Hi, I’m Puja!
I am all over the web, but here's a good starting point:
Photos of puja (6)
- Fuji X100 116,978 photos, 7,882 members
- Fuji x100s 35,480 photos, 3,720 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 149,452 photos, 7,733 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 7,469 photos, 143 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,110 photos, 107 members
- 23rd and Union 126 photos, 7 members
- I Want to Freelance for City Arts Seattle 380 photos, 79 members
- Wallingford Seattle 1,571 photos, 121 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 592,364 photos, 23,321 members
- Seattlest 62,799 photos, 1,912 members
- Contax T2 26,247 photos, 2,077 members
- Mamiya 645 29,665 photos, 3,373 members
- Mamiya Love (FILM ONLY) 89,790 photos, 6,032 members
- EXPOSURE.Detroit 41,036 photos, 2,224 members
- Stranger Photos 130,407 photos, 2,968 members
- Adobe Lightroom 22,856 photos, 22,164 members
- Seattle Strobist 5,846 photos, 1,047 members
- Digital Photography School 244,857 photos, 16,876 members
- Downtown Seattle 5,304 photos, 589 members
- Ultronic Panoramic Cameras 469 photos, 84 members
- Strobist.com 582,795 photos, 116,210 members
- The Flour Mill 285 photos, 42 members
- Favorites: 100 5,429 photos, 2,456 members
- Seattle Streetart / Graffiti / Stickers / Posters 51,649 photos, 2,354 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 63,635 photos, 4,701 members
- Seattle Scene (people and events in Seattle) 22,432 photos, 2,373 members
- magnumesque 2,189 photos, 1,053 members
- ! **お散歩カメラ / osanpo camera 488,989 photos, 13,411 members
- The Cinematic Urge 12,827 photos, 858 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 6,569 photos, 1,489 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 835,053 photos, 28,421 members
- LOMO 217,866 photos, 33,775 members
- Utata 410,201 photos, 23,341 members
- live music in seattle 20,940 photos, 910 members
- Seattle Flickr Meetups 30,658 photos, 3,373 members
- Seattle Photobloggers 2,054 photos, 104 members
- Pike Place Market 4,272 photos, 812 members
- Seattlite 8,445 photos, 452 members
- Album Art 4,918 photos, 585 members
- Polaroid 271,839 photos, 25,332 members
- Jumping Project 49,219 photos, 26,892 members
- Black & white portraits 308,032 photos, 28,827 members
- Seattle 148,899 photos, 7,546 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 314,096 photos, 19,201 members
- Kalamazoo, Michigan 9,004 photos, 460 members
- Black and White Scenery and Portraits 93,752 photos, 4,558 members
- Black and White Photography 176,883 photos, 5,159 members
- Fire Escape Photography 2,467 photos, 596 members
- India 177,631 photos, 6,096 members
- India Images 304,410 photos, 14,857 members
"It's hard to say when I first discovered the unrestricted, unmitigated beauty that is Puja's stream.
But it is easy to say how it affected me. I was smitten.
In photo after photo, and in moment after moment, Puja turned people I have never met (and may never will) into funny people I'd love to share a cab-ride home with. And, because that would be too easy for her, Puja made these people tell a little story - in media res - about themselves.
And then she lets loose beautiful landscapes and glorious light. Or she turns stark and sombre. And delightfully chirpy.
She is all this and a lot more, as the cliche goes. Thankfully, that is the only thing cliched about her.
Glad to know you, albeit virtually, Puja.
27th February, 2009
"when i land on her flickr stream its almost like every picture is a screenshot taken from a movie...and her pictures has never let me go away without favouriting them at least one of the picture....she got the talent and im looking for more movie series..puja :-)"
13th August, 2008
Shahab Zargari says:
"Puja's photography is breathtaking and inspirational. This stream is a goldmine!"
22nd July, 2008
Viv | Seattle Bon Vivant says:
"Puja is rock and roll, a keen eye, fantastic skill, know-how and imagination all rolled into one super fantastic package. I'm definitely a groupie! :)"
4th February, 2008
"I saw this bitch in a lezzie bar in brooklyn and didn't say hi. Biggest regret of my life. Hi Puja."
16th January, 2007
"I, Orrin of flickr, do officially bequeath upon my passing, all my wide-angle gear to wonderful Puja, who will no doubt give it the attention and consistent exposure to daylight it so desperately deserves."
8th January, 2007
"poignant. unadulterated. jubilant. admirable.
that is puja."
5th January, 2007
"puja's work is dope! her work inspires and motivates me. mos def one of my favorite photographers. nuff said."
22nd November, 2006
The Corey says:
"Love for the Art is rare. Too often it becomes about the medium, tools, or prestige. Also rare is finding someone that unintentionally guides you in your own Art, then actually getting to hang with them. I hope people are as lucky as I am to find someone like Puja to hang with, learn from, and teach to."
8th August, 2006
"Puja's photos are nothing short of amazing and breathtaking. Great colors. Always fun subjects. And those wide-angle shots... wow! Those shots inspired me to get a wide-angle lens for myself and start looking at the world at 10mm. I haven't looked back since. :)"
4th August, 2006
"Puja... her talent... well, it's immeasurable and raw. Puja sees the world through a viewfinder... she must always carry her camera or risk losing multiple amazing shots, because (I am sure) no matter where she looks she sees beautiful photographs.
Puja is a true inspiration, I have learned so much from her and continue to do so. Aside from being a ridiculously skilled and intuitive photographer, Puja is also a wonderful person. Puja shares her knowledge graciously and generously, never asking for anything in return. I am proud to know her, and consider myself lucky to call her a friend.
Puja Parakh for president!"
18th July, 2006
"My heart always skips a beat or two when I see puja's name come up in my contacts' photos 'cause I know it's going to be a great shot. Every.Time. She's got such a cool way of looking at things and always finds those groovy angles that no one else could even try to think of. Go and check out every.single.photo."
13th July, 2006
"~why do I hate to miss a shot, and not stop in...well, because puja's images are real, raw, undoubtably fantatsic and I find myself saying "wish that was mine"...admire...yeppers, easily great photography, quite different than me and quite indelible...thank you for being the person you are and sharing what you do...~"
1st May, 2006
jon madison says:
"her photos are bursting with hip hop and funk. i hear music everytime i see another one."
28th March, 2006
"I can honestly say that Puja has SIGNIFICANTLY affected my photography. Not just with her talented inspiration and example, but by the fact that she ORDERED me to get the 50mm lens! :-)"
2nd December, 2005
a boot says:
"puja is beyond talent... she is motivation, inspiration and stimulation for everyone else. she is a goddess among women so pay attention, her talent will make you see something that your eyes may never have noticed before - simplicity, fun, sensuality and beauty... love. her work is so much fun to ponder over and adore. she has a true ability to make things look not only easy, but exciting and real. she's a wonderful talent."
26th July, 2005
"Puja is an amazingly talented photographer. She always surprises me. SO HOT!"
10th June, 2005
"Puja’s photos are hot. Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot."
10th June, 2005
"Puja is an amazing photographer. She has a great eye for color, light, and space. It seems to just come naturally to her. On top of all of these things I consider her one of my closest friends. She gets me hooked on stuff like flickr. :)"
10th June, 2005
- Puja Parakh
- December 2004
- Detroit, Michigan
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- UX Research & Design