Love life and make every day count.
I just started doing photography in June 2006 and I am pretty new to Flickrland but I have to say I have met many wonderful people here and I really enjoy all the nice friends I have come to know and love..
I am far from a pro but it makes me happy and I love to share my photos with my friends and family...So thanks for stopping by and checking them out...
It's rewarding to know that other people are looking at your pictures and I love getting feedback.
I am grateful for the inspiration, for the true interest, for the friendship.
Thank you so much Igor, Johny, Mary, Deb and Dave, Philippe, Thilak, Jeff, Giuseppe and Giacomo, Gary, Saira, Darlene and Anna for the testimonials.
If you have a chance please go and visit their photostreams. You will not be disappointed.
IGORB81, Johny Day, msummerchick, Deb and Dave, Pilou@ttitude's, flickr.com/photos/tr-ipod/, Jeff Clow, Roger Taylor 85, Gary P, Hiibiicus, Luv 2 Flickr, Anna Marie
I apologize if I don't add everyone as a contact, time prevents me from doing so, not willingness.
If you intend to use any of my pictures, whether it's for monetary gain or use on your website or any other usage, PLEASE contact me first before you use any of them. Thank you.
If you like, I have a few pieces of my work over at imagekind.
Photos of Ms Ladyred (1)
- Toronto Star readers' submissions 984 photos, 503 members
- My MacBook Was Cracked By Itself 221 photos, 380 members
- Ragdoll kitties 6,943 photos, 756 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 147,813 photos, 8,664 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 6,875 photos, 716 members
- Mark S. Johnson Photography 427 photos, 178 members
- The Road To Heaven 260 photos, 201 members
- The Moulin Rouge (sweeper, 15+ faves, 3 comments) 11,511 photos, 1,801 members
- The Garden Of Zen (75+ faves only) 2,146 photos, 276 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 184,966 photos, 15,764 members
- Capturing the Spirit - A journey in art and business 15,924 photos, 1,363 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,982 photos, 3,055 members
- *The Realm of Quality* 2,658 photos, 626 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 21,803 photos, 1,856 members
- Images On White 6,310 photos, 1,645 members
- STONKING PHOTO 457 photos, 110 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 103,279 photos, 4,813 members
- Alex Edgar's Textured 749 photos, 246 members
- Fav photographer (Invite Only) 8,271 photos, 2,532 members
- "A-Z of Digital Editing" (Invited Images Only) Comment on 2 2,098 photos, 1,504 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 7,174 photos, 2,411 members
- Stroopwafels Actions 487 photos, 2,429 members
- FirstQuality ADMIN INVITE P1/C1 NEW CONTESTS 34,600 photos, 3,174 members
- the best of bratanesque 93 photos, 41 members
- PHOTOSHOP is not a DIRTY WORD (Post 1 - comment 1) 65,183 photos, 8,548 members
- totally textures 94,665 photos, 9,242 members
- Man Ray Gallery 1 photo, 3,330 members
- The Duel Group (pool reserved for duel winners) 3,004 photos, 2,190 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 312,514 photos, 19,185 members
- The Dictionary Of Image 4,219 photos, 1,576 members
- Long Exposure 546,821 photos, 51,908 members
- Mega Shot Post 1, fave 2 4,455 photos, 7,960 members
- BPP - !!! PORTFOLIO OF THE WEEK - !!! 2,350 photos, 288 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,207 photos, 10,327 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,094,578 photos, 74,430 members
- TIO's "Seal of Approval" (Invited Images Only) 8,288 photos, 828 members
- Utata 409,263 photos, 23,281 members
- In Fine Style (Admin's Invite Only) 42,889 photos, 4,688 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,762 photos, 1,006 members
- Bratanesque (invited pics only) 3,345 photos, 658 members
- Escher's Droste Print Gallery 2,078 photos, 1,186 members
- Adobe Photoshop Elements (PSE) 102,276 photos, 8,450 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 67,694 photos, 19,643 members
- PHOTOSHO magazine 14,932 photos, 732 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays **OPEN** 3,289,506 photos, 94,761 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,659 photos, 1,012 members
- The 25% MagicDonkey Solution 2,108 photos, 468 members
- MagicDonkey 9,788 photos, 1,075 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 509,163 photos, 28,363 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,257 photos, 7,863 members
*Anna Marie* says:
""I look at a lot of pictures on Flickr. Ms Ladyred's photos are outstanding! Check her photostream out. Your eyes will be in for a surprise. Her photos are very inspiring. She is very creative and a great flickr friend.""
