I'm a 46 year old woman. Mother (and co-parent) of two lovely kids, Jari and Eva. I have a relationship with Jan, a very special guy. I work at a school (3 day's a week) as an office manager. I really like my job. I like writing the weekly newsletter and making a weekly powerpoint presentation for school.
I like to:
cook and eat vegetarian food. I like books, music, art, colour, writiing, reiki, walking through old towns/cities or nature, Sprituality, museum visits, life, sudoku, quotes, mandalas.
Prof. Fr. Hans Galjaard - Alle Mensen Zijn Ongelijk
Tolkien - De Hobbit, In de ban van de ring
Alle Harry Potter boeken
Alles van Marianne Fredriksson, Rita Mae Brown, Amy Tan, Ellis Peters en Sjöwall & Wahlöö
Terry Pratchett - Alleen jij kunt ons redden
Jung Chang - Wilde Zwanen
A. den Dolaard - Wampie
John Irving - Hotel New Hampshire
Dan Brown - De Da Vinci code
Harry Potter, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Usual Suspects, Bowling for Columbine, Onbeperkt houdbaar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, As it is in heaven, Jalla!Jalla!, Feist, Goodbye Lenin, La Vita e Bella, Noveento, Tampopo, Billie Elliot, The Party, Monsieur Hulot, The Birds, Mathilda, Wallace and Gromit, Sjaki en de Chocolade Fabriek, Inspector Clouseau, Frankie and Johhny, You've got mail, When Harry met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Incredibles.
I really like taking photo's. I make photo's of all kinds of things. I have a simple camera and I like using Photoshop 4. Some people think I make HDR photo's, but that's not true, it's Photoshop ;-)
A few months ago I bought two lenses to experiment with.
Sometimes I'm on my bike bringing the kids to school or going to work and then I see all kinds of things I want to make a photo of. But then my camera is at home :-(
That's why I bought myself a small camera that I can take with me all the time.
If you want to add me as a contact/friend that's oké. Don't add me because you collect contacts, because that's no fun. I do like to take a look at your photo's and comment on them every now and then. I would appreciate if you could do the same.
This werk is licensed under a Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GeenAfgeleideWerken 3.0 Nederland License.
If you want to use my photo's, please contact me by my Flickrmail.
Thanks for the invitations I get for various groups. I have to turn a lot of them down, because I just don't have enough time (and I'm already a member of a lot of other groups). It's not personal when I say 'no'.........
visited 9 states (4%)Create your own visited map of The World or vertaling nederlands duits?
Photos of Pingu1963 (2)
- i was found on the street 280 photos, 101 members
- sweetness of life with nature 10,625 photos, 909 members
- La Belle Epoque - Art Nouveau and Art Deco 8,127 photos, 184 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS (Post 1 Award 3) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 12,688 photos, 1,717 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 12,718 photos, 1,324 members
- barking up the wrong tree 837 photos, 241 members
- kunkor, a world for your best photos http://kunkor.com 449 photos, 303 members
- Equus Image 550 photos, 182 members
- ABC-visualized 9,498 photos, 405 members
- Zoo Blijdorp - Rotterdam 5,787 photos, 456 members
- Humanity, A Love Story 1,779 photos, 176 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 76,202 photos, 5,198 members
- Haags Bakkie 937 photos, 191 members
- kids love Darwin 448 photos, 72 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 94,398 photos, 7,630 members
- Little Stars - The best picture 6,353 photos, 430 members
- crystals/ glass 24,540 photos, 1,293 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 705,546 photos, 33,702 members
- ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL - NO CHILDREN / NO PARTIAL NUDITY -P1C1 32,705 photos, 2,624 members
- Outdoor Family & Friends Fun! 19,814 photos, 2,119 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,410 photos, 541 members
- ~~~ HET GEZICHT VAN NEDERLAND in de twintigste eeuw ~~~ 1,466 photos, 75 members
- Give flowers to the others while they live ..! 2,720 photos, 808 members
- Laugh and Smile-Rire et Sourire-ضحكة وبسمة 1,136 photos, 198 members
- Kika's friends +++++ Peace & Love +++++ 6,831 photos, 548 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,920 photos, 23,083 members
- FAMOUS CONSTRUCTIONS 8,188 photos, 1,167 members
- Scheveningen , Netherlands 2,457 photos, 131 members
- Crazy La Latte Club 351 photos, 60 members
- CAP FRÉHEL - FORT LA LATTE 1,888 photos, 223 members
- " Colorido Color " 75,979 photos, 3,739 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 23,422 photos, 1,328 members
- Façade 1,057 photos, 444 members
- Camping in France 2,683 photos, 276 members
- ♥Hello PussyCat NEW CONTEST! POST BEST CAT PHOTO! 4,433 photos, 526 members
- AA Ubercool 46,308 photos, 3,043 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 404,291 photos, 17,153 members
- ''^Tracks of Past (Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 10,623 photos, 1,176 members
- Historisch Den Haag 628 photos, 41 members
- Turismo por todo el mundo 39,008 photos, 2,200 members
- Creative Photography Labs 31,353 photos, 2,065 members
- ASTUIMAGEN 71,080 photos, 2,304 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 150,011 photos, 12,840 members
- LOCKED FlickrViews 999+ 122 photos, 40 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,717 photos, 1,241 members
- *Splash*(P1/A2)SWEEPER active- ongoing weekly contest 66,908 photos, 4,003 members
- Cats on Camera 5,143 photos, 379 members
- Alternative Views 88,131 photos, 3,645 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,903 photos, 1,664 members
- Quality low & WIDE angLe 1,305 photos, 582 members
"Marjon has a way of finding such unique beauty in things. Where most of us would see only a tree or a flower, she would see a wonderful work of art. This is very evident in her work. As for Marjon herself, I find her to be one of the most amiable people here on Flickr. I am very happy to call her my Flickr friend. :-)"
6th May, 2009
Vili # says:
"Marjon's photostream is beauty, subtle and elegant. I'm really under big impression of her photos. Every of them are very interesting and with so delicate feminine touch.... Keep up good work Marjon! :) ♥ ♥ ♥"
22nd February, 2009
Elvis Pépin says:
What can I say about PINGU!
I always seem to have great comments left describing my photos when they are posted! Comments that describe and relate to the composition or not!
Really nice. Always viewed as if I were there.
The colours are always attractive and so are the Point of Views!
Thank you for taking the time to look at MY photos...
Thank you for sharing YOUR great photos!"
9th February, 2009
- Marjon Kruik
- December 2006
- The Hague
- The Hague, Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office manager at a school