,370 photos, 5,840 members
- Mamiya C330 18,065 photos, 1,702 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 211 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 2,491 photos, 195 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 1 photo, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 373,540 photos, 17,052 members
- One more time 323 photos, 240 members
- Film Explosion 54,379 photos, 2,240 members
- the places we go 28,894 photos, 3,233 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 20,180 photos, 3,837 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 54,347 photos, 1,415 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 23,120 photos, 1,883 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 53,099 photos, 1,365 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 1,887 photos, 200 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,703 photos, 3,218 members
- Fenced Friday 29,164 photos, 2,420 members
- Ilford 69,433 photos, 5,174 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 765 photos, 196 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,270 photos, 410 members
- Nikon FE 17,717 photos, 1,419 members
- coffee•books•love 302 photos, 70 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,267 photos, 1,427 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 216,958 photos, 13,107 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 9,393 photos, 772 members
- Analogue Sunrise 49,548 photos, 1,637 members
- Analog Bokeh 25,077 photos, 1,272 members
- Canon 50D 142,071 photos, 4,056 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 164,303 photos, 12,858 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,947 photos, 437 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,416 photos, 417 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 5,113 photos, 335 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 8,857 photos, 1,320 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 33,670 photos, 2,091 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 200,066 photos, 5,140 members
- FILM26 1,103 photos, 218 members
- Bokeh addiction 95,144 photos, 5,089 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,411,706 photos, 123,510 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 79,738 photos, 2,163 members
- 52 weeks project 32,274 photos, 2,667 members
- Urban Outfitters 38,103 photos, 8,038 members
- 52 Weeks 55,626 photos, 5,834 members
- happy purple tuesday 2,874 photos, 540 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 82,048 photos, 2,989 members
- La linea sottile 19,702 photos, 759 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 92,867 photos, 6,706 members
- Self Centered Sunday 12,379 photos, 1,623 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
30th August, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
17th March, 2012
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
1st March, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
13th February, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
3rd February, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
28th November, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student