13th August, 2008
"Ruby is one of those flickr friends for whom one develops a deep affection. This is because the quality of her work is so masterful and because the quality of her friendship is unquestionable. She creates beauty from the beauty within.
I do not remember how I originally came across her work, or she mine, but for almost two years now, I have been gifted with her unique and masterful vision, and with her cherished visits and comments. I am humbled and honored to call her my friend. Thanks for all you do and who you are, Ruby."
16th June, 2008
"Ruby is not only a beautiful person but a very talented photographer. Her photos are like no other. She continually produces masterpiece after masterpiece. Her extreme talent and individuality make her a one of a kind. I am very glad that she is my Flickr friend and would encourage anyone to look at her photostream, you will not be disappointed, you will be uplifted!!!"
11th June, 2008
Art Hill says:
"Ruby produces some of the most spectacular images that you will see on Flickr. She has a a great eye but, even more impressive, she can take an image to an amazing level with her artistry. Almost every image she puts up makes you think "I wish I could do that". Perhaps most amazing of all is her statement that she got started in photography only a couple of years ago. You would think she'd been at this for decades. She is one of the truly exceptional artists here."
29th May, 2008
"From the moment I found Ruby it was like walking into a dream world, full of incredible vision and creativity. She has a brilliant passion for nature at it shows. She truly is inspirational to me.
Talk a walk through her stream all the way to the beginning. I know you will enjoy it as much as I do.
Thank you, Ruby, for your stunning eye candy. Always a delight for the senses.
Love and hugs, dear friend.
8th April, 2008
"You cannot help but notice when you gaze through Ruby's photostream her fantastic talent! She is more than a talented photographer, she is gifted artist. Her works of art amaze and fill your senses with emotion. Beyond her gift, she is generous with her comments, and advice. The world is a more beautiful place with her wonderful art!"
9th March, 2008
"Ruby's images are a flight of imagination sprinkled with beautiful colors and scenic vistas. Her use of red is both charming and beguiling. I imagine, by her work, that she smiles a big 'hello' to everyone she sees and walks lightly off the balls of her feet as if levied by an inner joy."
16th December, 2007
Nick Haigh says:
"have been a huge huge fan of Ruby's work for some time now
well what can I say that her images don't tell you already
viewing her stream will take you on a pleasurable journey thru a world of mystical & magical treats,
you will be thrilled, amazed & stunned
by the beautifully crafted masterpieces of Ruby's work
I always enjoy browsing her stream
keep up the fantastic work Ruby & thank you for all your support you have given me, a true flickr friend ; 0 )"
3rd December, 2007
"Viewing Ruby's photostream is simply awesome. She is a talented and great phoyographer. Her work is very inspiring.There are lots of fabulous compositions using a whole lot of artistic skills.
Ruby has also become a wonderful friend. She is a very kind, generous and good natured person. I am honoured to have met her, and I really enjoy her company.
Keep up the excellent work!"
29th November, 2007
"Every time a new image is uploaded it is a work of artistic grace and always inspiring. The quality of her processing and photography are some of the best to be found on Flickr and I would recommend everyone to have a look through her pictures because they will be enthralled by the beauty she brings to our screens. Keep up the good work Ruby x"
9th November, 2007
anon nona says:
"Viewing Ruby's photostream is such a pleasure. Her landscapes are some of the most beautiful out there and her photography skills are top-notch. Her work is an inspiration, her words are always gracious and encouraging. Thanks for sharing your world with us."
5th October, 2007
"Ruby is not just a great photographer...Ruby is a true gem of artist!! Her images impeccable, full of beauty, colour and meaning! Just an amazing collection that you easily get lost in!
Ruby is also a wonderful and dear friend. She is kind, good nautred and so very beautiful! It has been an honour to meet her here and an honour to see here images daily!
Love you Ruby, keep up the grand and wonderful work! xxx"
4th October, 2007
"Ruby's photostream is just awesome!
Here you will find fabulous compositions with great skills.
Thanks for sharing such beauties and kindness! :-)
Keep up the fabulous work!"
3rd October, 2007
Jill's Junk says:
"When I came across Ruby's stream, I had to mark her as a contact and I am so glad I did. Her creativity and expertise with Photoshop is truly amazing. I wish I had half her skills in Photoshop. She can take an already fantastic shot and turn in into a masterpiece. Truly a fantastic photographer with a real eye and a very creative digital artist. It's a joy to have you as a contact Ruby and to see your new postings. Everything you post is a treat to view. Thanks for your encouragement and being such a great Flickr friend."
24th September, 2007
"Ruby is what I call flickr joy....
If you visit her stream you will be away immediately of her great skill for capturing beauty. But then you will notice the constant flow of positive joyful energy that her stream exudes...
