The great fubuki took my buddy icon picture. Thanks, man.
For most of my life my main thing has been computers. However, thanks to my friend ocellnuri I've picked up photography as a hobby and, thanks to flickr, it's grown into a serious addiction.
Most of my earlier pictures were taken with the infamous PowerShot S2 IS. Unfortunately, it was stolen while I was in Maui.
My current weapon of choice is the Nikon D50, an early birthday present to myself. It came with the 18-55mm, but currently it's equiped with the AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 (non-D, made in Japan), the Nikkor AF-S 85mm f/1.4D, the Nikkor 70-210mm f/4.0, and the Sigma 14mm f/2.8.
Photos of pochacco20 (1)
- Triangle Area Group 9,669 photos, 431 members
- Raleigh Social Group 35,902 photos, 1,225 members
- Lighting & Posing Styles 35,724 photos, 4,449 members
- Its All About Chris 77 photos, 23 members
- Raleigh Meetups 3,734 photos, 285 members
- Flash the Flickr Gang Sign 469 photos, 574 members
- Photochop Battle [Redux] 3 photos, 23 members
- Nikon D50 Users 181,067 photos, 7,127 members
- Multiplicity 10,228 photos, 2,947 members
- Raleigh (The Other Group) 3,154 photos, 298 members
- /geeks 49,206 photos, 4,616 members
- Detail 15,919 photos, 560 members
- Composites 15,622 photos, 1,912 members
- Multiple Personalities 2,568 photos, 870 members
- Canon S1 IS, S2 IS, S3 IS and S5 IS 28,820 photos, 1,240 members
- Canon PowerShot S2 IS - 28,280 photos, 1,187 members
- Nature Nuts! 116,736 photos, 2,891 members
- Raleigh 18,837 photos, 1,303 members
"We joined Flickr at the same meetup, and I assumed he was a long time member. I was impressed with his enthusiasm, grasp of the technology, and his open & friendly manner. The only thing that's changed in the past year is my increased respect for Mark's growth as a photographer. He consistently creates clever images, frequently while overcoming technical obstacles with McGyver-like ingenuity. He's been my "go to" guy for technology issues, which is more valuable than I think he realizes. To cap it all off, he's always willing to help out with a shoot if you need an extra pair of hands.... especially if it involves talented models!"
27th September, 2006
Sgt. Gooch says:
"Mark is so MONEY and he doesn't even know it! He's faster on a computer than anyone I've ever seen. I think it's because he knows if he goes any slower his ADD will kick in and he'll forge . . . what was I talking about? Oh yeah - Mark! He's the nicest guy, very talented, and always willing to offer a helping hand. I'm glad to have him as a friend, I know he's got a great future in photography ahead . . ."
26th September, 2006
"What can I say about mark? he's a great photographer, very nice guy, and I enjoy working with him here on flickr"
14th September, 2005
- Mark Lee
- July 2005
- Cary, NC
- Cary, NC, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nuclear Aux Operator