Photos of Sandra Torralba (1)
- DOZE mag. Issue*4 SHHH... [CLOSED] 1,058 photos, 832 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*3 JUNKLAND CLOSED! 521 photos, 703 members
- Unique Creations (P1/A2) 29,654 photos, 1,363 members
- Fotos por Haití - Transferencias realizadas. 394 photos, 407 members
- Concorso Fotografico AMORESSIA 0 photos, 411 members
- Tender Feelings Pictures 7 photos, 14 members
- Artistic Manipulation Group 18,239 photos, 1,116 members
- 88 8 ( SURREAL / CONCEPTUAL / EXPERIMENTAL ) (New adm needed) 3,980 photos, 701 members
- Only A Fading Conception 1,815 photos, 1,447 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only) 47,151 photos, 20,289 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,247 photos, 21,974 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 80,339 photos, 5,174 members
- Aperture Diary 12,834 photos, 281 members
- StrangeJob 1,906 photos, 243 members
- Lynched 38,198 photos, 2,272 members
- The Concept Group 683 photos, 363 members
- GRINDHOUSE Afternoon 1,688 photos, 245 members
- The best of Casting 417 photos, 310 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 111,338 photos, 14,036 members
- Fashion Photography Award 16,450 photos, 1,870 members
- World Fashion 16,373 photos, 1,746 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 612,056 photos, 47,628 members
- Fashion Photography Critique 69,443 photos, 7,463 members
- The Masters Of Horror 2,048 photos, 346 members
- FLICKR AGAIИST ЯULES!!! 5,028 photos, 326 members
- One Shot One Spot 753 photos, 121 members
- Textures for Layers 15,533 photos, 16,009 members
- Evokingness 2,226 photos, 288 members
- Only Holga. 42,652 photos, 2,153 members
- all skies and clouds 52,894 photos, 4,838 members
- Flickr Creative Photos 5,647 photos, 318 members
- Animal Planet 685,631 photos, 57,911 members
- Animal Addiction! *Post one, Comment one plse* 125,368 photos, 8,578 members
- Pet noses know... (post 1 ~ comment 1) 9,939 photos, 935 members
- Epistemology 5,352 photos, 460 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,155,355 photos, 73,712 members
- Non Conformity 4,228 photos, 132 members
- Genius Farm 7,943 photos, 2,226 members
- REPLACED COLORS 521 photos, 104 members
- Picture Fantastic 22,331 photos, 3,811 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,644 photos, 10,497 members
- The Best from the best! Post 1, comment on 3 39,366 photos, 3,175 members
- world in B&W 168,153 photos, 3,843 members
- Beautiful Images in World~(post1– award3) 4,368 photos, 2,116 members
- rot-rosso-rouge-rood 37,391 photos, 3,887 members
- Crystal Award-- Invited Photos Only 85,093 photos, 14,584 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 531,598 photos, 25,544 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,557 photos, 7,890 members
- nowomansland 3,755 photos, 380 members
- ITALIANS: post 1 Award 3↙- DON'T post if you don't Award 3! 33,261 photos, 2,119 members
"Sandra is an intelligent young woman who’s art photography is brilliant.
She is the type of artist that I would have welcomed to any of the photography classes I used to teach...her images have a rawness and passion that are very refreshing to see.
Sandra shows no fear, as the variety of her photo stream will show...she takes on challenges for new areas of exploration in photography, she puts her passion and ideas out there for all to see and relies on her own instincts to guide her in her work instead of what might be fashionable and safe photography.
That trait is admirable as she will continue to grow with her art since she isn’t afraid to step out side of the box and come up with new insights and perspectives in her work....
You won’t regret stopping by her stream to look at her work....her work will challenge your emotions, your thinking and perspectives on many issues.
Plan to stay awhile when you visit, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you for sharing your work with us Sandra.
5th February, 2009
Jubes photography says:
"surprenante, magnifique, que d'images étonnantes, j'aime..."
