A close friend told me to make this interesting so here goes.
I am a sort of pinkish cream colour with short mousey brown...
Oh hang on a minute that isnt right... you want to know about me
Right, I am an adventurous, directionless traveller. I can be charming if i want, I am a loner who craves the company of others and I have a strong belief that there is little I can not achieve given the right quantity of money and time on a beach in a hot country
I've become much more creative and open in my photographs. I am seeing the world in a different way and gaining in confidence with each shutter click.
I lived in Paris, I barely spoke French. I wanted to live on the edge of comfortability and look over the side.
I have ambitions to write a book. I need practice in writing.
I now live in Edinburgh and I am enjoying the cold weather :)
I think that just about covers everything to date.
visited 12 states (5.33%)Create your own visited map of The World
Lived in UK, Rep. Ireland, France
Currently living in Scotland
Looking forward to going to Everywhere!
- flickr (unofficial) 1,521,336 photos, 78,275 members
- 52 weeks project 37,744 photos, 2,799 members
- British Pagan Photographers 1,789 photos, 117 members
- Edinburgh Samhuinn 1,853 photos, 20 members
- Strobist.com 581,860 photos, 116,098 members
- The Portrait Group 2,192,544 photos, 134,482 members
- Samhuinn 2010 Group Photos 0 photos, 5 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 88,592 photos, 3,356 members
- The Nature Conservancy 579,457 photos, 34,566 members
- Mushroom Project 32,201 photos, 3,508 members
- Mushrooms 68,629 photos, 8,569 members
- GEOGRAPHICAL + TRAVEL PHOTOLOGUES 38,583 photos, 1,613 members
- In Numerical Order 1,891 photos, 8,259 members
- World Events ( festivals, protests, etc.) 59,002 photos, 2,946 members
- Glasgow West End Festival 3,671 photos, 218 members
- Beach Photography 422,456 photos, 60,740 members
- Festival! 68,758 photos, 4,140 members
- Mazda Cars 9,051 photos, 913 members
- Balkanarama 578 photos, 8 members
- Pagan Heart 7,191 photos, 994 members
- Photopoint 2,705 photos, 39 members
- Edinburgh Beltane 4,071 photos, 266 members
- CityScape 496,340 photos, 18,852 members
- Night Images 907,749 photos, 116,070 members
- Available Light / Existing Light 563,662 photos, 15,864 members
- Long Exposures 328,103 photos, 30,586 members
- Night Photography 317,681 photos, 21,149 members
- Urban Night Shots 201,986 photos, 14,526 members
- We travel the World 679,517 photos, 35,330 members
- Street Candids 18,287 photos, 572 members
- Lights & Shadows 172,572 photos, 11,280 members
- Nature Group: From animals to plants. 306,522 photos, 8,266 members
- Trippy Light Trails 8,689 photos, 823 members
- Low light photography 122,142 photos, 6,991 members
- Night Lights 542,129 photos, 51,403 members
- Wales Photography. 119,486 photos, 3,751 members
- Travel Photography 2,073,397 photos, 83,051 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 105,135 photos, 7,957 members
- Long Exposure 546,291 photos, 51,888 members
- Murals & Graffiti 181,004 photos, 6,731 members
- Graffiti 408,252 photos, 17,094 members
- city life 293,850 photos, 8,592 members
- Life in Black & White 572,878 photos, 20,843 members
- nighthawks 267,553 photos, 18,589 members
- dream or reality? 285,118 photos, 15,981 members
- Landscape Digital Originals ONLY! 9,414 photos, 2,358 members
- BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO HEAVEN! 574,033 photos, 17,799 members
- New Black and White 6,556 photos, 5,542 members
- Black and White 5,430,498 photos, 265,757 members
- Movement & Motion 319,009 photos, 32,546 members
"Danny is really really ridiculously amazing. And he knows what I mean by that :D, no need to explain it any further :P"
11th October, 2007
"Who would have thought that a flippant remark from a girl on the self portrait of a boy could lead to this? International adventure, endless hours of chatter, illegal photography *in Gallery 3* and a good friendship for mutual support? With Dan, that's the chance you have to take and if you're lucky you might just get it.
Dan is an intelligent, caring and sensitive person who feel so much about the world around him. This comes through in his images which can be whimsical and fun or dark and brooding, but always a pleasure to behold. He has a talent for expressing himself through image and word, just take a look at his stream for a candid peep into the world of Dan.
Above all do not be fooled by his username: little dan, big... heart ;)"
18th March, 2007
"danny is supportive, funny, honest while giving a comment or appreciation.
he knows how to say goodnight and how to make someone smile. that is not so simple as one can think it is.
he knows how to offer ( thank you for the pics that came out of a conversation) and how to take a challenge .
danny is real,a friend and a really good freind...:)
i have to underline something i've said above...danny is REAL."
11th December, 2006
Mild Seven Lights says:
"danny is one of the most honest down to earth guys i am glad to see his pics on flickr"
6th December, 2006
"Danny is one of the few men in the world that can make pink look, HOT!"
3rd November, 2006
- Danny Williams
- April 2006
- Hemel Hempstead
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Flashmunki Photography