- Looking Forward. 260 photos, 176 members
- The Poetic Photography Collection Submission Group 3,914 photos, 391 members
- The D-Photo 74,904 photos, 2,511 members
- VSCO presets 24,944 photos, 1,599 members
- New York City 606,501 photos, 42,319 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 89,762 photos, 6,032 members
- Mamiya C330 19,434 photos, 1,849 members
- This Is Not an iPhone App 210 photos, 22 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Film Friday 4,271 photos, 258 members
- Photo Makers Support Group 2 photos, 5 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 402,344 photos, 17,743 members
- U Only Live Once 352 photos, 247 members
- Film Explosion 98,280 photos, 2,774 members
- the places we go 28,953 photos, 3,503 members
- Rolleiflex and Rolleicord 27,622 photos, 4,135 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 60,181 photos, 1,476 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FESTIVE MUSING 26,002 photos, 1,947 members
- Nikon D700/D300 Users 56,346 photos, 1,401 members
- Nikon AF 50 mm 1.4D 2,028 photos, 218 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,243 photos, 3,148 members
- Fenced Friday 33,598 photos, 2,567 members
- Ilford 75,325 photos, 5,515 members
- Embracing Sunday Mornings 818 photos, 201 members
- Tortie Kitties 4,289 photos, 408 members
- Nikon FE 19,403 photos, 1,547 members
- coffee•books•love 321 photos, 78 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,548 photos, 1,454 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 244,241 photos, 14,059 members
- Medium Format Nature and Landscape 10,079 photos, 793 members
- Analogue Sunrise 65,579 photos, 1,909 members
- Analog Bokeh 28,973 photos, 1,377 members
- Canon 50D 146,520 photos, 4,101 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 171,377 photos, 14,728 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,830 photos, 430 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,484 photos, 409 members
- I LOVE MY MINOLTA X-370 & X-700 & X-500 5,863 photos, 361 members
- Bokeh Abstracts 9,270 photos, 1,335 members
- Kodak Portra Lovers 38,657 photos, 2,341 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 232,596 photos, 5,546 members
- FILM26 1,100 photos, 215 members
- Bokeh addiction 116,890 photos, 5,987 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,703,203 photos, 136,513 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 84,129 photos, 2,252 members
- 52 weeks project 38,118 photos, 2,810 members
- Urban Outfitters 38,206 photos, 8,128 members
- 52 Weeks 56,435 photos, 5,844 members
- happy purple tuesday 2,946 photos, 539 members
- Nikon Girls ROCK! 84,595 photos, 2,995 members
- La linea sottile 22,938 photos, 830 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 96,593 photos, 6,881 members
after october says:
"i've wanted to write this for so long, but never thought i'd be able to put into words how i feel about sarah and her photography. she doesn't capture scenes as they are, she captures them as you would see them in a memory... hazy, warm, familiar and cozy, and also a little bittersweet. she finds the beauty in the every day, in the little things, the small details which make this life worth living. the weight of emotions her photos carry is pure poetry. her style is all her own, each photo is instantly recognizable as hers.
and as a person? sarah is gorgeous, funny, thoughtful, a little sassy, and most importantly, real. simply put, she's amazing, and by far one of the most influential and inspiring people on flickr for me."
30th August, 2012
"Sarah's photography never fails to astound me. She has such an amazing eye for 'moments' - I think she sees in photographs, and I'm definitely jealous. I could go on with listing positive adjectives, but I think it's unnecessary. Just look at her stream…pure poetry. She's also a wonderful Flickr contact and friend, taking time to leave thoughtful, meaningful comments and engage in real conversations with people. I consider myself lucky to have found her photostream!"
17th March, 2012
"Sarah's film work is my favorite here on Flickr. She is the one who inspired me to get out my old AE-1, fix it, and start shooting film. From that, I developed a love for the Holga and b/w film. Because of her, I have discovered the truly unpredictable nature of film, yet fallen in love with the character of it. She finds art in everything...nature, a cup of coffee, an old chair, even a teapot on a stove. Her work continues to inspire me (an many others!), and she really is the Queen of Bokeh!"
1st March, 2012
La Branĉaro says:
"Each one of Sarah's photographs has the magic of memory inside of it. They often seem nostalgic, as if they are not just things that she has lived, but things that we have lived as well. She has the ability to look past the surface and into the heart of what she photographs so that we see the mysterious substance of life and energy in what she shows us.
She is also capable of finding beauty all around her. She brings her grandfather's house to life for people who will never see it. She turns her relationships with friends and family into something photographable so that the energy between people is palpable. She finds artistry in a branch, in a cup of coffee, in an antique locket, in hands, in hair, in everything her eyes touch.
And beyond that, she always seems to go further for us by providing a quote or lines from a song, or a passage from a book, or a scene from a film that brings even more depth to her work. Her photography is like looking at the pages of an old journal. There is something captivating and universal in them, but there is also so much of the artist there, too.
No one will fail to see Sarah in her work, but you will also not help but see yourself in it, too. That, in my opinion, makes her art great. She has the ability to speak to us all."
13th February, 2012
"Sarah has the ability to take the ordinary and make it extraordinary. She manages to infuse a bit of herself into every image, which means all of her images impart a certain warmth and truthfulness to the viewer. Her images feel honest, real, down to earth and yet full of soul, full of dreams, full of beauty. I'm particularly partial to her film images, for she works magic with light and grain and color. It's been a great pleasure knowing this girl, and I'm so excited to see her continue this photographic journey."
3rd February, 2012
"I really can't believe I'm the first one to write a testimonial. Everything about her stream is MAGIC, especially in the way she understands light and can capture it in a photograph :) And, of course, all of the film goodness!
If you ever need some inspiration, just flip through her stream! :)"
28th November, 2011
- January 2011
- I am:
- college student