- Black & White Master Photos - P 1 A 1 42,498 photos, 3,897 members
- Aesthetic Alliance ( Invitation Only ) 11,435 photos, 1,136 members
- Alien Skin Software 13,081 photos, 1,852 members
- MOST EXCELLENT Photo of the Day [Admin Invite Only] 1,298 photos, 153 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 27,865 photos, 1,426 members
- * * Nossas Vidas / Nosso Mundo * Our Life / Our World * * 108,804 photos, 2,983 members
- Moda, Esporte e Rock And Roll 5,739 photos, 541 members
- You are woman, you are beautiful, let the world see you 90,262 photos, 4,292 members
- ART BY FOTO 40,771 photos, 1,951 members
- Perfect Beauty II 352,706 photos, 9,051 members
- ! * Beautiful women * ! Admin moderated P1/C2 7,373 photos, 559 members
- paisajes,ciudades del mundo y fotos en general 9,143 photos, 392 members
- Acque chiare - Clear waters 2,434 photos, 252 members
- BOKEH PAINTING 17,575 photos, 1,022 members
- Capture Noir Streets, Shiny City 1,454 photos, 85 members
- ABSOLUTE BLACKandWHITE! (by Admin approval) P1: C1 6,461 photos, 1,166 members
- The Golden Phoenix (Admin Approval) p1: c1 1,746 photos, 264 members
- ABSOLUTE ROUGE (by admin approval) P1: C1 1,855 photos, 489 members
- Windows to the soul. 362 photos, 56 members
- TRUTH & ILLUSION [by Admin approval] P1: C1 4,464 photos, 612 members
- 12-12-2012 390 photos, 370 members
- BLACK & WHITE Creative Artwork 112,920 photos, 5,127 members
- World of details --- Award Group Level 1 Bronze (post 1/award 4) 68,016 photos, 2,932 members
- L1 - Soul o' People & Portraits - Post 1 & Award 4 12,144 photos, 1,289 members
- Photo uniques - Exceptional pictures 37,017 photos, 905 members
- Monotone Photography 1,089 photos, 52 members
- ₪ GAGA 4 ARTS ₪ [Add 1 / Award 2] MOD-Q 37,432 photos, 1,831 members
- Tell Me What You Think (post 1-2 real comments) 15,997 photos, 675 members
- NATURALEZA EN MAGINA 76,980 photos, 2,756 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,642 photos, 639 members
- Everyone loves photos 8,788 photos, 288 members
- ↑ Donna's Magical Pix ↑ 20,914 photos, 484 members
- Only images and picture quality ( Admin invite) - P1 /C2 17,949 photos, 1,194 members
- Digital Artscene Pro: Admin Invite (Post 1, Award 1) 16,882 photos, 1,005 members
- ♒♒♒ THE AQUATIC WORLD ♒♒♒ -Post 1 / Cmt 2- 27,222 photos, 1,709 members
- ☼ All Wonderful World Skies ☼ Post1 / Cmt2 ☼ 12,263 photos, 1,484 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 38,979 photos, 2,956 members
- Beauty in Jeans 2013 9,359 photos, 1,474 members
- Hollywood And Fashion 2,796 photos, 42 members
- Street! 172,095 photos, 4,536 members
- ☆ LET FREEDOM RING ☆ LETS ROLL... 3,122 photos, 254 members
- "Topic" 17,515 photos, 531 members
- EXPRESS YOURSELF ✲ Post 1 - Comment on 3 - 51,197 photos, 4,119 members
- CLICK the CAMERA 450,553 photos, 8,496 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 2,337 photos, 135 members
- Landscape Photographs - P 1 A 1 35,932 photos, 4,242 members
- Your photo of the day ~ tu foto del día 65,861 photos, 1,360 members
- ALPHA Awards from Sunriserjay's Circle o' FriendsLEVEL1(P1~A4) 35,941 photos, 2,043 members
- Porträts von Menschen aus aller Welt*faces of the world*NO B&W 8,902 photos, 319 members
- ♦♦♦ IMMAGINI - FOTO - SENTIMENTI ♦♦♦ 61,962 photos, 935 members
aumbody images says:
"Ray has a mindboggling, envy inducing ability to see the moment. Time after time, he cuts through the city’s swirling bs, clutter and noise and captures the very fraction of a second when the picture comes together. Shot, after shot, after shot, he brings us a complete, arresting and flawless image.
It is a privilege to view Ray’s world. The hardest thing is finding comments which the do the photographs justice - there are only so many times you can say "Wow!" and "perfect" and "yes” without them sounding old."
13th July, 2010
Grant MacDonald says:
"DownTown has such a powerful photostream. In it you’ll find real life captured with heart and soul and a goodly measure of creativity and skill. Unique perspectives, wonderful light and treatments abound. Most of all there is a keen sense of the human spirit that weaves its way through the images found here. I particularly enjoy DownTowns capture of urban life. Brilliant!"
23rd December, 2008
Veronica Gomez Pola says:
"Me encanta este trabajo!!!!. Felicitaciones porque realmente hay mucho sentimiento en las imagenes."
