"e;God Paints Pictures Man Can't Even Dream"e; my quote
Copyright notice: All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. My photographs may NOT be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of myself.
ALL FOTOS COPYRIGHT/ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!! PLEASE RESPECT
All photography is copyright © judy a mosby.All Rights Reserved Worldwide. None of these photographs may be reproduced and/or disclosed publicly in any way, shape or form without the written permission of judy a mosby.
good info on copyright
All mosaics are made from my favorites.
I live in northern Nevada, on the high desert. My home sits at over 4000 feet, and the mountains out my back door reach to 10,000 feet.
Born and raised in Montana, I am now a true "Desert Rat"!!
A Mom and Grandma that has found a joy in later life of camera in hand!
I have 3 children, 8 grandchildren, and they will make an appearence from time to time.
Just call me "PINK" the desert rat!!
my other flickr sites
email contact ....firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of Pink Pepper Photo (4)
- Burning Man! 46,604 photos, 4,200 members
- HTC Thunderbolt Photography 656 photos, 46 members
- For Garnite! 531 photos, 138 members
- Lovers Lock Plaza 44 photos, 8 members
- Once was home 32,260 photos, 1,296 members
- Wild Horses in the wild! 437 photos, 148 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,460 members
- John's Barns 538 photos, 46 members
- Android Smartphones 7,087 photos, 369 members
- Women with Droids (or any Android phone!) 54 photos, 39 members
- Motorola Droid 5,250 photos, 384 members
- Cell Phone Camera Fun 1,913 photos, 115 members
- fata morgana 146 photos, 41 members
- when i was eighteen, everything was alive 876 photos, 479 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only) 63,858 photos, 19,624 members
- moon whores 3,516 photos, 455 members
- Nikon 10.5mm 13,603 photos, 1,151 members
- Winnemucca, Nevada 329 photos, 18 members
- Absolutely Stunning 'Scapes ***INVITED PHOTOS ONLY*** 30,472 photos, 8,800 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Comment 1 (Photographic elite) 34,779 photos, 1,467 members
- Pumas 3,233 photos, 546 members
- FOR THE LOVE OF HORSES... 70,700 photos, 16,449 members
- Individual Animals: honoring Jane Goodall 495 photos, 45 members
- FishEye 130,382 photos, 13,009 members
- Fallon, Nevada 74 photos, 16 members
- Nikon D200/D300 Users 324,257 photos, 11,892 members
- Fernley, Nevada 151 photos, 20 members
- Supernumerary Rainbows 534 photos, 473 members
- Nature in Black and White 14,299 photos, 1,684 members
- ~Beautiful Water~ 6,917 photos, 632 members
- Sacred Plants 259 photos, 45 members
- Tranquility 32,807 photos, 1,341 members
- zen 63,444 photos, 4,031 members
- I love the desert! 3,783 photos, 322 members
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood 83,357 photos, 2,532 members
- Nikon S51 607 photos, 28 members
- Garnite's Cheerleaders!!! 430 photos, 217 members
- Weather Photography 70,254 photos, 5,597 members
- We travel the World 680,591 photos, 35,347 members
- Sacred Water 9,476 photos, 648 members
- Sacred Sun 2,758 photos, 270 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 334,039 photos, 27,439 members
- Wabi Blogi 998 photos, 179 members
- Lions, and Tigers, and Bears! Oh, My! 19,465 photos, 5,174 members
- U.S. Federal Fire Services 3,152 photos, 287 members
- Off the beaten path Montana 283 photos, 41 members
- Montana History 2,210 photos, 66 members
- Montana Libraries 662 photos, 67 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,689 photos, 13,269 members
- The Sun Is Drawing 24,512 photos, 4,839 members
"She always change direction but her work is intriguing in any case."
8th August, 2005
"I think it is very nice to be your contact I am also a Grandmother and even a Great Grandmother.
I make pictures since I was a girl of about 11 y/o but took it more serious the last few years. I found out that even now I am not going out so much any more, also in our town I can find many lovely and interesting spots to make pictures of. Hope to hear from you soon
23rd January, 2005
"I've come to know what a special person Pink is thru her wonderful photos, and even more so thru her kind comments and the time she takes for her friends. Family and nature are extremely important to this talented gal, you can read this thru her great work, I think we're blessed to have such a talent amounst us, thanks Pink!!!!"
31st March, 2005
- October 2004
- Hardin, Montana
- Lovelock, Nevada, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken