To be specific, I'm a SharePoint Solutions Architects (Collaboration &
Content Management System), or you can say, just an ordinary computer guy.
I'm learning photography since 2005, and I've had many camera and accessories so far, now I'm using Canon 40d with a few Lenses, flashlight etc.
I truly believe, that its not just the camera or the lenses, its the perspective behind the viewfinder that makes a jpg / cr2 a "Picture".
Looking forward to meet new friends, learn new things about photography, and also to get old, with peace.. :)
- sexy women with nice tits 40 photos, 523 members
- Anything and Everything Sexy 255 photos, 284 members
- British Girls 414 photos, 692 members
- Sexy British Babes 0 photos, 19 members
- woman feet 4,009 photos, 2,441 members
- kamasutra 35 photos, 172 members
- Hot Mature Women Clothed 1,373 photos, 5,518 members
- The beauty of mature women with long hair 2,158 photos, 5,063 members
- My Body Hair 416 photos, 2,470 members
- SeX iN RiYaDH 2,445 photos, 3,063 members
- Big BEAUTIFUL Women! 3,021 photos, 3,670 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 150,289 photos, 8,752 members
- St Louis Photobloggers 6,231 photos, 417 members
- Happy Couples 43,247 photos, 9,479 members
- " Women In Black & White Photos" 18,153 photos, 1,628 members
- The PCC (The Photography Club Of Chandigarh) 1,785 photos, 134 members
- Admins United. 0 photos, 2 members
- Flickr Platinum Group (INVITE ONLY) 7,149 photos, 2,408 members
- Global Photojournalism 389,099 photos, 22,564 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,338 photos, 16,867 members
- ♥♥♥ Fave ♥♥♥ Post 1 , Award 2!!! 8,646 photos, 985 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 578,598 photos, 28,174 members
- I FIXED YOUR PIC -The Original ! 7,390 photos, 1,562 members
- FIX MY PIC -The Original ! - TEMPORARILY CLOSED. 72 photos, 4,227 members
- Lighting Mods 3,661 photos, 1,548 members
- Canon Speedlite 430EX 12,540 photos, 1,864 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,913 photos, 3,046 members
- BittBox User Showcase 18,166 photos, 2,543 members
- ONE PHOTO 13,354 photos, 1,163 members
- Multiarmed Or Multilegged Women 9 photos, 590 members
- The Official 4chan /b/ Group 4,879 photos, 553 members
- ★ Post 1,Score next 3 ★ Enjoy Photographs Group ★ 30,735 photos, 4,337 members
- Femininity, a Reality Show 3 photos, 239 members
- Bangalore Photo lovers 978 photos, 71 members
- BHU (Banaras Hindu University) 204 photos, 102 members
- Indian Culture and Heritage (post 1, comments on 3 with code) 6,026 photos, 439 members
- ** PI ** 300 views and 14 faves when added (unlimited) 2,185 photos, 771 members
- dilsedil | A group spreading peace and brotherhood 340 photos, 178 members
- The Most Beautiful Flowers!! 7,170 photos, 526 members
- Sepia & Toned Photo Awards (Awarded only) 18,684 photos, 5,126 members
- Plain Text Feedback (Post 1, Comment any 3) 1,942 photos, 794 members
- Strobist.com 587,452 photos, 117,290 members
- Magnum Magnitude 28,882 photos, 862 members
- Adobe Lightroom 23,246 photos, 22,552 members
- Flickr Sun (Post 1 - Give 5 Suns) 148,285 photos, 9,388 members
- Peoples of India 56,989 photos, 3,857 members
- Fire Spinning 9,519 photos, 2,758 members
- *** Unofficial FlickrFotos.com Group (Invite your contacts) **** 41 photos, 1,197 members
- *The Wildlife Photography 120,871 photos, 8,601 members
- Bangalore - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 1,419 photos, 191 members
"We join Flickr and we appreciate the photos of people around the world. They offer us, scenes we don't normally see, faces we are not accustomed and beauty beyond the ordinary. Flickr extends to more than photos, and the friendships one can develop over distance is truly incredible.
Saurabh is not only a fine and wonderful photographer but he is an amazing friend. He is courteous, polite and truly someone to admire. His talents as a photographer are fantastic! His portrait work a true inspiration. A World Class Human Being and World Class Photographer.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful world Saurabh, you are truly a gifted and wonderful man and a true friend.
16th May, 2008
"I am pleased to write this testimonial for Saurabh! I always wait with eager anticipation for a new photo to be uploaded to their stream, which in my mind, is always of such a high standard, with the quality of a prize-winner!
Keep up the good work, and congratulations!"
17th May, 2007
Prshant ॐ Bhrdwaj says:
"Saurabh is one of the people who I have seen learn and grow tremendously...
From his excellent experimentals with a kodak PnS to graduating to a SLR and doing much better work... I have seen it all... and I feel this is only the tip of the iceberg... this man is going to go places... and I am going to be proud of him !!!!"
7th May, 2007
"Just before a few days I did not know what flickr is!!. The photography warm was there in me since long. I had lots of pictures that I wanted to share. The only thing that was missing is inspirations do it at this place. What inspired me about Saurabh is the “just do it” attitude. One of his photo that is now about to touch 10,000 views is also a point of inspiration.
I work with Saurabh in the same place. Now, he is become my guru and I am sure I am going to have a good learning experience with him."
14th April, 2007
"What i know about Saurabh is friendly,...humble.....and jolly person......He also has very kind heart.......I have viewed all his photos and i think he is a Excellent photographer......Detail and perspective of each photo is wonderful."
He is coming to UK and i pray for him and wish him a very good luck.......He is one of my very good friend...........Thanks for all the encouragement and suggestions and especially comments on my photos..........
Keep the good work........."
14th February, 2007
"As I view Saurabh's photography, I see a man so full of life and zest. His subjects are at ease with him, because he has a gentle, compassionate soul. He sees beauty in everything which is such an inspiration for us all. His work is my inspiration, as I learn from his photos. A young man with a talent as big as his heart. Watch for his name, because I know he will make it famous one day. His love for photography glows in each image. He has that certain magic that we all strive to embrace.
He has a great and rare talent......the ability to bring out the beauty of his subjects, whether it be a flower or a child praying. He is an inspiration to us all and I thank him for that.
10th January, 2007
- Saurabh Dhall
- March 2006
- New Delhi, India
- I am:
- Photo Blog