Emily Huang. NYC = home.
I'm eighteen. First year college student.
I have a Canon Rebel T2i but used to have a Canon Rebel XS.
I only have two lenses: f/1.8 50mm and the 18-55mm kit lens.
I also use a (crappy) tripod and
a remote (I broke it).
- Roofs - Rooftops - Roofs are fun! 11,868 photos, 1,841 members
- piers, boardwalks & any thing else sea side 126,632 photos, 10,026 members
- 52 Weeks 55,668 photos, 5,829 members
- 52 weeks project 33,258 photos, 2,678 members
- BTHS Photography Club 2012 487 photos, 63 members
- New York City Concerts 4,774 photos, 510 members
- No Photoshop Here 127,935 photos, 5,322 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,180 photos, 23,488 members
- I Shoot Film in China 184 photos, 24 members
- Beautifully Inspired 1,110 photos, 78 members
- Creative & Inspired Teen Photographers 12,275 photos, 576 members
- Key to the City 1,702 photos, 128 members
- stop motion, timelapse, etc... 1,030 photos, 532 members
- Window seat please 94,306 photos, 16,366 members
- FILM*FILM*FILM 1,420 photos, 53 members
- portraits and faces. 530,565 photos, 39,637 members
- I Always Knew 6,157 photos, 1,399 members
- That True Summer Feel. 1,037 photos, 110 members
- I Shoot Film 2,036,155 photos, 81,654 members
- our vintʌge adventure 26,638 photos, 1,825 members
- What's In Your Bag? [but NOT camera bags] 12,769 photos, 25,520 members
- the pictures we sit/lay down on the grass/ground/floor to click 344 photos, 67 members
- Cinematic Photography 120,976 photos, 6,033 members
- young and inspired 102,163 photos, 3,918 members
- Monthly Scavenger Hunt 109,933 photos, 3,867 members
- The Golden Hour 8,208 photos, 818 members
- CANOPY GLOW 475 photos, 633 members
- 100 Reasons You Should Smile- The Book Project 1,065 photos, 320 members
- Tumblr photographers 79,403 photos, 3,516 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 227,464 photos, 8,202 members
- silhouette 271,655 photos, 36,161 members
- Asian Female Self Portraits 7,679 photos, 1,407 members
- Freedom Tunnel 1,120 photos, 210 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 98,887 photos, 6,554 members
- I LOVE THE OCEAN! 61,085 photos, 4,162 members
- Winter Wonderland 221,401 photos, 21,792 members
- The Colours of: Spring 356,663 photos, 17,098 members
- Winter Scenery Postcards 2,374 photos, 121 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 457,616 photos, 27,024 members
- Canon EF 50mm 1:1.8 II 50,721 photos, 4,599 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II 224,579 photos, 17,382 members
- Asian Photographers 52,839 photos, 1,220 members
- Beautiful Light 659,000 photos, 28,658 members
- Amy Spanos's around the world project 228 photos, 522 members
- The beauty of the portrait. 1,001 photos, 76 members
- The Beauty of Girls and Women P1/C2 185,997 photos, 10,077 members
- in her own little world 1,041 photos, 309 members
- anything everything 11,051 photos, 356 members
- lovely existence 66,721 photos, 3,932 members
- Girl Photographers 771,474 photos, 33,195 members
"Long Version: I've been following Emily's 365 since the first day, and I don't quite know how to explain what her photos mean to me. Each photo has a different implication, whether it be as simple as her having an amazing outfit on, or capturing the sunlight perfectly, or as complex as perfectly capturing a sentiment. I've felt almost as though I've lived an experience with her, and what are photos but a peek into someone's else's eyes for a moment? And it may seem strange to feel such an emotional connection to a series of photos, but sometimes simply not feeling alone, feeling other's emotions because they are willing to share, nothing is better. Nothing is better than connection. And I feel almost as though I've made a friend.
Short Version: Emily takes some of the best photos I've ever seen. You should check it out."
6th January, 2011
"this girl is probably the most passionate person i know.
she puts her heart and soul into every picture she takes, even ones that she deems unworthy or bad. you can feel the emotions she feels, see the sights she sees; viewing her photostream is an experience in-of-itself.
emily is truly an inspiration (:
i hope you never wane in your passion & that you will continue to amaze and inspire us all ♥"
2nd November, 2010
"I love your 365 set! The self portraits you take are amazing. I absolutely adore the lighting and poses you have. I can really see and feel the emotions in them. Can't wait for more pictures!! :)"
10th May, 2010
I'd like to write you your FIRST testimonial(: Your pictures are really awesome. I love the simplicity and the tones. OMG the tones, they're lovely. & I'm looking forward to see you grow here on flickr! (:"
22nd March, 2010
- Emily Huang
- March 2009
- New York City
- I am:
- College student
- my portfolio