- People Portraits 2,448,052 photos, 117,669 members
- Flickr Moms 574 photos, 363 members
- Far side Reenactments 111 photos, 817 members
- PORTRAITS - A Gallery for your Best Portraiture 497,120 photos, 22,270 members
- Photoshop Junkees 59,538 photos, 7,231 members
- Photoshop,art 69,633 photos, 6,309 members
- Witches, Vampires and aliens of all sorts / Sorcières et sorcie 7,979 photos, 1,556 members
- Witches! (because there's a little witch in every woman) 4,096 photos, 916 members
- Scott Shady Court Motel 26 photos, 4 members
- (+: (+: (+: les frères ripolin :+) :+) :+) 2,807 photos, 184 members
- Explore Georgia 7,675 photos, 303 members
- Duck Pop 327 photos, 49 members
- Tacos! 518 photos, 136 members
- Taco Town 1,736 photos, 63 members
- red heads 5,823 photos, 1,631 members
- --Red-heads-- 3,722 photos, 689 members
- Spanish Colonial Revival architecture 347 photos, 47 members
- bananas 741 photos, 559 members
- The Orange Show 644 photos, 70 members
- Art Car Parade Houston 1,094 photos, 54 members
- Art decorated vehicles: cars, motorbikes ... 785 photos, 178 members
- Metroblogging Houston 1,294 photos, 85 members
- Sign of the Frog (Giant Frogs/Toads and Signage) 99 photos, 231 members
- Pee-Wee Herman 253 photos, 152 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 12,198 photos, 4,493 members
- Home grown pregnant views 3,199 photos, 3,780 members
- Nature Album 11,565 photos, 620 members
- Hot Sauce 36 photos, 33 members
- Chubby Girl Photos 2,324 photos, 522 members
- Model Mayhem Flickr 44,327 photos, 5,197 members
- Beautiful Girls 489,862 photos, 23,632 members
- The Models That We Shoot 173,881 photos, 6,284 members
- Free Press Summer Festival/FPSF Houston Photo Pool 1,039 photos, 70 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,823,363 photos, 240,577 members
- Loving Charlie Russell 394 photos, 49 members
- Good Lord!?! 0 photos, 2 members
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 506 photos, 121 members
- Caption Contest 153 photos, 63 members
- Sign of the Horse (Giant Horses & Signage) 258 photos, 222 members
- -= Street =- 4,040 photos, 87 members
- PhotoCampHouston 219 photos, 90 members
- Mix PICTURE FOR EVERYONE 91,013 photos, 5,247 members
- Houston National Cemetery 160 photos, 41 members
- Bad Santa! 372 photos, 140 members
- Pickle Vision (Pickles & Pickling) 268 photos, 192 members
- Hermann Park 254 photos, 27 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 3 photos, 4 members
- ::Flickr IS my blog:: 97,177 photos, 1,493 members
- Liquor Signs - Neon, Painted, Plastic Liquor Store & Bar Signs 1,874 photos, 293 members
- marching band 3,712 photos, 320 members
Eyes Closed says:
"I heart me some Paul. There is nobody I know that tells such good stories in accompaniment to his excellent photographs, and from his daily discourse and friendly comments you can tell the sort of guy he is. Which is of course to say that he is most excellent. He also has the best taste in music, and if you are lucky he will sing you a song on your photographs, so check him out because you won't be sorry and you might just be lucky enough to call him your friend."
17th September, 2009
Me & my life! says:
"Paul is one of my earliest Flickr expierences. All I can say is: never a dull moment. For me he is like Balzac, unresting in writing his 'Comédie humaine' of the USA by fotos and stories. He is a wonderful Flickr-friend to me and I adore him."
8th August, 2009
"There's Nobody like Paul Mcrae...His love for his family,friends,his fire breathing car,food,Boobies,photography and story telling cannot be beat and he always does it up in true grand Texas style.... He 's a true one -of-a kind with a heart as big as the state of Texas..."
21st February, 2009
"Addictive – The photos, the story telling, the personality and mostly his heart – What an amazingly talented friend to be blessed with. I get lost in his photo stream more times than I can count! I love the way he sees the people in this world – that is a special gift!!"
14th January, 2009
"Someday, maybe tomorrow, a man will walk up to you. This man may be the bearer of both moustache and camera. You may be wary at the trinkets and baubles he offers to capture your image, but there is no need to fear, the gentle D-9er as the good folk of Texas call upon him, is a boon to those who have encountered them.
Some say he can be drawn out with promises of cleavage, others with promises of colorfully painted cars, and while there may be some truth to both things, they do not encompass the man himself.
So if you are approached to have your image captured by this man, and be certain that he is such a man and not myth at all, take advantage of it. You will never be sorry."
19th November, 2008
"(#,.,O): “Delta Niner's sort of cool and seems to know a lot 'bout these big Texas rats they call mermadillo or...armadoldo...anyway, never saw them in Siberia, thou, but I think they would like it over here without Uncle John and his ignominious barrel. And no one except Delta Niner knows that all the splendor and pulchritudinous of Borneo Island Giraffes can be shown only when they are shot from the below giraffical angle! Once more, we're so terribly sorry for your door handle, dude! We didn't know it was so multifunctional...”"
12th January, 2009
Universal Stopping Point says:
"Paul is the king of storytelling, and does an excellent job of sharing his incredibly interesting life stories with his photos.
He's also got a quick, irreverent wit that's sure to tickle anyone who's not too uptight.
Not to mention that he's a really nice guy who takes some really interesting photos."
24th February, 2008
"The "Boil incident" sucked me in and now I find myself checking in on Paul's stream multiple times per day. He has a way of documenting his everyday life that makes you smile, or cringe. And I am amazed with the variety of things he's photographed...from the boil, to a nail in his foot, to the storm drain, to a snake on a stick (with a huge portable phone in his pocket - Not the snake...Paul). I'm happy I came across Paul's photos because they put a smile on my face :)"
11th January, 2008
"You're amazing. Now you can come back whenever we aren't busy slacking and e-mailing each other with a piece of me here for you.
Thank you for being a true friend. You are like a smile in the middle of a tornado."
20th May, 2007
Frank Dempsey says:
"Paul is a good man, a good friend and a good photographer. It's been a rare privilege to know him both online and in person."
26th December, 2006
"Paul is my son and I love him very much. He is a very talented person and a free spirit, which I love about him."
14th October, 2006
big al davies says:
"This guy is gonna be great, view this stream!!!"
14th September, 2006
- September 2005