This is I - the co founder of Thepixtakers.com...
inspired by many - motivated by my strong desire to move my photographic know how into something more professional. Check my website for further details, and information on how to get copies if need be...
Free Hit Counter
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
It's been five years since I moved to the shores of Denmark, though my heart and soul can still be found in Dee Why - Sydney, Australia.
Feel free to flickr mail me if u are interested in any of the pix - or check my website for details.....
ALL PICTURES BELONGS TO ME THROUGH COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP - DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY SHOTS WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! LEGAL PROCEEDINGS WILL TAKE PLACE IF CAUGHT - and you will be....!!!
BTW - WILL BLOCK ALL NO FACE WHO COMMENTS on any of my kiddie pix - do have them as private, but will come up if added in groups!! so, warned!!
- Hipstamatic 292,341 photos, 16,645 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 676,864 photos, 32,049 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,982 photos, 3,053 members
- Wee Ones 7,885 photos, 1,799 members
- Canon 50D 146,539 photos, 4,100 members
- UK Pro Wedding Photographers 2,266 photos, 220 members
- Presetting Lightroom 48,345 photos, 10,928 members
- Starting an Australian Wedding & Portrait Business 716 photos, 239 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 314,117 photos, 19,201 members
- Assistants Wanted 1,360 photos, 739 members
- Wedding Photographers 164,297 photos, 19,619 members
- So, you want to be a Professional Photographer Lottery 23 photos, 589 members
- Professional Photographers, Portraits of Children 6,337 photos, 364 members
- Flickr Wedding Photojournalism 31,540 photos, 3,312 members
- Artistic Child Photography 148,297 photos, 9,947 members
- Creative Child Photography 209,605 photos, 20,144 members
- CHILDREN'S PORTRAITS 615,505 photos, 47,489 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 31,706 photos, 4,840 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 58,868 photos, 4,681 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,704,572 photos, 136,563 members
- Textures for Layers 15,529 photos, 16,063 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,140 photos, 4,483 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 353,487 photos, 34,636 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 490,564 photos, 35,490 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 481,170 photos, 17,461 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 12,988 photos, 4,898 members
- Essence of Water (INVITE ONLY) 3,877 photos, 1,074 members
- Sydney Wedding Photography 1,465 photos, 238 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 324,620 photos, 7,092 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,667 photos, 6,723 members
- Weddings 111,283 photos, 10,325 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 75,670 photos, 6,455 members
- The Seven Seas Challenge - New Challenge - SILVER... 108 photos, 89 members
- 200+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 3,099 photos, 1,037 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 19,066 photos, 2,958 members
- White and Black Photography 476,205 photos, 17,889 members
- Wedding Photography 221,062 photos, 45,539 members
- Sharing Exposures (Now merged with Photopolis - The Photographer 1,555 photos, 311 members
- Strobist.com 582,800 photos, 116,212 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,196 photos, 4,260 members
- Sydney Harbour Bridge 5,067 photos, 1,255 members
- Sydney 34,539 photos, 2,870 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,116 photos, 4,478 members
- Utata 410,205 photos, 23,342 members
- Trove: Australia in Pictures 174,517 photos, 3,197 members
- Flickr Australia 285,569 photos, 6,207 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 36,421 photos, 4,464 members
- Scandinavian Delight 111,008 photos, 3,510 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 723,598 photos, 100,947 members
- Beach Photography 423,907 photos, 60,790 members
"Rina's work is insanely awesome.... not only does she draw you in with her imaginative eye for photogrpahy but she keeps you there with the gift of entertainment.... she's witty, creative and a great friend here on Flickr.... Rina's stream is by far one of my favorites. Rina~ your support, friendship and talent is truly appreciated! Hugs back at you GG"
17th July, 2007
"Rina has done nothing short of grow and grow and grow and GROW as a photographer. There seems no end in sight to her abilitiy to improve the craft. She was good to begin with so the measurement her growth is even more amazing. I don't always make it into her comment boxes. But you can bet I watch the progress. It's truly an impressive photo stream folks. She has many different photographic styles here. A pleasure to view them it is."
4th July, 2007
Pink Sherbet Photography says:
"Rina's work is fabulously fun! I especially enjoy her macro photos. She is a wonderful and kind friend. Cheers, Mate!"
17th May, 2007
"What is there to say about Rinajo but "wow!". A tremendous talent to be taken in large doses. I love the fact that she isn't contained by any one genre or style. She does what feels right and what looks good...and does it without pretense.
Rina was one of my first flickr contacts and has always been a source of pure inspiration and fun for me. Is she absolutely nuts? Yes. Does that make her loads of fun to have as a contact? YES!
Recently she has started a group called the "Seven Seas Challenge" where she challenges us to step outside of our comfort zone to get that shot you missed before. I love the concept, and especially collaberating with her on projects and competitions as well.
Hey. who am I to write a testimonial...if you're reading this you already know she's a strong talent. Quit reading and go admire her work! :)"
21st May, 2007
"U maakt van creativiteit foto's en andersom als het kan. Hoe dan ook de foto zijn geweldig!
U use ‘creativity’ to make your pictures, and otherwise if it's possible. However... your photo's are stunning!"
8th May, 2007
jeri leandera says:
"Rinajo ...can take simplicity and turn it to something you could only dream to see ....I LOVE all of YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ...so unique and it totally defines you as an individual with a GREAT eye for simple beauty ..."
5th March, 2007
"I get the impression that Rina is a certifiable and 'bona fide' nutter... . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I like that in a person!"
8th February, 2007
jeri le says:
"drimz_dy....is a wonderful photographer...she can capture the moment as if you were standing still in time ...while you are looking at her photo's....I love the COLOR ....and she has great insperational quotes ...that are to live by...you are the true meaning of a photographer ....**"
27th August, 2006
- Rina JeriLee Outzen
- June 2006
- Dee Why - Sydney
- London/Copenhagen, Denmark
- I am:
- Female and Single