I go by Becky.
Once upon a time, taking photographs was as contingent upon living as breathing air for me.
Suddenly, simply breathing was enough.
I'm not okay with that.
Visit my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Tumblr
Follow me on Twitter
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 647 members
- BORED? zine 48,127 photos, 1,939 members
- The Hidden World of Girls 413 photos, 267 members
- Karma Photography 3,929 photos, 913 members
- nofound - new photographers search! 14,783 photos, 5,364 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 312,386 photos, 31,271 members
- Flickr Social Club 826,764 photos, 32,176 members
- Seeing The World In Crazy Colors Group 1,553 photos, 276 members
- Various Looks and Unusual Appearances Groups 1,066 photos, 305 members
- squareFormat 876,756 photos, 33,493 members
- Your Best Photography 603,219 photos, 16,471 members
Mark Go says:
"Becky changed my life.
It was a simple man with simple dreams when I first saw Becky’s work. She has since corrupted me.
But don’t worry, it was consensual.
Becky’s pictures have a spontaneous and personal feel. As if you could’ve been behind the camera yourself -- except you could only hope your shots come out with such style and naked elegance. They’re not too flashy, not too processed, just the right amount of touch to keep things amazing.
Some of her pictures make you feel like you’re looking at something that you’re not supposed to see, like accidentally seeing your sexy neighbor half-naked through a window. Sometimes, you end up feeling a little guilty.
But its not always shadows and skin. Some are models shot in settings that are so full of character that the models are basically just the cherry on top. Abandoned and creepy. Dirty but pretty. Strange but seductive.
Then, she has her lighter pieces. Colorful and cool. Romantic. Shameless smiles. The kind that makes you wish you were invited to the party, or knew what was so funny, and envious.
Becky is a Rock Star.
That's all I know. No more questions, please."
14th April, 2010
- Rebecca Tillett
- July 2008
- Las Cruces, NM
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Graphic Designer