Rosie Hardy is a photographer based in Derbyshire, UK. For more information regarding photography services, please contact her directly:
For client work and booking Rosie:
- Workshops with Rosie Hardy 76 photos, 109 members
- Inspiration Theme Week 433 photos, 218 members
- Flickr Photographer Profiles Blog 142 photos, 1,966 members
- 1.000+ Faves 203 photos, 142 members
- Selfie Squared 22,172 photos, 1,929 members
- Strobist.com 572,077 photos, 114,056 members
- *THE PERFECT PHOTOGRAPHER (P1/A2) 826,116 photos, 51,872 members
- I only like Aaron when he is being somber and mysterious 24 photos, 23 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 494,596 photos, 62,992 members
- Fashion World 124,954 photos, 9,925 members
- Qatar Photographer and Graphic Designer 9,308 photos, 1,817 members
- Surreal Images 15,887 photos, 1,075 members
- 365 Explored 14,341 photos, 1,494 members
- Collaborations Pool 2,515 photos, 867 members
- Jumping Project 47,940 photos, 24,608 members
- Teenage Photographers 766,891 photos, 31,912 members
- MY WINNERS P1/A2 Competition Bugs, Bees & new A-Z comp 951,311 photos, 86,613 members
- Just Self Photo 16,132 photos, 1,246 members
- 100 Strangers 35,696 photos, 8,980 members
- Buttons 6,425 photos, 1,040 members
- Buttons & Badges 10,177 photos, 1,740 members
- Self-Portraits! 470,790 photos, 43,955 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 176,483 photos, 15,793 members
- Colors of the World 806,562 photos, 25,908 members
- Colors world 7,531 photos, 385 members
- Artistic Photography 1,839,699 photos, 67,223 members
- Conceptual photography 236,538 photos, 14,552 members
- Diptychs - two is better than one! 120,466 photos, 22,563 members
- "For Your EYES ONLY" 13,741 photos, 8,483 members
- 365 Days 1,039,628 photos, 21,624 members
Sita Marie says:
"so gorgeous, brilliant, and sweet and when i look at her stream i melt. just melt. i really just think this lady is so wonderful and amazing and beautiful and out of words really. every photo of her's i've seen is so delicate or jaw dropping.
i love her mad skills to pieces.
she's one the the people who inspire me the very most."
12th April, 2010
"What makes you stand out against other photographers is your constant origionality, which I adore. Also the thought-out process of your images, it definately pays off. Very inspiring photographer, I can't wait to see more!"
23rd October, 2009
"Well where can I start? I remember all of Rosie's photography back in school for her GCSE project. Ever since then she has got better and better and I would probably say she is one of my most influential photographers. You can just tell how good her photography is by scanning around Flickr to see how many people are being inspired and taking "Rosie Hardy" style images. If Rosie doesn't get famous then I will eat my hat! All the best for the future Rosie, your gonna do great! :)"
28th May, 2009
Im only sleeping says:
"so talented beyond anything, photo after photo is a masterpiece you can feel her emotions through her photos, each one tells a story, its so lovely..shes such an inspiration shes also drop dead gorgeous . i didn't think it was humanely possible to be this good, but wow, shes one of my favorites ever."
7th May, 2009
zack henningsgaard says:
"Her work makes me speechless. She has so much talent and has such a brilliant mind, I love all of your work :)"
31st March, 2009
"Ummm....the only word I have to describe her photography is WOW. And also, she's super nice, and she has some really interesting thought processes behind her work which makes it all even better for me. Fantastic, she is."
11th December, 2008
"Rosie is RIDICULOUSLY talented and is going to go very far. All the way to the States, I hear?? I've followed Rosie for almost a year now and her talents have only continued to inspire and blow me away. Definitely a favourite on Flickr, and I can't go a day without checking her photographs! I'm in love with Rosie's style and I can't wait to see what ARF can pull off next. :)"
17th November, 2008
Hanna Lovinda Photo says:
"Amazing work coming from this young girl. Daily she shares images filled with thought and meaning, and everywhere on flickr you can now see work inspired by Rosie. Imagination will take her far!"
9th November, 2008
What can I say? A HUGE inspiration to me and I am sure to most of the people of Flickr and arround her.
Innovative, original, beautiful, talented beyond measure and a great friend.
What more can you ask for?
2nd September, 2008
"What can i say about this person? Just her work is simply stunning...
Rosie, you are crazy!!!"
31st August, 2008
"Not only are her images nothing short of amazing. (and im loving the fairytale series, seeing what she's come up with next is a great thing to look foward to each day lol) But she is one of the kindest people on flickr, and obviously her and Aarons story is...what can i say but wow? inspirational."
31st August, 2008
Jinna van Ringen says:
"Rosie is one of the best photographers on flickr. Especially when it comes to self portraits. I love all her photographs and her portraits are so amazingly creative and inspiring. She'll be one of the greatest artists on flickr in no-time. And above all that, she is the sweetest and most amazing person I met on flickr!"
23rd July, 2008
Nick Today says:
"Every time i come to Rosie's photostream i'm blown away by how much she's grown creatively and professionally. i've never seen someone grow in talent so much in such a short time. Not to mention her being half of the most adorable flickr couple i've encountered. keep it up Rosie!"
9th July, 2008
"rosie is an incredible person and photographer. even though i don't know her personally, she has been so nice to me. I find myself checking her stream constantly and looking forward to her new photos. No photo that she takes is dull. her photography inspires me and she has talent way beyond her years. I can't wait to see what she'll be up to in a year or two :]"
14th June, 2008
- March 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken