RLJ Photography NYC's photostream Pro User
- * * Nossas Vidas / Nosso Mundo * Our Life / Our World * * 83,579 photos, 2,566 members
- Moda, Esporte e Rock And Roll 5,678 photos, 543 members
- You are woman, you are beautiful, let the world see you 58,091 photos, 3,544 members
- ART BY FOTO 19,326 photos, 1,137 members
- Perfect Beauty II 96,683 photos, 7,070 members
- ! * Beautiful women * ! Admin moderated P1/C2 2,265 photos, 316 members
- paisajes,ciudades del mundo y fotos en general 3,097 photos, 296 members
- Acque chiare - Clear waters 1,388 photos, 75 members
- *Music To My Eyes* ~~ 7 Levels ~~ Active Sweeper ! ~~ P1 A5 ~~~ 758,415 photos, 26,443 members
- Follow me my friends 82,347 photos, 2,999 members
- BOKEH PAINTING 6,393 photos, 514 members
- Capture Noir Streets, Shiny City 1,365 photos, 82 members
- !Photo-Hobby! Level 1(Post 1 Award 4) Sweeper Active! 76,120 photos, 4,700 members
- Absolute BLACKandWHITE! [Admin Approval] P1: C1 5,900 photos, 1,095 members
- The Golden Phoenix (Admin Approval) p1: c1 1,442 photos, 225 members
- ABSOLUTE ROUGE [Admin Invite] P1: C1 1,767 photos, 483 members
- Windows to the soul. 358 photos, 57 members
- TRUTH & ILLUSION [Admin approval] P1: C1 4,259 photos, 589 members
- 12-12-2012 398 photos, 399 members
- BLACK & WHITE Creative Artwork 76,984 photos, 4,385 members
- World of details --- Award Group Level 1 Bronze (post 1/award 4) 36,942 photos, 2,289 members
- Soul o' People & Portraits ~ Level 1 - Post 1 & Award 4 8,511 photos, 950 members
- Photo uniques - Exceptional pictures 35,909 photos, 906 members
- Monotone Photography 674 photos, 41 members
- ₪ GAGA 4 ARTS ₪ [+Add 1 / Award 3+] 34,619 photos, 1,836 members
- Tell Me What You Think (post 1-2 real comments) 11,224 photos, 634 members
- NATURALEZA EN MAGINA 69,004 photos, 2,706 members
- Faves EXTREME 010 (<10 views per fave) 6,487 photos, 609 members
- Everyone loves photos 8,412 photos, 287 members
- Only images and picture quality ( Admin invite) - P1 /C2 12,193 photos, 1,163 members
- Aquatic World ***Post 1 / Comment 2*** 21,885 photos, 1,487 members
- All wonderful world skies ☼ P1/C2 ☼ 10,394 photos, 1,083 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 31,820 photos, 2,905 members
- Beauty in Jeans 2013 8,829 photos, 1,387 members
- Hollywood And Fashion 2,411 photos, 32 members
- Street! 115,327 photos, 3,326 members
- ☆ LET FREEDOM RING ☆ LETS ROLL... 2,760 photos, 248 members
- "Topic" 18,533 photos, 534 members
- EXPRESS YOURSELF ✲ Post 1 - Comment on 3 - new codes! 46,344 photos, 4,084 members
- CLICK the CAMERA 371,503 photos, 7,610 members
- Photo Art Non-Square (P1/C2) Quality over quantity, please... 2,413 photos, 140 members
- Landscape Photographs (ADMIN INVITE only) Post 1 / Award 1 28,522 photos, 3,683 members
- Your photo of the day ~ tu foto del día 52,430 photos, 1,300 members
- ALPHA Awards from Sunriserjay's Circle o' FriendsLEVEL1(P1~A4) 26,067 photos, 1,967 members
- Porträts von Menschen aus aller Welt*faces of the world*NO B&W 7,800 photos, 313 members
- ♦♦♦ IMMAGINI - FOTO - SENTIMENTI ♦♦♦ 41,943 photos, 791 members
- **The Street Photography Society** 113,164 photos, 4,586 members
- Vanilla Cherry 4,530 photos, 218 members
- Clube da amizade! Club of friendship! 23,260 photos, 739 members
- Mordus de photos 319,867 photos, 4,218 members
aumbody images says:
"Ray has a mindboggling, envy inducing ability to see the moment. Time after time, he cuts through the city’s swirling bs, clutter and noise and captures the very fraction of a second when the picture comes together. Shot, after shot, after shot, he brings us a complete, arresting and flawless image.
It is a privilege to view Ray’s world. The hardest thing is finding comments which the do the photographs justice - there are only so many times you can say "Wow!" and "perfect" and "yes” without them sounding old."
13th July, 2010
Grant MacDonald says:
"DownTown has such a powerful photostream. In it you’ll find real life captured with heart and soul and a goodly measure of creativity and skill. Unique perspectives, wonderful light and treatments abound. Most of all there is a keen sense of the human spirit that weaves its way through the images found here. I particularly enjoy DownTowns capture of urban life. Brilliant!"
23rd December, 2008
Veronica Gomez Pola says:
"Me encanta este trabajo!!!!. Felicitaciones porque realmente hay mucho sentimiento en las imagenes."