Thank you Ruby for being such a light!!!
Keep up the great work!!!"
21st September, 2007
"Soft and warm colors, elegance and grace, perfect use of colors, lights and shadows. Every single shot, every single shot... is art. Ruby have a great talent and a gorgeous artistic sense! I'm always enchanted when I saw her shots. They give me a sense of peace and relax. I would like to be so good as her. Lot of learn in the way of Rubyty ... :)
Thanks for your shots.
9th August, 2007
"Ruby was my first Flickr contact. Her pictures are amazing and makes me smile everytime i open mesmerizing Ladyred photo-stream :)."
22nd June, 2007
Is a treasure on flickr that i found.
When I visiting her site here, I become addicted to her maters pieces.
She is not a photographer. She is a great Imaging Artist.
I am running out of words to describe how great she is.
I am totally impress!! Thank you for your motivations & inspiration on the net.
You are great!!"
7th June, 2007
"Ruby is one of the best photographers/artist in existence here on Flickr! All her work is deeply saturated with endless creativity and perfection! She is my main source of inspiration here! I'm so happy that she is my friend! Thank you for being my friend Ruby! :)"
31st May, 2007
Johny Day says:
"Ruby to me is one of the smartest digital artist in my contacts , to make Front Page for her almost looks easy , she is extremely quick at learning new techniques and also very generous to share her knowledge .
I consider Ms Ladyred a real friend and can't wait to meet her in person one day , for the short time she has been doing photography and Photoshop Ruby is truly amazing ....
Johny Day ;o)"
25th April, 2007
"Ruby's photo's are so magnificent...She is such an inspiration for all of us..It is such a pleasure to view her photostream..I am so honored to be her contact and friend..You have taught me so much...Thank you sweet lady..hugs"
2nd April, 2007
Deb and Dave says:
"Ruby is a wonderfully talented photographer and one look through her photostream is confirmation; it really speaks for itself.
I've been admiring Ruby’s photos for several months now. Her passion for nature and the ability to capture it is phenomenal. I admire and applaud her for having this unique and rare ability and thank her for sharing with us.
This talented Lady is also a generous member of the Flickr community who takes the time to praise other's work and offers guidance and assistance without hesitation. Flickr is a better place because of Ruby and I'm proud to call her a friend."
23rd February, 2007
Philippe Sainte-Laudy says:
"Ruby makes magnificent photos full of emotion!
I like his way of seeing the world!
She is very creative.
I am charmed to have discovered his stream and happy to be his friend!
Take time to look at its photographs, it is a treat for the eyes.
"i wish you all the best!!""
27th January, 2007
"Ruby's photographs are top class. Eventhough she started photography recently (as she says on her profile), her world class talent is displayed on her photostream. I just wish she had taken the camera earlier! She has amazing results when she 'experiments' with photoediting software and ALL her photographs are true examples of this. She is kind and always has encouraging words. I am so glad to be her friend. If you are in a hurry, finish whatever you have to do before coming to her photostream, because you will never want to leave until you finish!"
14th January, 2007
Jeff Clow says:
"This wonderful woman has two distinct things that makes her so very special here at this magical site:
1) She is a master photographer....her use of light, color, shape and composition produces stunning world class images again and again.
2) She is one of the classiest ladies you'll every meet - anywhere. She always takes the time and makes the effort to visit and compliment others on their photo work and her words carry almost as much beauty as her images.
Ruby is one of the reasons Flickr is such a wonderful community and we're VERY lucky to have her presence and leadership here. I'm proud to call her my friend...."
13th January, 2007
"Ruby's work is excellent. She shows great diversity in all disciplines of photography, with a great love of nature, her flower shots are superb and her sunsets are some of the best around!!
Keep it up my friend, can't wait for your next masterpiece! :)"
12th January, 2007
"Talk about a talented, creative photographer and you talk about Ruby! Her photostream is a constant joy and her comments are always inspiring and sincere!
A very kind Flickr friend, I look forward to seeing so much more! Thank you for all your comments Ruby, you are too sweet!"
10th January, 2007
Luv 2 Flickr says:
"Ruby is a lovely lady, a good Flickr friend and a great helper and encourager. Her work is pure quality and shows the beauty in her life and surroundings. Do check her photostream if you wish to be inspired! Fantastic work Ruby!"
6th January, 2007
"I look at a lot of pictures on Flickr. Ms Ladyred's photos are outstanding! Check her photostream out. Your eyes will be in for a surprise. She is very creative and a great flickr friend."
6th January, 2007
- June 2006
- St George, New Brunswick
- Ontario, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Computer Technician