Middle-aged rank amateur photographer with an interest in anything that flies or crosses my camera lense...
Happily married and currently in our 29th year together...
If you are interested in using my pics for whatever reason, like for your own personal use in blogging, screen savers, magazine articles, publishing, internet advertising, or wine bottle labels, just ask. 'All Rights Reserved' on Flickr is like trying to keep a burglar from walking in an open door and expecting him to not take anything....
So, please ask first...Pretty Please with Sugar on Top?!?
If you would like a screen printed t-shirt or a hat of any of my pics, send me a Flickrmail. I can hook you up.
visited 38 states (76%)Create your own visited map of The United States or Like this? try: Worldsizer
- Submarines 3,625 photos, 597 members
- Fond filé avions. Slow motion airplane.Panning. Long exposure. 173 photos, 22 members
- Airlines: Delta Air Lines [DL/DAL] 939 photos, 204 members
- Airlines: Japan Airlines [JL/JAL] 1,046 photos, 222 members
- Airlines: of the USA 1,292 photos, 49 members
- Airbus A310 643 photos, 23 members
- Aviation: At the Gate 3,841 photos, 179 members
- Secrets Of Explore 1,395 photos, 2,778 members
- Boeing 737-8AS 726 photos, 82 members
- Twin Otter 985 photos, 128 members
- EOS Experience 18,740 photos, 496 members
- Airlines: Atlas Air [5Y/GTI] 693 photos, 227 members
- Cockatiels are Crazy...But We Love Them Anyway! 2,750 photos, 453 members
- New Boeing Aircraft and test Flight's. 177 photos, 9 members
- Cargo Ships 13,177 photos, 506 members
- Airlines: SWISS International Air Lines [LX/SWR] 841 photos, 198 members
- Agusta Helicopters 912 photos, 88 members
- Commercial Boats & Ships 21,454 photos, 726 members
- < The Best Car Pictures - 5/Day > 1,598 photos, 483 members
- Squadron Insignias 394 photos, 91 members
- Pierce MFG 3,083 photos, 144 members
- Wind Turbines & Wind Farms 11,601 photos, 3,552 members
- Airbus A321 8,983 photos, 425 members
- Airlines: Turkish Airlines [TK/THY] 2,368 photos, 351 members
- Grumman C-2 Greyhound / Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye 665 photos, 51 members
- Lockheed Martin F-35 112 photos, 38 members
- Airlines: Lion Air [JT/LNI] 330 photos, 113 members
- News Gathering Helicopters 464 photos, 88 members
- VAQ-129 Electronic Attack Squadron One Two Nine "Vikings" 250 photos, 6 members
- Gulfstream G650 344 photos, 52 members
- Airlines: Etihad Airways [EY/ETD] 1,503 photos, 292 members
- Helicopter Photos (Civilian and/or Military) 11,210 photos, 364 members
- Hydroplane Racing 10 photos, 7 members
- JetSuite Air 8 photos, 2 members
- Airlines: Nippon Cargo Airlines [KZ/NCA] 406 photos, 39 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines [SQ/SIA] 3,343 photos, 384 members
- Boeing 777-300ER 2,878 photos, 166 members
- Maule Aircraft: Maule Mania 216 photos, 8 members
- ACC Demo Teams 810 photos, 37 members
- The F-16 collection 3,894 photos, 69 members
- Airlines: Volga-Dnepr [VI/VDA] 351 photos, 59 members
- Airlines: EgyptAir [MS/MSR] 681 photos, 265 members
- US Military Aircraft 1914 - Present Day 12,201 photos, 222 members
- Aircraft : C-160 Transall 188 photos, 73 members
- Boeing P-8 90 photos, 16 members
- Boeing 787-800 722 photos, 66 members
- Airlines: Air China [CA/CCA] 2,189 photos, 308 members
- Boeing E-6 Mercury 64 photos, 65 members
- Beechcraft C-12 83 photos, 4 members
- Medical Helicopters of the World 3,292 photos, 445 members
Henrik "The Viper" says:
You are non the less an awesome, well-tuned, high powered aviation photographer from one of my favorite States in the US.
I know my aviation hobby would be in a sad state of mind if You were not around.
25th July, 2011
Yellow 01 says:
"Planephotoman has done an awesome job of capturing aviation at its finest, i am always amazed at the new photos he has to share. =]"
5th November, 2009
"Fast" Eddie Maloney says:
"Met Paul at one of our Red Flags. Always a pleasurable experience to be able to shoot with Paul. Paul has an incredible photostream with a TON of photos especially in military aviation. Paul has an incredible eye/ear for airplane noises with an expertise in afterburners."
26th February, 2009
"Pure Top Gun when it comes to the military photo shots! Keep them coming!!!"
2nd September, 2008
"Paul (planephotoman) does a wonderful job of representing aviation photography on the internet. His work of capturing the 123rd Fighter Sq out of Portland, OR is outstanding. He doesn't stop there, he has great photos of the civilian aircraft that fly in and out of Portland also. It is always great to visit his site and see what is new."
4th August, 2008
"Paul brings a serious passion for aviation photography to Flickr. His photos always feature concrete composition, clarity, and focus. His knowlege about USAF and Navy units and their equipment today and yesterday is unmatched. Paul spread the "gospil" of flickr to me and got me hooked, and I check out his photostream everyday for what he captures through his lens!"
14th June, 2007
"Wonderful, Interesting, Informative. Planetphotoman really finds 'em. I count Planetphotomans' images of aircraft as my favorites."
29th August, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"Planephotoman just keeps adding one excellent photo after another. I check out his photostream daily and recommend anyone else that likes aircraft do the same!"
20th May, 2006
- December 2005
- Vancouver, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken