I post photos of mine that I like. Sometimes it's for aesthetic reasons, sometimes because I find them funny, other times because they have a story or a meaning, personal or not.
I do not have to please you, nor do I try.
I used to shoot film, using my Canon EOS-30 (Elan 7e) and EOS-300 (Rebel 2000), but nowadays I mostly use my Canon EOS-20D. I use those with a 28mm/f1.8 USM, a 50mm/f1.8 and a 100mm/f2.0 USM lenses. I also have a Canon PowerShot S45 that I use occasionally.
Licensing information for each photos is specified by the "some rights are reserved" link. I do not require specific language for attributions, as long as it is clear that the original photo is by "Pierre Phaneuf" (use the full name, no need for the quotes of course). I would appreciate (but not require) a link back to the photo, or my email address.
- MomentumMag 5,283 photos, 348 members
- Flickr Montréal 9,666 photos, 263 members
- YULBlog: The Montreal Blogger Community 154 photos, 48 members
- Beautiful Girls 425,972 photos, 21,948 members
- Experiencing Montreal 8,629 photos, 255 members
- Devine où à Montréal - Guess where in Montreal 8,076 photos, 723 members
- Montreal Bikes 622 photos, 89 members
- Montreal, Avant et Maintenant 1,048 photos, 209 members
- Le Plateau Mont Royal 4,656 photos, 264 members
- Montreal Real Estate 145 photos, 31 members
- Montreal ! Group 40,534 photos, 1,677 members
- Montreal Women 2,338 photos, 297 members
- Montréal: It can't be more Montreal than this 48,572 photos, 2,933 members
- Midnight Poutine 5,452 photos, 376 members
- The Face of Montreal 7,656 photos, 333 members
- shutterbugging 679 photos, 35 members
- rue Pargaminières, Toulouse, France 33 photos, 14 members
- Macintosh 56,863 photos, 18,656 members
- Technique 204 photos, 16,305 members
- Concert Photography 177,360 photos, 33,173 members
- Montreal 93,534 photos, 4,116 members
- Montreal Music Scene 4,128 photos, 248 members
- History of Free Software 140 photos, 52 members
- Toulouse 17,567 photos, 1,307 members
Pierre Phaneuf doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Pierre Phaneuf
- December 2004
- Montréal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Open
- Software Developer