You might not find me in your 'favourites' section. You definitely won't find me under 'explore'. But you'll find me surrounded by people i love, enjoying the simple things in life, always with a camera in my hand.
i'm not that great at this photography malarky. Let it be known that i do not claim to be.
i am not great, but i am in love. i'm in love with the click of the camera and watching a photo take shape; i'm in love with pictures in digital and film, in polaroid, fisheye, tiltshift or whatever other way; i'm in love with the objects, the cameras, and, most of all, the memories they allow me to keep. All i can hope is that my photos might allow you a little insight into my storage box of memories from the beautiful life i'm priveleged to lead.
You can follow me on Twitter here or Tumblr there, buy my photos on this or that and check out Laura.. whispering for pretty much anything else.
Thank you for looking. i hope you find something to enjoy.
Photos of rainbowpromise (10)
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 13,503 photos, 3,368 members
- 365 Project - (2013 and beyond) 77,254 photos, 886 members
- A Hint O' Bergamot 100 photos, 16 members
- Beautiful books on my shelf 40 photos, 100 members
- Nikon D60 Club 148,284 photos, 5,729 members
- Peterhead - Scotland 585 photos, 45 members
- SWEET TREATS 100,569 photos, 4,749 members
- Radar Picture Desk 270 photos, 35 members
- From our hearts to our hands... 450 photos, 204 members
- Nokia 23,884 photos, 2,674 members
- Show us the contents of your bag, purse, wallet and pocket 2,203 photos, 1,283 members
- CANON EOS 1000fn / 1000s / Rebel II / SERIE 1000* SOLO ANALOGAS 455 photos, 79 members
- Dweeb Music 37 photos, 9 members
- I Always Knew 6,020 photos, 1,405 members
- Canon EOS 1000* / Rebels - FILM ONLY! 1,792 photos, 104 members
- Black and White 5,426,690 photos, 265,628 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,477,139 photos, 34,638 members
- Young Photographers 1,941,267 photos, 77,323 members
- People Portraits 2,312,558 photos, 110,301 members
- black and white and dreamy 1,668 photos, 225 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 101,054 photos, 6,737 members
- sea you 927 photos, 838 members
- lovely existence 71,465 photos, 4,044 members
- Scotland's castles 17,509 photos, 2,628 members
- Amateur Gig/Concert Photography 147,828 photos, 4,222 members
- Gig Photos 61,359 photos, 1,093 members
- What's In Your Bag? [but NOT camera bags] 12,773 photos, 27,567 members
- She Spoke Softly 2,617 photos, 207 members
- Dream a Little Dream 28,483 photos, 1,819 members
- pastel and dreamy 96,609 photos, 7,232 members
- Its all in the imagination 11,967 photos, 847 members
- _Tanzania 17,506 photos, 810 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,259 photos, 18,866 members
- A Hint of Bergamot 346 photos, 21 members
- FishEye 130,166 photos, 12,998 members
- Ragdoll kitties 6,942 photos, 755 members
- Faceyourpockets.com 52 photos, 49 members
- Scotland 386,580 photos, 14,691 members
- I Ate This 561,742 photos, 32,483 members
- Nikon D40/x/50/60/5000/3000/3100 and Friends Club 452,205 photos, 25,650 members
- My Flailing Limbs: a faceless self portrait 3,862 photos, 647 members
- flocculence 1,335 photos, 1,413 members
- simple as fuck 2,197 photos, 2,512 members
- ANYTHING GOES GLASGOW 49,298 photos, 1,428 members
- To Write Love On Her Arms 1,266 photos, 780 members
- Gummistiefel, Wellies, Rubberboots, Gumboots 5,985 photos, 1,144 members
- You Are Beautiful 232 photos, 108 members
- Polaroid 271,762 photos, 25,196 members
- Ayrshire 21,518 photos, 587 members
- journals and letters 30,437 photos, 2,931 members
"I love Laura, she is a pretty amazing person. Iv always looked up to her from the first time i met her. Lauras photography is completey awesome and her photos are filled with creativity and imagination. I wish i had such a fun imagination as she creates beautiful photos with it. Shes one of the nicest people iv ever met and i admire her passion for life.
Love you Laura! Xxx"
6th September, 2010
"Laura is an increadibly imaginative photographer whose work is far from ordinary. She has a real talent for composition and seeing unusual shots and isn't scared to experiment. I love her images and her imagination. She's a real talent!"
22nd September, 2009
"Beautiful, lovely Laura with her extraordinary talent and sharp eye - I'm so lucky to know her and to get to look at her photos. Thank you for sharing yourself with the world, and for showing us all life through your sweet, bright eyes. xo"
10th January, 2008
- August 2007
- Aberdeenshire., Scotland.
- I am:
- i tell young people how loved they are.
- Laura ..whispering.