I am Ronaldo Feliciano Cabuhat.
Allow me to capture a piece of your life...
And They Lived Happily Ever After
Bride And Flower Girl
Come Away With Me
Fountain Of Youth
A Hint Of Autumn In Spring
Fairies And Ogres Need A Rest Too
Albany Tulip Festival
Albany City View From Rensselaer
- United states of america USA 3,535 photos, 371 members
- Canon Camera Club 57,115 photos, 3,282 members
-  Modern Times  48,536 photos, 2,416 members
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM 8,050 photos, 704 members
- My Gear And Me #7 - Diamond Elite Selection (Only Invited!) 42,959 photos, 3,422 members
- My Gear And Me #6 - Platinum Exclusive Selection (P1A5 Invited!) 54,817 photos, 4,088 members
- My Gear and Me #5 - Gold Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 73,330 photos, 5,517 members
- My Gear and Me #4 - Silver Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 98,478 photos, 6,321 members
- My Gear and Me #3 - Bronze Selection (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 134,100 photos, 7,381 members
- My Gear and Me #2 - Premium (P1A5 Only Invited Photos!) 197,414 photos, 9,166 members
- 25 to 49 Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 14,165 photos, 865 members
- Art-Pix 68,922 photos, 2,471 members
- My Gear and Me #1 - (Post 1 - Award 5) 525,583 photos, 15,630 members
- +35 faves / Post 1 & fave 2 ! 17,822 photos, 2,516 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 7,769 photos, 598 members
- Red (and reddish) 1,862 photos, 195 members
- Schoharie County NY 2,037 photos, 56 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 13,176 photos, 4,921 members
- TalismanUK - Summer Reminisce '12 0 photos, 7 members
- Frederic Church's Olana 230 photos, 48 members
- An Invitation to Enter. 274 photos, 83 members
- Vision Quality 1 000 (P1/F2/C2) 4,464 photos, 420 members
- visions of floral dreams 466 photos, 89 members
- Everything Connecticut 19,776 photos, 482 members
- Connecticut “Land of Steady Habits”. 31,275 photos, 925 members
- L. 02 Remember That Moment ☆ Silver (P1~A5) 64,131 photos, 4,572 members
- L. 07 Remember That Moment ☆ Chronos (P1~A5) 12,406 photos, 1,761 members
- L. 01 Remember That Moment ☆ Bronze (P1~A5) 118,569 photos, 5,734 members
- sw - I Like : Please comment other shots 35,696 photos, 2,526 members
- Florabella Textures & Actions 39,512 photos, 5,439 members
- Photoffee 26,148 photos, 2,123 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,162 photos, 321 members
- Pink Think 29,619 photos, 3,064 members
- Hello Kitty 28,875 photos, 4,470 members
- Hello Kitty Art 723 photos, 143 members
- My Purple World! 7,929 photos, 1,286 members
- purple purple purple 10,068 photos, 1,778 members
- ALL MACRO 38,080 photos, 2,006 members
- Phenomenal Picture Perfect (Invite only with 20 favorites) 6,274 photos, 839 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,641 photos, 639 members
- Digital Masterpiece 65,187 photos, 2,405 members
- I know where you are 13,359 photos, 685 members
- Historical Places -P1/C1 17,659 photos, 1,299 members
- Flickr SHUTTERSPACE - Post 1 / Award 2, Please 147,241 photos, 3,196 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk "Post1/AW3/ MANDATORY - PLEASE NEW CODES 116,000 photos, 9,115 members
- The Number One 33,420 photos, 1,477 members
- juba exposition de photos 31,264 photos, 1,244 members
- Still**Life - Street Photography 35,787 photos, 920 members
- Night Images 940,681 photos, 121,811 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,149 photos, 185 members
John Petrick says:
"I'm sitting here trying to figure out how or where (in the flickr-verse) I bumped into Ronaldo about a year ago, and can't for the life of me remember.
What I do know is that he has, and he continues to take, some spectacular shots that I appreciate very much and even more so, he's always been encouraging in helping push me to improve my own photography as well.
A great asset to the flickr community and someone I'm happy to consider as a friend."
