Rosie Hardy is a photographer based in Derbyshire, UK. For more information regarding photography services, please contact her directly:
For client work and booking Rosie:
- Workshops with Rosie Hardy 83 photos, 126 members
- Inspiration Theme Week 470 photos, 225 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 141 photos, 1,955 members
- 1.000+ Faves 192 photos, 140 members
- Selfie Squared 22,694 photos, 2,030 members
- Strobist.com 581,989 photos, 116,148 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 868,851 photos, 52,561 members
- I only like Aaron when he is being somber and mysterious 24 photos, 23 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 491,645 photos, 62,988 members
- Fashion World 134,761 photos, 10,065 members
- Qatar Photographer and Graphic Designer 9,414 photos, 1,815 members
- Surreal Images 17,153 photos, 1,104 members
- 365 Explored 14,145 photos, 1,490 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,527 photos, 868 members
- Jumping Project 49,301 photos, 26,804 members
- Teenage Photographers 781,371 photos, 32,398 members
- MY WINNERS P1/A2 / WINNERS NOW SHOWING 972,157 photos, 86,580 members
- Just Self Photo 16,266 photos, 1,272 members
- 100 Strangers 38,478 photos, 9,426 members
- Buttons 6,389 photos, 1,038 members
- Buttons & Badges 10,725 photos, 1,744 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,440 photos, 44,447 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 184,680 photos, 16,077 members
- Colors of the World 887,248 photos, 27,294 members
- Colors world 7,664 photos, 386 members
- Artistic Photography 2,053,640 photos, 72,065 members
- Conceptual photography 263,814 photos, 15,450 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 122,578 photos, 24,054 members
- "For Your EYES ONLY" 13,526 photos, 8,541 members
- 365 Days 1,024,749 photos, 21,546 members
Sita Marie says:
"so gorgeous, brilliant, and sweet and when i look at her stream i melt. just melt. i really just think this lady is so wonderful and amazing and beautiful and out of words really. every photo of her's i've seen is so delicate or jaw dropping.
i love her mad skills to pieces.
she's one the the people who inspire me the very most."
12th April, 2010
"What makes you stand out against other photographers is your constant origionality, which I adore. Also the thought-out process of your images, it definately pays off. Very inspiring photographer, I can't wait to see more!"
23rd October, 2009
"Well where can I start? I remember all of Rosie's photography back in school for her GCSE project. Ever since then she has got better and better and I would probably say she is one of my most influential photographers. You can just tell how good her photography is by scanning around Flickr to see how many people are being inspired and taking "Rosie Hardy" style images. If Rosie doesn't get famous then I will eat my hat! All the best for the future Rosie, your gonna do great! :)"
28th May, 2009
Im only sleeping says:
"so talented beyond anything, photo after photo is a masterpiece you can feel her emotions through her photos, each one tells a story, its so lovely..shes such an inspiration shes also drop dead gorgeous . i didn't think it was humanely possible to be this good, but wow, shes one of my favorites ever."
7th May, 2009
zack henningsgaard says:
"Her work makes me speechless. She has so much talent and has such a brilliant mind, I love all of your work :)"
31st March, 2009
"Ummm....the only word I have to describe her photography is WOW. And also, she's super nice, and she has some really interesting thought processes behind her work which makes it all even better for me. Fantastic, she is."
11th December, 2008
"Rosie is RIDICULOUSLY talented and is going to go very far. All the way to the States, I hear?? I've followed Rosie for almost a year now and her talents have only continued to inspire and blow me away. Definitely a favourite on Flickr, and I can't go a day without checking her photographs! I'm in love with Rosie's style and I can't wait to see what ARF can pull off next. :)"
17th November, 2008
Hanna Lovinda Photo says:
"Amazing work coming from this young girl. Daily she shares images filled with thought and meaning, and everywhere on flickr you can now see work inspired by Rosie. Imagination will take her far!"
9th November, 2008
What can I say? A HUGE inspiration to me and I am sure to most of the people of Flickr and arround her.
Innovative, original, beautiful, talented beyond measure and a great friend.
What more can you ask for?
2nd September, 2008
"What can i say about this person? Just her work is simply stunning...
Rosie, you are crazy!!!"
31st August, 2008
"Not only are her images nothing short of amazing. (and im loving the fairytale series, seeing what she's come up with next is a great thing to look foward to each day lol) But she is one of the kindest people on flickr, and obviously her and Aarons story is...what can i say but wow? inspirational."
31st August, 2008
Jinna van Ringen says:
"Rosie is one of the best photographers on flickr. Especially when it comes to self portraits. I love all her photographs and her portraits are so amazingly creative and inspiring. She'll be one of the greatest artists on flickr in no-time. And above all that, she is the sweetest and most amazing person I met on flickr!"
23rd July, 2008
Nick Today says:
"Every time i come to Rosie's photostream i'm blown away by how much she's grown creatively and professionally. i've never seen someone grow in talent so much in such a short time. Not to mention her being half of the most adorable flickr couple i've encountered. keep it up Rosie!"
9th July, 2008
"rosie is an incredible person and photographer. even though i don't know her personally, she has been so nice to me. I find myself checking her stream constantly and looking forward to her new photos. No photo that she takes is dull. her photography inspires me and she has talent way beyond her years. I can't wait to see what she'll be up to in a year or two :]"
14th June, 2008
- March 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken