I'm a 46 year old woman. Mother (and co-parent) of two lovely kids, Jari and Eva. I have a relationship with Jan, a very special guy. I work at a school (3 day's a week) as an office manager. I really like my job. I like writing the weekly newsletter and making a weekly powerpoint presentation for school.
I like to:
cook and eat vegetarian food. I like books, music, art, colour, writiing, reiki, walking through old towns/cities or nature, Sprituality, museum visits, life, sudoku, quotes, mandalas.
Prof. Fr. Hans Galjaard - Alle Mensen Zijn Ongelijk
Tolkien - De Hobbit, In de ban van de ring
Alle Harry Potter boeken
Alles van Marianne Fredriksson, Rita Mae Brown, Amy Tan, Ellis Peters en Sjöwall & Wahlöö
Terry Pratchett - Alleen jij kunt ons redden
Jung Chang - Wilde Zwanen
A. den Dolaard - Wampie
John Irving - Hotel New Hampshire
Dan Brown - De Da Vinci code
Harry Potter, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Usual Suspects, Bowling for Columbine, Onbeperkt houdbaar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, As it is in heaven, Jalla!Jalla!, Feist, Goodbye Lenin, La Vita e Bella, Noveento, Tampopo, Billie Elliot, The Party, Monsieur Hulot, The Birds, Mathilda, Wallace and Gromit, Sjaki en de Chocolade Fabriek, Inspector Clouseau, Frankie and Johhny, You've got mail, When Harry met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Incredibles.
I really like taking photo's. I make photo's of all kinds of things. I have a simple camera and I like using Photoshop 4. Some people think I make HDR photo's, but that's not true, it's Photoshop ;-)
A few months ago I bought two lenses to experiment with.
Sometimes I'm on my bike bringing the kids to school or going to work and then I see all kinds of things I want to make a photo of. But then my camera is at home :-(
That's why I bought myself a small camera that I can take with me all the time.
If you want to add me as a contact/friend that's oké. Don't add me because you collect contacts, because that's no fun. I do like to take a look at your photo's and comment on them every now and then. I would appreciate if you could do the same.
This werk is licensed under a Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GeenAfgeleideWerken 3.0 Nederland License.
If you want to use my photo's, please contact me by my Flickrmail.
Thanks for the invitations I get for various groups. I have to turn a lot of them down, because I just don't have enough time (and I'm already a member of a lot of other groups). It's not personal when I say 'no'.........
visited 9 states (4%)Create your own visited map of The World or vertaling nederlands duits?
Photos of Pingu1963 (2)
- i was found on the street 334 photos, 101 members
- sweetness of life with nature 12,971 photos, 927 members
- La Belle Epoque - Art Nouveau and Art Deco 10,784 photos, 214 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS (Post 1 Award 3) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 13,176 photos, 1,700 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 12,739 photos, 1,366 members
- barking up the wrong tree 862 photos, 251 members
- kunkor, a world for your best photos http://kunkor.com 454 photos, 299 members
- Equus Image 638 photos, 183 members
- ABC-visualized 9,659 photos, 404 members
- Zoo Blijdorp - Rotterdam 5,959 photos, 471 members
- Humanity, A Love Story 1,738 photos, 175 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 79,116 photos, 5,178 members
- Haags Bakkie 941 photos, 190 members
- kids love Darwin 447 photos, 71 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 100,254 photos, 7,864 members
- Little Stars - The best picture 6,391 photos, 424 members
- crystals/ glass 25,722 photos, 1,304 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 730,912 photos, 34,124 members
- ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL - NO CHILDREN / NO PARTIAL NUDITY -P1C1 35,842 photos, 2,830 members
- Outdoor Family & Friends Fun! 19,895 photos, 2,120 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,286 photos, 535 members
- ~~~ HET GEZICHT VAN NEDERLAND in de twintigste eeuw ~~~ 1,411 photos, 75 members
- Give flowers to the others while they live ..! 2,744 photos, 800 members
- Laugh and Smile-Rire et Sourire-ضحكة وبسمة 1,171 photos, 196 members
- Kika's friends +++++ Peace & Love +++++ 7,293 photos, 550 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,771 photos, 22,903 members
- FAMOUS CONSTRUCTIONS 8,843 photos, 1,180 members
- Scheveningen , Netherlands 2,531 photos, 136 members
- Crazy La Latte Club 334 photos, 61 members
- CAP FRÉHEL - FORT LA LATTE 1,897 photos, 228 members
- " Colorido Color " 79,875 photos, 3,723 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 25,119 photos, 1,360 members
- Façade 1,079 photos, 436 members
- Camping in France 2,776 photos, 288 members
- ♥Hello PussyCat♥ 5,178 photos, 583 members
- AA Ubercool 51,405 photos, 3,159 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 441,731 photos, 17,459 members
- ''^Tracks of Past (Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 10,536 photos, 1,165 members
- Historisch Den Haag 632 photos, 42 members
- Turismo por todo el mundo 42,265 photos, 2,206 members
- Creative Photography Labs 32,722 photos, 2,045 members
- ASTUIMAGEN 70,545 photos, 2,305 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 155,637 photos, 13,112 members
- LOCKED FlickrViews 999+ 122 photos, 40 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,651 photos, 1,240 members
- *Splash*(P1/A2)SWEEPER active- ongoing weekly contest 70,963 photos, 4,033 members
- Cats on Camera 5,381 photos, 382 members
- Alternative Views 93,338 photos, 3,705 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,808 photos, 1,647 members
- Quality low & WIDE angLe 1,259 photos, 577 members
"Marjon has a way of finding such unique beauty in things. Where most of us would see only a tree or a flower, she would see a wonderful work of art. This is very evident in her work. As for Marjon herself, I find her to be one of the most amiable people here on Flickr. I am very happy to call her my Flickr friend. :-)"
6th May, 2009
Vili # says:
"Marjon's photostream is beauty, subtle and elegant. I'm really under big impression of her photos. Every of them are very interesting and with so delicate feminine touch.... Keep up good work Marjon! :) ♥ ♥ ♥"
22nd February, 2009
Elvis Pépin says:
What can I say about PINGU!
I always seem to have great comments left describing my photos when they are posted! Comments that describe and relate to the composition or not!
Really nice. Always viewed as if I were there.
The colours are always attractive and so are the Point of Views!
Thank you for taking the time to look at MY photos...
Thank you for sharing YOUR great photos!"
9th February, 2009
- Marjon Kruik
- December 2006
- The Hague
- The Hague, Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office manager at a school