I enjoy spending time on the net, but most of all with family and friends. I got my first net account in 1994. Since then, I've searched and explored to find it more and more fascinating and educational.
I met my wife from the US on the net, so you might say I am used to taking advantage of it's opportunities. It started on a news group and expanded from mail to chat. We've now been married almost 10 years
Read more about Norway, our culture, traditions and habits on my blog
- Project Weather 144,368 photos, 37,091 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,015,791 photos, 52,569 members
- Beautiful pics from our friends 29,916 photos, 1,146 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,830,058 photos, 241,074 members
- VisitNorway 23,408 photos, 961 members
- Nature 1,485,451 photos, 51,718 members
- I Love Food Group! 411,055 photos, 25,139 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 494,029 photos, 63,045 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 473,048 photos, 28,833 members
- Urban Fragments (No People) 990,152 photos, 60,794 members
- Winter Wonderland 236,070 photos, 22,185 members
- Food Porn 674,524 photos, 50,087 members
- -The Cafe- 653,603 photos, 23,648 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 838,656 photos, 40,792 members
- FLOWERS 1,163,826 photos, 93,631 members
- MY WINNERS/BLINK P1/A2 985,468 photos, 86,548 members
- FLICKR NATURE 849,651 photos, 15,522 members
- Blue Ribbon PHOTOGRAPHY (INVITE ONLY) 284,495 photos, 42,485 members
- Space and Time 47,718 photos, 6,125 members
- Inspirational Photography 153,669 photos, 8,653 members
- Story Telling Through Images 87,675 photos, 7,048 members
- Love Norway 34,022 photos, 1,314 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 718,169 photos, 54,749 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 175,921 photos, 11,739 members
- Oslo Opera House (Operahus) 4,414 photos, 802 members
- Planet Earth Daily Photo 26,953 photos, 775 members
- Experimentation 136,251 photos, 10,945 members
- We travel the World 710,556 photos, 35,846 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 56,166 photos, 5,718 members
- Red Rule 509,310 photos, 43,882 members
- Norway 159,129 photos, 8,916 members
- Scandinavian Delight 111,825 photos, 3,581 members
- The FLICKYS !!! 539,265 photos, 17,562 members
"Who can tell about Norway's culture better than Renny?
Despite being a former European, I must admit I did not know much about Nordic countries. I first met Renny though our mutual blogs, and I have been reading him for over a year.
He captures every aspect of life in Norway and enjoy sharing with foreign readers. He is also well-traveled and displays the beauty of parts of the world we are not familiar with, such as the Arctic Circle and Russia.
I must admit, he is a gifted photographer and a great cross-culture blogger! Always a good eye for little daily aspect of life to share, always a good eye as well for landscapes and nature.
Keep up the good work Renny!"
27th May, 2009
"Renny paints a vivid picture of life in Norway on his blog and his wonderful photos bring this alive even more. He is a nice guy too :-)"
16th February, 2008
Rowers Mom says:
"Renny is everywhere! I'm fully expecting him to show up on my doorstep any moment now...his blog and photography are tremendous! I'm blessed to have him as my friend!"
27th November, 2007
"Renny takes terrific pictures. That's it.
Just kidding, there is a lot more to it :-) He takes photos with a purpose AND tell us all about the circumstances (well, maybe not ALL, but almost ;-).
I've enjoyed his blog even more for a long time now and never get disappointed of his well written blog posts and excellent photos describing the beautiful Norway - and other places he goes to.
He is a real networking freak, connecting to all bloggers with the most friendliest and interesting comments, making the contact really worthy :-)
No wonder he was among the first ones to be accepted as an A-Team Cruiser at the Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise!
We've had a lot of fun together and are planning to keep it that way :-P"
10th June, 2007
"I am delighted to have 'met' Renny in the blogosphere. He has so many interesting things to share about Norway and his enthusiasm is contagious! I've learned a lot of terrific things about his home and culture and just love the pictures he shares. I still can't believe most of them come from a camera phone! What an intelligent, fun, and warm friend he is."
27th March, 2007
We are connected everywhere,LOL!Im glad that you added me here as one of your friends online.And I`m happy to have a friend like you who lives in a far but beautiul country. :)
Please keep up your good works,cyber and real life.
26th September, 2006
- Renny B. Amundsen
- November 2005
- Prosgrunn, Norway
- Oslo, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Sr Advisor
- RennyBA's Terella