Middle-aged rank amateur photographer with an interest in anything that flies or crosses my camera lense...
Happily married and currently in our 28th year together...
If you are interested in using my pics for whatever reason, like for your own personal use in blogging, screen savers, magazine articles, publishing, internet advertising, or wine bottle labels, just ask. 'All Rights Reserved' on Flickr is like trying to keep a burglar from walking in an open door and expecting him to not take anything....
So, please ask first...Pretty Please with Sugar on Top?!?
If you would like a screen printed t-shirt or a hat of any of my pics, send me a Flickrmail. I can hook you up.
visited 40 states (80%)Create your own visited map of The United States or website vertaling duits?
- Squadron Insignias 341 photos, 87 members
- Pierce MFG 2,693 photos, 125 members
- Wind Turbines & Wind Farms 11,161 photos, 3,465 members
- Airbus A321 7,942 photos, 394 members
- Airlines: Turkish Airlines [TK/THY] 1,728 photos, 298 members
- Grumman C-2 Greyhound / Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye 629 photos, 47 members
- Lockheed Martin F-35 64 photos, 26 members
- Airlines: Lion Air [JT/LNI] 272 photos, 105 members
- News Gathering Helicopters 450 photos, 87 members
- VAQ-129 Electronic Attack Squadron One Two Nine "Vikings" 130 photos, 6 members
- Gulfstream G650 120 photos, 22 members
- Airlines: Etihad Airways [EY/ETD] 1,143 photos, 252 members
- Helicopter Photos (Civilian and/or Military) 7,880 photos, 228 members
- Hydroplane Racing 10 photos, 7 members
- JetSuite Air 7 photos, 2 members
- Airlines: Nippon Cargo Airlines [KZ/NCA] 352 photos, 33 members
- Airlines: Singapore Airlines [SQ/SIA] 2,431 photos, 324 members
- Boeing 777-300ER 2,469 photos, 157 members
- Maule Aircraft: Maule Mania 166 photos, 5 members
- ACC Demo Teams 754 photos, 33 members
- The F-16 collection 3,239 photos, 54 members
- Airlines: Volga-Dnepr [VI/VDA] 266 photos, 52 members
- Airlines: EgyptAir [MS/MSR] 578 photos, 258 members
- US Military Aircraft 1900 - Present Day 8,638 photos, 184 members
- Aircraft : C-160 Transall 164 photos, 69 members
- Boeing P-8 82 photos, 13 members
- Boeing 787-800 328 photos, 43 members
- Airlines: Air China [CA/CCA] 1,730 photos, 296 members
- Boeing E-6 Mercury 58 photos, 66 members
- Beechcraft C-12 62 photos, 2 members
- Medical Helicopters of the World 3,135 photos, 426 members
- V-22 OSPREY 184 photos, 36 members
- VMFA-251 2 photos, 2 members
- Marine Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 3 196 photos, 2 members
- Marine Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 4 204 photos, 2 members
- Marine Attack Training Squadron 203 218 photos, 2 members
- Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron 252 492 photos, 3 members
- Marine Attack Squadron ( VMA ) 225 189 photos, 3 members
- Marine Attack Squadron 231 337 photos, 2 members
- Marine Attack Squadron 542 274 photos, 2 members
- Marine Attack Squadron 223 273 photos, 2 members
- Marine Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 2 224 photos, 3 members
- Marine Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron 1 203 photos, 2 members
- VRC-40 0 photos, 2 members
- HS-11 11 photos, 2 members
- VAW-123 10 photos, 2 members
- VAQ-137 14 photos, 3 members
- VFA-136 4 photos, 2 members
- VFA-11 1 photo, 2 members
- VFA-211 7 photos, 2 members
Henrik "The Viper" says:
You are non the less an awesome, well-tuned, high powered aviation photographer from one of my favorite States in the US.
I know my aviation hobby would be in a sad state of mind if You were not around.
25th July, 2011
Yellow 01 says:
"Planephotoman has done an awesome job of capturing aviation at its finest, i am always amazed at the new photos he has to share. =]"
5th November, 2009
"Fast" Eddie Maloney says:
"Met Paul at one of our Red Flags. Always a pleasurable experience to be able to shoot with Paul. Paul has an incredible photostream with a TON of photos especially in military aviation. Paul has an incredible eye/ear for airplane noises with an expertise in afterburners."
26th February, 2009
"Pure Top Gun when it comes to the military photo shots! Keep them coming!!!"
2nd September, 2008
"Paul (planephotoman) does a wonderful job of representing aviation photography on the internet. His work of capturing the 123rd Fighter Sq out of Portland, OR is outstanding. He doesn't stop there, he has great photos of the civilian aircraft that fly in and out of Portland also. It is always great to visit his site and see what is new."
4th August, 2008
"Paul brings a serious passion for aviation photography to Flickr. His photos always feature concrete composition, clarity, and focus. His knowlege about USAF and Navy units and their equipment today and yesterday is unmatched. Paul spread the "gospil" of flickr to me and got me hooked, and I check out his photostream everyday for what he captures through his lens!"
14th June, 2007
"Wonderful, Interesting, Informative. Planetphotoman really finds 'em. I count Planetphotomans' images of aircraft as my favorites."
29th August, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"Planephotoman just keeps adding one excellent photo after another. I check out his photostream daily and recommend anyone else that likes aircraft do the same!"
20th May, 2006
- December 2005
- Vancouver, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken