I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- Canon Camera Club 22,179 photos, 2,737 members
-  Modern Times  21,942 photos, 2,076 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 6,031 photos, 539 members
- My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invited!) 37,846 photos, 3,250 members
- My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 Invited!) 47,833 photos, 3,915 members
- My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 63,718 photos, 5,288 members
- My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 85,744 photos, 6,110 members
- My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 117,645 photos, 7,171 members
- My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 174,857 photos, 8,981 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 10,653 photos, 719 members
- Art-Pix 46,089 photos, 1,962 members
- My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) - Sweeper is ON 472,152 photos, 15,320 members
- +35 faves Comment + Fave any two !! 18,464 photos, 2,859 members
- Follow me my friends 82,972 photos, 3,002 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 5,521 photos, 595 members
- Red (and reddish) 967 photos, 82 members
- Schoharie County NY 1,921 photos, 55 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 12,494 photos, 4,805 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 0 photos, 7 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 231 photos, 42 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 225 photos, 85 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,293 photos, 419 members
- visions of floral dreams 403 photos, 88 members
- Everything Connecticut 17,318 photos, 465 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 28,071 photos, 905 members
- Remember That Moment ☆ Level 02 Silver (P1~A5) 38,108 photos, 3,543 members
- Remember That Moment ☆ Level 07 Chronos (P1~A5) 8,495 photos, 1,225 members
- Remember That Moment ☆ Level 01 Bronze (P1~A5) 71,529 photos, 4,565 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 35,441 photos, 2,560 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 37,909 photos, 5,319 members
- Photoffee 16,671 photos, 1,845 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,112 photos, 317 members
- Pink Think 27,720 photos, 2,967 members
- Hello Kitty 27,984 photos, 4,432 members
- Hello Kitty Art 598 photos, 132 members
- My Purple World! 7,286 photos, 1,276 members
- purple purple purple 8,827 photos, 1,644 members
- ALL MACRO 17,230 photos, 1,769 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,318 photos, 849 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,496 photos, 610 members
- Digital Masterpiece 43,375 photos, 1,955 members
- I know where you are 6,075 photos, 320 members
- Historical Places - 13,854 photos, 1,311 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 134,556 photos, 3,192 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk "Post1/AW3/ MANDATORY - PLEASE NEW CODES 110,769 photos, 9,164 members
- The Number One 23,290 photos, 1,374 members
- FotoArtCircle - the miraculous world - Level 1 - (2P=5C) 83,057 photos, 5,339 members
- juba exposition de photos 21,309 photos, 1,258 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 20,830 photos, 626 members
- Night Images 865,272 photos, 106,780 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
19th November, 2009
© *BabeLicious*giggle* says:
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
12th June, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
13th May, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
20th April, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
19th April, 2009
ninayak- Away on Fridays says:
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
11th March, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
6th March, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
14th February, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
9th January, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com