10th March, 2008
"Es muy complicado encontrar a alguien que haga algo diferente por aquí, todo está muy generalizado, standarizado... vulgarizado. Personalmente he tenido la suerte de dar con artistas sublimes, inspiradores, que hacen sentir y que tienen mucho que contar, así que puedo considerarme afortunado.
Este ha sido uno de esos casos. Pasear por el stream de Sandra es siempre un placer, de esos sutiles que suelen ser los más agradecidos. No hay que arañar demasiado para que las maravillas que contiene te entren por los ojos y te susurren todo lo que llevan dentro, que en la mayoría de los casos se resume en una simple pero deliciosa palabra: PASIÓN."
1st February, 2008
"sandra is a very special lady!
one of the few on this planet who makes me laugh and giggle constantly.
keep an eye on this talented lady.........she's seriously good."
29th January, 2008
aka viewfinder says:
"look here, and be challenged.
here there is something for nearly every eye -- images of cats, and kids; of bodies beautiful rendered with a focus that alternately allures and repels; of far-flung landscapes so near yet so far; and portraiture that reveals a deep feeling for the human condition.
but one does not simply come here to look -- her imagery passes through the eye, like any photo, but then lands on the mind with real gravitas, leaving impressions virtually as indelible as the ink that scrolls across the artist's graceful spine.
looking here, one is challenged not simply and most obviously to be a better photographer, but moreover to better see the world all around and to better be, in the world all around... challenged even to look here with an acuity we otherwise might not muster.
here are six hundred-some little windows on the world of someone who seems to live, and love, in hues that are all her own."
31st December, 2007
"Your work is fantastic and your photos evoke very strong feelings, so I'll just say what's on my heart. Your self portraits are absolutely stunning because YOU are absolutely STUNNING. I graduated Highschool in 1979, so you are quite a bit younger than me, but your abilities are well beyond your age and you make me wish I was much younger. I look forward to each new photo you post."
29th November, 2007
"Intense, emotional, & in your face. A real slice of life. A true artist."
21st October, 2007
dennis largo schulz says:
you have finally discovered the stream
of the female Terry Richardson.
She will spin your head around like a record
and let your eyes glow!
she rocks and i am one of her biggest fans :-)"
13th August, 2007
Lá caitlin says:
"i just can't get enough of your work! keep on going"
9th August, 2007
"When I encounter the stream of Could I ever see what you see, I felt I met a real person travelling within herself in a direction of a road less traveled. She is a migrant in sometimes hostiles terrritories with full of perceptions to conjure. She just want to be herself in a world where it is so easy to be compartimented, acting differently, depending what we are doing as a work or with whom we have to discuss. She is someone to meet in flickr as you can see a marvelous work in progress.
First as photographer, She develop her own signature mixing color and tone of red and purple, and capturing the essence of what she want to show. She play masterfully to create atmoshere, sometimes disturbing pictures without any glamour and other times more cheerfull.
Second as a model, she is a beautiful person who knows how to convey emotions in front of a camera. She plays perfectly all human feeling from the rawest to the more noble one.
Third as an author, she installs an addictive flickrplay where we want to see or read what happens next . She knows now that she has a public who cares for her.
Hope you enjoy your visits as much as I did and still do."
26th July, 2007
"Honoured to write her first testimonial. Every once in a while, one will come to the reality that something just isn't perfect and most ignore it because it is too overwhelming. I seldom come across people that admit it let alone express how they feel about it. Could I ever see what she sees? Most definitely. Her shots are getting more and more closer to her soul....and I fucking luv how she does it. The point comes leaping across the table and she holds your stare for hours after. I am honoured to call her a flickr friend."
5th July, 2007
"very original and creative photos in this stream. You have lot's of talent"
3rd July, 2007
"When it comes to Sexy, pushing the envelop, being on the edgy side you can't beat "Could I ever see what you see?" She is may appear brash but a closer look shows a deeply sensitive and feeling person; a searcher, looking for answers far more complex than her years should allow. Take some time to immerse yourself in her art, its quite a journey."
30th June, 2007
- Sandra Torralba
- February 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Sandra Torralba Photography
- info [at] sandratorralba.com