puja's photostream Pro User
Hi, I’m Puja!
I am all over the web, but here's a good starting point:
Photos of puja (5)
- Alaskan Way Viaduct Demolition 12 photos, 5 members
- Yashica T5/T4 23,718 photos, 1,896 members
- I ♥ wireframes 1,011 photos, 2,755 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 7,259 photos, 144 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,074 photos, 102 members
- 23rd and Union 126 photos, 7 members
- I Want to Freelance for City Arts Seattle 411 photos, 80 members
- queer photographers 42,494 photos, 1,064 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 10,587 photos, 692 members
- Bumbershoot Music & Arts Festival 3,380 photos, 119 members
- Wallingford Seattle 1,532 photos, 120 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 373,669 photos, 17,053 members
- Panasonic Lumix LX series. LX3, LX5, LX7 142,874 photos, 8,498 members
- Pocket Wizards 26,811 photos, 3,891 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 520,989 photos, 22,151 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 184,933 photos, 5,653 members
- Seattlest 61,793 photos, 1,925 members
- Epic Edits PhotoDump 43,084 photos, 1,865 members
- Contax T2 22,871 photos, 1,846 members
- Mamiya 645 27,844 photos, 3,076 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 83,406 photos, 5,842 members
- EXPOSURE.Detroit 39,600 photos, 2,215 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 127,301 photos, 8,539 members
- Stranger Photos 127,307 photos, 2,965 members
- Canon Canonet QL17 G-lll 23,363 photos, 3,135 members
- Trashcams 4,421 photos, 436 members
- Adobe Lightroom 21,377 photos, 21,318 members
- Mac Addicts 32,565 photos, 8,002 members
- Macintosh 57,137 photos, 18,669 members
- Seattle Strobist 5,716 photos, 1,032 members
- Seattle Flickrites Brews & Views Photo Contest 50 photos, 35 members
- Digital Photography School 216,932 photos, 16,296 members
- Flickr Hacks 462 photos, 16,364 members
- Downtown Seattle 5,131 photos, 586 members
- Ultronic Panoramic Cameras 458 photos, 86 members
- LightSource 66,408 photos, 8,333 members
- Canon Speedlite 33,351 photos, 3,885 members
- Zeiss-on-Canon 24,943 photos, 1,749 members
- Strobist.com 572,737 photos, 113,702 members
- The Flour Mill 257 photos, 42 members
- Photographer's Tech Resources 2,204 photos, 4,289 members
- Favorites: 100 3,954 photos, 2,298 members
- Analog Photography 1,294,933 photos, 27,821 members
- Collage Kids 35,717 photos, 2,333 members
- Seattle Streetart / Graffiti / Stickers / Posters 50,408 photos, 2,333 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 63,048 photos, 4,682 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 21,777 photos, 2,284 members
- Diafine 15,200 photos, 931 members
- PoorManHacks 1,124 photos, 1,163 members
- Canon EOS Digital 177,885 photos, 2,961 members
"It's hard to say when I first discovered the unrestricted, unmitigated beauty that is Puja's stream.
But it is easy to say how it affected me. I was smitten.
In photo after photo, and in moment after moment, Puja turned people I have never met (and may never will) into funny people I'd love to share a cab-ride home with. And, because that would be too easy for her, Puja made these people tell a little story - in media res - about themselves.
And then she lets loose beautiful landscapes and glorious light. Or she turns stark and sombre. And delightfully chirpy.
She is all this and a lot more, as the cliche goes. Thankfully, that is the only thing cliched about her.
Glad to know you, albeit virtually, Puja.
27th February, 2009
"when i land on her flickr stream its almost like every picture is a screenshot taken from a movie...and her pictures has never let me go away without favouriting them at least one of the picture....she got the talent and im looking for more movie series..puja :-)"
13th August, 2008
The GC Four says:
"Puja's photography is breathtaking and inspirational. This stream is a goldmine!"
22nd July, 2008
Viv | Seattle Bon Vivant says:
"Puja is rock and roll, a keen eye, fantastic skill, know-how and imagination all rolled into one super fantastic package. I'm definitely a groupie! :)"
4th February, 2008
"I saw this bitch in a lezzie bar in brooklyn and didn't say hi. Biggest regret of my life. Hi Puja."
16th January, 2007
"I, Orrin of flickr, do officially bequeath upon my passing, all my wide-angle gear to wonderful Puja, who will no doubt give it the attention and consistent exposure to daylight it so desperately deserves."
8th January, 2007
"poignant. unadulterated. jubilant. admirable.
that is puja."
5th January, 2007
"puja's work is dope! her work inspires and motivates me. mos def one of my favorite photographers. nuff said."
22nd November, 2006
The Corey says:
"Love for the Art is rare. Too often it becomes about the medium, tools, or prestige. Also rare is finding someone that unintentionally guides you in your own Art, then actually getting to hang with them. I hope people are as lucky as I am to find someone like Puja to hang with, learn from, and teach to."
8th August, 2006
"Puja's photos are nothing short of amazing and breathtaking. Great colors. Always fun subjects. And those wide-angle shots... wow! Those shots inspired me to get a wide-angle lens for myself and start looking at the world at 10mm. I haven't looked back since. :)"
4th August, 2006
"Puja... her talent... well, it's immeasurable and raw. Puja sees the world through a viewfinder... she must always carry her camera or risk losing multiple amazing shots, because (I am sure) no matter where she looks she sees beautiful photographs.
Puja is a true inspiration, I have learned so much from her and continue to do so. Aside from being a ridiculously skilled and intuitive photographer, Puja is also a wonderful person. Puja shares her knowledge graciously and generously, never asking for anything in return. I am proud to know her, and consider myself lucky to call her a friend.
Puja Parakh for president!"
18th July, 2006
"My heart always skips a beat or two when I see puja's name come up in my contacts' photos 'cause I know it's going to be a great shot. Every.Time. She's got such a cool way of looking at things and always finds those groovy angles that no one else could even try to think of. Go and check out every.single.photo."
13th July, 2006
"~why do I hate to miss a shot, and not stop in...well, because puja's images are real, raw, undoubtably fantatsic and I find myself saying "wish that was mine"...admire...yeppers, easily great photography, quite different than me and quite indelible...thank you for being the person you are and sharing what you do...~"
1st May, 2006
jon madison says:
"her photos are bursting with hip hop and funk. i hear music everytime i see another one."
28th March, 2006
"I can honestly say that Puja has SIGNIFICANTLY affected my photography. Not just with her talented inspiration and example, but by the fact that she ORDERED me to get the 50mm lens! :-)"
2nd December, 2005
a boot says:
"puja is beyond talent... she is motivation, inspiration and stimulation for everyone else. she is a goddess among women so pay attention, her talent will make you see something that your eyes may never have noticed before - simplicity, fun, sensuality and beauty... love. her work is so much fun to ponder over and adore. she has a true ability to make things look not only easy, but exciting and real. she's a wonderful talent."
26th July, 2005
"Puja is an amazingly talented photographer. She always surprises me. SO HOT!"
10th June, 2005
"Puja’s photos are hot. Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot."
10th June, 2005
"Puja is an amazing photographer. She has a great eye for color, light, and space. It seems to just come naturally to her. On top of all of these things I consider her one of my closest friends. She gets me hooked on stuff like flickr. :)"
10th June, 2005
- Puja Parakh
- December 2004
- Detroit, Michigan
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- UX Research & Design