30th September, 2008
"with an inspirational profile and an eye for both words and pictures, downtown pictures photostream wows me each and every time I look! his work is filled with passion and perfection, and each of his photos is a new glimpse through an interesting window. thank you for your creativity, and keep cranking out these awesome shots!"
20th July, 2008
unlimited inspirations says:
""Down Town Pictures" fills with emotions, artisitic and creativity. I really appreciate the concept from your photos, always simple+modern+inspirational. Most of the shots let my memories come out, each photo can tell a story itself, very lively and touching. For both the photography skills and ideas behind, you are an excellent photographer."
6th June, 2008
"Inspiring work! Your images take me miles away and depths inward.
Thanks for sharing your world through the lens."
24th May, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"Beautiful, sensitve and soul searching work. This guy makes me feel inadequate for being a specialist - is there anything he can't do?"
16th May, 2008
"Ray is an amazing photographer and friend. He can take the ordinary and make it interesting and full of life. I'm so glad we met here on Flickr. He's helped me to learn new skills and try new things. Ray is truly a gifted artist!"
20th March, 2008
RougeEtNoire - very busy says:
"When I first saw a picture of Ray's in a flickr. stream it was like a punch in the stomach, a shock of recognition. I did not know who it was but I immediately had to visit his profile. I remained spellbound by images which, regardless of their subject, are universal by the way they spell out our human condition, the good, the bad, the tender, the tragic, the beautiful.
Thank you for inviting us on your journey, Ray."
18th March, 2008
"a dark atmosphere, shots from an other world but with a lot of humanity inside!! a great photographer who gives us a new vision of the world!! I love this!! proud to be one of his flickr friends!!"
14th January, 2008
"Actually, this is the very first testimonial i have written on flickr!
It is only befitting that i have chosen Ray's fantastic photos since i have been a big fan of his for sometime. His "The Weird Life" set is just incredible! Also Ray, the portraits of your daughter are remarkable, and i count them among my all-time faves! I find myself constantly being mesmerized by his images, the captions, and the brilliant texts which leave an indelible mark while adding depth and dimension to his art.
Thank you Ray, for everything!!!!"
13th January, 2008
Mr. Burns Brazil says:
Greats collections - very talented!
The best pics, amazing photos, very culture and big quality...
Wonderful galleries - congratulations!
Inspiracion, sensibilidad e special reflexions...
United mix colors, theme from modern sequences
Always, forever and now...
congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
Max Rocha, from Pirapora-MG in Brazil"
16th December, 2007
Stephanie Hensen says:
"Ray's photostream is an exhilarating experience. He has an arresting gift that captures one's attention. He is a sensational artist. His photographs are always dramatic, thrilling and utterly sensual! He is one of the most exciting and talented artists I have ever seen. Every image is a pure, passionate, provocative pleasure!
28th October, 2007
23rd October, 2007
"In within a minute of browsing Ray's photographs, it became clear that his work is a head and shoulder above the white noise that is increasingly populating Flickr, and that he will go far as a photographer; Ray Lopez is one contact I am proud to have on my list."
30th September, 2007
"His photography is entrancing..."
28th September, 2007
Yasin Rahim says:
"He brings the mundane to life. 'nuff said. . ."
18th September, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"What can one say about Ray? To start; Ray is great flickr friend!! On top of being a great friend here in flickrland, he is also an impressive photographer who's images inspire me to become a better photographer. He is able to take an everyday sight and make it into such an amazing image that it will literally take your breath away!! AND he is kind enough to share these amazing views with us, for which I will always be grateful for!! If you have 10 minutes to peruse his images it is something that you will not regret, for his works are SUPERLATIVE!!"
18th September, 2007
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
10th August, 2007
Jillian Xenia says:
"Ray's photo-stream has something for everyone. It is varied and all uniquely beautiful, nothing is repeated or dull. He does not only excel in one genre of photography, but all.
What more could you ask for?"
24th July, 2007
"Ray's photos are tremendous treats for the eyes and mind. I keep visiting his stream and am always amazed at the beauty and insight that his photos reveal.
His biggest gift to me, however, has been his advice to shoot from my heart. This bit of advice, serves not only as inspiration for me, but also as an indicator of the fabric of HIS heart.
Big hugs, gratitude and admiration to him, always."
23rd July, 2007
"I am honored to be one of Ray's contacts. His photos are always exciting and creative. He shares his world of visions and thoughts through Flickr. It is always amazing to see what new subjects he will find. His creativity with color and images is an inspiration to me. I am saving my favs to study and learn from. He has become a mentor to me. Ray is an artist and always willing to offer support to those of us who are new to this passion called Flickr. If you have not seen his photos yet, you are in for a treat! Barbara (bjking2007)"
30th June, 2007
"I don't feel like I am even worthy to write a testimonial on this fantastic site. But... I just have to say that I am so impressed every time I come here. I am never disappointed by the work of DownTown Pictures, as I am sure others are not!
So proud to be your contact :)!"
13th June, 2007
"In my brief glances into his world, one thing is for sure: I love all that his photos have to say about New York -- the greatest city in the world! Go 'head brother -- tell it!! :o)"
20th May, 2007
- November 2006
- Long Island, NY
- I am:
- Male and Taken