I'm the CEO of Tinybop. (@tinybop). We make iOS apps for kids.
I sometimes blog: www.mexicanpictures.com/headingeast
These days you're more likely to find me on Intstagram @themexican.
My photography portfolio: www.raulgutierrez.org/.
Yeah, I'm on twitter too: themexican
I think that should be quite enough.
Photos of themexican (7)
- Vintage Science 1,114 photos, 1,234 members
- Hidden Mother : Tintypes and Cabinets 273 photos, 351 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 28,917 photos, 2,427 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 34,082 photos, 6,812 members
- Rephotography. 705 photos, 310 members
- Studiomates 58 photos, 29 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 4,817 photos, 496 members
- Retro Kid 5,722 photos, 3,758 members
- POLAROID EDGE 102,757 photos, 6,277 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 575 photos, 5,545 members
- strangers take our picture 21 photos, 80 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 162 photos, 222 members
- Vintage Latin American Photographs 809 photos, 105 members
- Photography Books 926 photos, 439 members
- Vintage Kids as Cowpokes 387 photos, 223 members
- Ten Years Later 1 photo, 2 members
- eye:hand 61 photos, 50 members
- Holgaroid 4,964 photos, 1,338 members
- photogearporn 2,646 photos, 351 members
- Guess Where NYC 13,528 photos, 1,596 members
- We Like Guns 14,827 photos, 3,590 members
- 314 0 photos, 4 members
- Flickr API 803 photos, 13,128 members
- Say Hi 67 photos, 65 members
- converse world domination! 26,114 photos, 8,661 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,349 photos, 2,247 members
- Sad Balloons 379 photos, 142 members
- Pinhole 62,876 photos, 4,790 members
- standing there 4,217 photos, 578 members
- Vernacular Photostudio Images 163 photos, 77 members
- Moleskinerie 107,915 photos, 19,697 members
- Bad Snowman 446 photos, 230 members
- Mean 0 photos, 5 members
- journals and letters 30,454 photos, 2,932 members
- Jumping Project 49,272 photos, 26,777 members
- Polaroid 271,870 photos, 25,219 members
- PhotoBooth 5,116 photos, 1,593 members
- Fun Tag Searches 0 photos, 4 members
- Vintage Camera Photography 230,758 photos, 14,077 members
- Xeroxes, Scans, and Faxes 549 photos, 148 members
- Tibetan Culture 16,960 photos, 1,120 members
- Now and Then 5,543 photos, 498 members
- New Parents 2,926 photos, 420 members
- Brooklyn 105,663 photos, 5,139 members
- Last.fmers (was audioscrobblers) 2,170 photos, 547 members
- ¡Mexicanos! 73,095 photos, 2,472 members
- Arabia 18,144 photos, 916 members
- Toy Cameras 296,649 photos, 22,340 members
- Punk Rock 44,697 photos, 4,346 members
- Globetrekkers 111,876 photos, 2,725 members
myla kent says:
"Raul is the kind of photographer I only *dream* of being. His dedication to his craft, his remarkable eye and his extraordinary talent consistently, shot after beautiful shot, inspire me to reach further. :: anxiously awaiting the first coffeetable book :: ;)"
2nd October, 2005
"Technically, his photographs are wonderful. There's a warmth to them, a human warmth, that really make them special.
But it's not the photography that keeps me coming back; it's the words he writes to accompany them. They shed a light on the pictures the no camera lens can find."
23rd May, 2005
"A woman with dusty eyes baked long loaves of crusty bread made from the ground bones of wicked children."
23rd March, 2005
"I am not so sure I can add much more to what Snapatorium already has written. Raul is not just a fine photographer and cinematographer, but a talented student of light and form and color. His technical mastery of the still and motion arts is unparalleled. He is a man of great vision. And I am thankful he puts an actual camera in front of those wonderful processing devices which are his eye and mind. If he did not, we would never see such beauty in the world, as he does."
25th February, 2005
"One of the best photographers on Flickr with an eye for beauty. When viewing his travel photos, I always feel like I am in a strange and beautiful dream world. More than just eye candy, his photos capture the essence of the land and of the people."
11th February, 2005
- raul gutierrez
- April 2004
- Lufkin, Texas
- Brooklyn, United States
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traveler, letter writer, maker of things
- Heading East