30th September, 2008
"with an inspirational profile and an eye for both words and pictures, downtown pictures photostream wows me each and every time I look! his work is filled with passion and perfection, and each of his photos is a new glimpse through an interesting window. thank you for your creativity, and keep cranking out these awesome shots!"
20th July, 2008
unlimited inspirations says:
""Down Town Pictures" fills with emotions, artisitic and creativity. I really appreciate the concept from your photos, always simple+modern+inspirational. Most of the shots let my memories come out, each photo can tell a story itself, very lively and touching. For both the photography skills and ideas behind, you are an excellent photographer."
6th June, 2008
"Inspiring work! Your images take me miles away and depths inward.
Thanks for sharing your world through the lens."
24th May, 2008
Roger Mann says:
"Beautiful, sensitve and soul searching work. This guy makes me feel inadequate for being a specialist - is there anything he can't do?"
16th May, 2008
"Ray is an amazing photographer and friend. He can take the ordinary and make it interesting and full of life. I'm so glad we met here on Flickr. He's helped me to learn new skills and try new things. Ray is truly a gifted artist!"
20th March, 2008
RougeEtNoire - very busy says:
"When I first saw a picture of Ray's in a flickr. stream it was like a punch in the stomach, a shock of recognition. I did not know who it was but I immediately had to visit his profile. I remained spellbound by images which, regardless of their subject, are universal by the way they spell out our human condition, the good, the bad, the tender, the tragic, the beautiful.
Thank you for inviting us on your journey, Ray."
18th March, 2008
"a dark atmosphere, shots from an other world but with a lot of humanity inside!! a great photographer who gives us a new vision of the world!! I love this!! proud to be one of his flickr friends!!"
14th January, 2008
"Actually, this is the very first testimonial i have written on flickr!
It is only befitting that i have chosen Ray's fantastic photos since i have been a big fan of his for sometime. His "The Weird Life" set is just incredible! Also Ray, the portraits of your daughter are remarkable, and i count them among my all-time faves! I find myself constantly being mesmerized by his images, the captions, and the brilliant texts which leave an indelible mark while adding depth and dimension to his art.
Thank you Ray, for everything!!!!"
13th January, 2008
Mr. Burns Brazil says:
Greats collections - very talented!
The best pics, amazing photos, very culture and big quality...
Wonderful galleries - congratulations!
Inspiracion, sensibilidad e special reflexions...
United mix colors, theme from modern sequences
Always, forever and now...
congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
Max Rocha, from Pirapora-MG in Brazil"
16th December, 2007
Stephanie Hensen says:
"Ray's photostream is an exhilarating experience. He has an arresting gift that captures one's attention. He is a sensational artist. His photographs are always dramatic, thrilling and utterly sensual! He is one of the most exciting and talented artists I have ever seen. Every image is a pure, passionate, provocative pleasure!
28th October, 2007
23rd October, 2007
"In within a minute of browsing Ray's photographs, it became clear that his work is a head and shoulder above the white noise that is increasingly populating Flickr, and that he will go far as a photographer; Ray Lopez is one contact I am proud to have on my list."
30th September, 2007
"His photography is entrancing..."
28th September, 2007
"He brings the mundane to life. 'nuff said. . ."
18th September, 2007
K. Linehan says:
"What can one say about Ray? To start; Ray is great flickr friend!! On top of being a great friend here in flickrland, he is also an impressive photographer who's images inspire me to become a better photographer. He is able to take an everyday sight and make it into such an amazing image that it will literally take your breath away!! AND he is kind enough to share these amazing views with us, for which I will always be grateful for!! If you have 10 minutes to peruse his images it is something that you will not regret, for his works are SUPERLATIVE!!"
18th September, 2007
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
10th August, 2007
Jillian Xenia says:
"Ray's photo-stream has something for everyone. It is varied and all uniquely beautiful, nothing is repeated or dull. He does not only excel in one genre of photography, but all.
What more could you ask for?"
24th July, 2007
"Ray's photos are tremendous treats for the eyes and mind. I keep visiting his stream and am always amazed at the beauty and insight that his photos reveal.
His biggest gift to me, however, has been his advice to shoot from my heart. This bit of advice, serves not only as inspiration for me, but also as an indicator of the fabric of HIS heart.
Big hugs, gratitude and admiration to him, always."
23rd July, 2007
"I am honored to be one of Ray's contacts. His photos are always exciting and creative. He shares his world of visions and thoughts through Flickr. It is always amazing to see what new subjects he will find. His creativity with color and images is an inspiration to me. I am saving my favs to study and learn from. He has become a mentor to me. Ray is an artist and always willing to offer support to those of us who are new to this passion called Flickr. If you have not seen his photos yet, you are in for a treat! Barbara (bjking2007)"
30th June, 2007
"I don't feel like I am even worthy to write a testimonial on this fantastic site. But... I just have to say that I am so impressed every time I come here. I am never disappointed by the work of DownTown Pictures, as I am sure others are not!
So proud to be your contact :)!"
13th June, 2007
"In my brief glances into his world, one thing is for sure: I love all that his photos have to say about New York -- the greatest city in the world! Go 'head brother -- tell it!! :o)"
20th May, 2007
- November 2006
- Long Island, NY
- I am:
- Male and Taken