See my most interesting photos here www.flickriver.com/photos/romanywg/popular-interesting/
Started to take my photography more seriously since upgrading to a DSLR in Feb 2009 having been using a point and shoot up until then. Interests are mainly, Urban Exploring and Street Art/Graffiti. Ideally the two in the same place.
Nikon 70 - 200mm
Nikon 50mm 1.8
Sigma 15mm Fisheye
Films of Street Artists Banksy, Nick Walker, Herakut, C215, etc....here:
Great Review of 'Beauty in Decay' here
Review of 'Out of Sight' here cfye.com/out-of-sight-jeremy-gibbs-3720
KINDLY ASK FOR PERMISSION PRIOR TO USING MY PHOTOGRAPHS!!
- Women - The Mystery! 1,626 photos, 537 members
- I Love It ♥ 109 photos, 307 members
- Face Portraits of Beautiful Women 15,138 photos, 2,699 members
- Portraits between rails * and industrial portraits 5,487 photos, 1,629 members
- Portraits with natural light 119,457 photos, 10,486 members
- Lévitation/Levitation 1,819 photos, 1,120 members
- Catgirls 723 photos, 378 members
- INTRUDERS URBAN EXPLORERS 2,705 photos, 248 members
- In a Magic World 3,265 photos, 556 members
- ° OUT OF SIGHT ° 2,107 photos, 105 members
- Beauty in Decay.. 2,030 photos, 170 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,725 photos, 5,228 members
- L'Abbandono (JUST ITALY, NO PEOPLE) 33,580 photos, 2,765 members
- Meeting Of Styles - London 2011 832 photos, 186 members
- ekosystem.org 306,950 photos, 3,097 members
- -Moody&Spooky- * Post 1, comment on 2 * 14,764 photos, 1,556 members
- * EXPLORE Photos ~Made Explore! " 13,054 photos, 1,252 members
- iNDuStRIaL aBanDoNmENt 24,486 photos, 783 members
- "Urban Wandering" 28,794 photos, 1,216 members
- The Apocalypse 6,705 photos, 810 members
- Beauty of Decay / Schönheit des Verfalls 52,821 photos, 1,429 members
- Cinematic Moments. 457,632 photos, 18,517 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 5,923 photos, 263 members
- TalkUrbex.com 77,124 photos, 1,546 members
- Urban-explora (NO GRAFITTI , SPARK & LIGHTPAINT-photos!) 28,260 photos, 558 members
- Abandoned - Forgotten - Decayed in Europe 12,032 photos, 366 members
- derelictlight 48,352 photos, 1,430 members
- Industrial Decay 117,104 photos, 8,910 members
- Abandonded Urban Decay 39,503 photos, 1,314 members
- beautiful decay. 248,348 photos, 9,605 members
- The Abandoned 63,474 photos, 1,440 members
- Urban Decay 358,215 photos, 29,883 members
- Decayed yet Hauntingly Beautiful 107,395 photos, 7,209 members
- One World Street Art & Graffiti 177,409 photos, 1,822 members
- World Of Streetart 143,466 photos, 873 members
- Urban Artist Collective 153,999 photos, 2,744 members
An Old Barbie Doll says:
"I don't write testimonials as a rule, but this man deserves one. I have been a fan for some time. His work has been inspirational and unique in the same breath. Check out his photostream and leave a testimonial if you too agree!"
24th March, 2012
~*THAT KID RICH*~ says:
"Where to start about this mate, He is an ace explorer and killer photographer !!!! Romany is true to the game and true to his work from beauty in decay wich is a masterpiece and inspirational to many almost like a bible!!! Always be sure to follow Romany's stream for top notch UrBex and street art photography!!!!"
26th July, 2011
"What a legend this bloke really is !!! His photos were the first taste i had of urban exploring and they were the whole reason i started , As soon as i saw his work i was just hooked . An inspiration for many many explorers all over the world .
Not only is he a great photographer but also a top bloke !!!!!
Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing hobby ."
17th June, 2011
"I recently met Jeremy and I was impressed by his passion and love that make you abandoned places.
when you meet someone with your same passions and interests is a great honor, because not everyone can travel and how this great photographer and person.
Jeremy greetings, your Spanish friend.
16th April, 2011
"yeah romanyWG rocks!
def on of my alltime favorite urban explorer.
i really love his works.
he's a outstanding photographer aswell as he gots the knowhow in postprocessing!
his art is one of the best around the urbex-scene.
may you keep exploring another 55 years mate!
your a leader in what youre doing mate.
and as far as i can say a very friendly guy!
would love to meet you soon.
keep it up my friend!
31st August, 2010
"Also one of my favo photographers in the urbex scene..
always some great work to show, perfect mate !
14th February, 2010
andre govia. says:
""Well where do i start with an artist like this dude,the standard setting work from the first shot i saw made me a fan , the tone and Composition along with crop and light is a real treat for me to see !
Keep up the great work for 2010"
7th January, 2010
Hero Art says:
"very talented photographer, and a great bloke
27th January, 2009
"An obvious love for art glazes every picture...thanks for sharing your inspirations with the world!"
29th March, 2009
Luna Park says:
"Not only is Romanywg incredibly well-informed about London street art and graffiti, but he is also very generous in sharing his knowledge. You can count on him to be on top of all the latest developments and consistently deliver one beautiful image after another. Thanks, J!"
27th May, 2009
- September 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Feature Film Editor