19th November, 2009
© *BabeLicious*giggle* says:
"If you looking for a sweet friend who is super talented photographer also then you gotta get to know Ronaldo!!
looking forward to see more of your excellent work..
12th June, 2009
"At first I thought I'd write a testimonial for Ronaldo that kind of said: "Oh ,well, yeah, that man ain't bad, you know. His pictures are just quite perfect, that's all"...
But I was struggling with it, because it seemed not right and sufficient :-) Now I am wondering, how Ronaldo hits the public nerve? It seems everyone likes his pictures! Does he have a special formula that he applies to any of his shots or are they really that good? Since I don't know about the formula I must suppose they are special!
What makes them so? Hmm, probably Ronaldo takes a lot of pictures that may be an image of our dreams. Recently he has developed an idea of editing so that the pictures are a little blurry effect, just like the haze we see our dreams through :-)
But for sure it's not only editing, it's also a great eye for some situation, for main spots in a landscape, for expressions, sometimes also for abstract things that's making his shots candid!
And then there's one more thing about Ronaldo... It has absolutely nothing to do with his qualities as a photographer but as a human. Here on flickr he takes a lot of time to visit other people's streams and add something personal as a comment. He takes the time to look at your pictures, too!
Thanks for sharing your work and time with us, Ronaldo. Take care :-)"
13th May, 2009
"Ronaldo's work is remarkable, exceptional and very creative.
His Captures are so alive, vivid and incredibly stunning.
His talent will energize and inspire your passion to the art.
His encouragements and sincere comments to your work is applaudable and priceless.
You'll always be looking forward to his next upload with anticipation
and excitement. And you're forever be in 'awe' at the first sight of his
new capture. I'm honored to have known him through Flickr.
I will always be grateful for his thoughtfulness, insights and supportive advice.
I'm so blessed and thankful for his Friendship...
My Hats-Off to You My Dear Friend ! God Bless You in Every Way..."
20th April, 2009
"One of many things I like about Ronaldo is that you never ever know what's coming next. His subject matter is as diverse as it comes. Likewise his choice of treatment, if any, and his wild, sometimes twisted, imagination :) Each and every image is aesthetically luminous, finely crafted, interesting & unique. And he'll give you just enough caption to tell you all you need to know of the subject to enhance your viewing pleasure. Or open-heartedly share something personal about the experience that led to the taking of the image. Have always had the feeling that Ronaldo is the real deal, no bs, bypasses the drama, can laugh at himself when it fits. You're a cool dude, Ronaldo. Happy to have met you out here in flickrville."
19th April, 2009
ninayak- Away on Fridays says:
"What can i say about Ronaldo. His work says it all. His creativity is just amazing. He is able to portray his creative ideas through his pictures flawlessly.
His work has always inpired me. He is a great support and a very good flickr friend.
Thanks for the encouragement my friend.
11th March, 2009
"Ron, you are a genius! I really dont believe a photographer has to have a sophisticated equipment, it has something to do with the photographer's sight and you have that instict Ron! i really admired you. I am so glad i came across your art because they are very inspiring!
Keep up the good work my friend!
6th March, 2009
"Ron is one of the many friends i admire here in this community FLICKR! Bro you're an inspiration to us beginners in this field of arts we call Photography... Keep it up and thanks for including me to your contacts list... Isa kang henyo maestro... God Bless!"
14th February, 2009
emma lagunday says:
"I remember the first photo of Ronaldo that really caught my attention, it was a foggy, rainy day when he was taking his mother to the airport...His photos comes with emotions and they are so captivating, he put passions in whaever he takes and the viewers can sensed that. His perspective are excellent. He works hard on his photography and the results are rewarding. I can see him as a rising star in this field of Photography in the near future.
As a contact, he leaves refreshing and encouraging comments...I feel so honored to have knowned him here in Flickr. All the best to you my friend and I know you will be going very far in your photographic endeavor. Keep up the good work."
9th January, 2009
- Ronaldo Cabuhat
- October 2008
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Albany, NY, USA
- I am:
- Retrato by Ronaldo
- ronaldofcabuhat [at] yahoo.com