i am a twangy distant country song on AM radio fading in and out of ears traveling to a place called love, part hippie, part country boy,part mountain man, i share the same birthday as my mom and her dad, i collect rain drops, i turn sunlight to power, i fuck up, i love,i rock out, i rock in , i will play any damn thing with strings on it, i paddle, i surf, sometimes i paddle and surf, i love archery, i camp, i knap stones, i skip stones, i have fought for my life, i have saved a couple lives too, i swim, i work, and i love river, he is my son. i am rivers daddy.
- Muddy Kids 390 photos, 107 members
- Solar Installations 124 photos, 44 members
- !Flickr Food & Cuisine Around the world *none food pics will be 173,848 photos, 8,433 members
- Self Portraits for the Short-Attention Span 4,950 photos, 297 members
- Alternative Energy 4,887 photos, 1,537 members
- Solar Generation 189 photos, 79 members
- Solar Powered 489 photos, 65 members
- Dads and kids 964 photos, 205 members
rivers daddy doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- kenny grigar
- August 2008
- austin, state of mind
- I am:
- solar instructor
- kenny [at] surfsquatch.com