See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- The Beautiful Side of Darkness 387 photos, 361 members
- Women - The Mystery! 5,170 photos, 774 members
- I Love It ♥ 127 photos, 306 members
- Face Portraits of Beautiful Women 16,582 photos, 2,890 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 5,685 photos, 1,625 members
- Portraits with natural light 140,332 photos, 11,693 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,836 photos, 1,189 members
- Catgirls 721 photos, 382 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 3,976 photos, 256 members
- In a Magic World 4,224 photos, 653 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,315 photos, 105 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 2,329 photos, 185 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,336 photos, 5,199 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 35,039 photos, 2,818 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 850 photos, 186 members
- ekosystem.org 319,555 photos, 3,119 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 1, comment on 2 * 14,911 photos, 1,560 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 15,592 photos, 1,364 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 24,975 photos, 793 members
- "Urban Wandering" 30,105 photos, 1,230 members
- The Apocalypse 6,624 photos, 818 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 56,393 photos, 1,493 members
- Cinematic Moments. 479,153 photos, 19,148 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 6,249 photos, 266 members
- TalkUrbex.com 82,025 photos, 1,624 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 29,361 photos, 566 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 12,563 photos, 413 members
- derelictlight 50,530 photos, 1,452 members
- Industrial Decay 120,109 photos, 8,983 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 42,830 photos, 1,388 members
- beautiful decay. 257,793 photos, 9,768 members
- The Abandoned 66,256 photos, 1,464 members
- Urban Decay 369,097 photos, 30,210 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 111,519 photos, 7,340 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 187,334 photos, 1,906 members
- World Of Streetart 148,422 photos, 892 members
- Urban Artist Collective 158,495 photos, 2,752 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
24th March, 2012
~*THAT KID RICH*~ says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
26th July, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
17th June, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
16th April, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
31st August, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
14th February, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
7th January, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
27th January, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
29th March, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
27th May, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor