I'm a 46 year old woman. Mother (and co-parent) of two lovely kids, Jari and Eva. I have a relationship with Jan, a very special guy. I work at a school (3 day's a week) as an office manager. I really like my job. I like writing the weekly newsletter and making a weekly powerpoint presentation for school.
I like to:
cook and eat vegetarian food. I like books, music, art, colour, writiing, reiki, walking through old towns/cities or nature, Sprituality, museum visits, life, sudoku, quotes, mandalas.
Prof. Fr. Hans Galjaard - Alle Mensen Zijn Ongelijk
Tolkien - De Hobbit, In de ban van de ring
Alle Harry Potter boeken
Alles van Marianne Fredriksson, Rita Mae Brown, Amy Tan, Ellis Peters en Sjöwall & Wahlöö
Terry Pratchett - Alleen jij kunt ons redden
Jung Chang - Wilde Zwanen
A. den Dolaard - Wampie
John Irving - Hotel New Hampshire
Dan Brown - De Da Vinci code
Harry Potter, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Usual Suspects, Bowling for Columbine, Onbeperkt houdbaar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, As it is in heaven, Jalla!Jalla!, Feist, Goodbye Lenin, La Vita e Bella, Noveento, Tampopo, Billie Elliot, The Party, Monsieur Hulot, The Birds, Mathilda, Wallace and Gromit, Sjaki en de Chocolade Fabriek, Inspector Clouseau, Frankie and Johhny, You've got mail, When Harry met Sally, Sense and Sensibility, The Incredibles.
I really like taking photo's. I make photo's of all kinds of things. I have a simple camera and I like using Photoshop 4. Some people think I make HDR photo's, but that's not true, it's Photoshop ;-)
A few months ago I bought two lenses to experiment with.
Sometimes I'm on my bike bringing the kids to school or going to work and then I see all kinds of things I want to make a photo of. But then my camera is at home :-(
That's why I bought myself a small camera that I can take with me all the time.
If you want to add me as a contact/friend that's oké. Don't add me because you collect contacts, because that's no fun. I do like to take a look at your photo's and comment on them every now and then. I would appreciate if you could do the same.
This werk is licensed under a Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GeenAfgeleideWerken 3.0 Nederland License.
If you want to use my photo's, please contact me by my Flickrmail.
Thanks for the invitations I get for various groups. I have to turn a lot of them down, because I just don't have enough time (and I'm already a member of a lot of other groups). It's not personal when I say 'no'.........
visited 9 states (4%)Create your own visited map of The World or vertaling nederlands duits?
Photos of Pingu1963 (2)
- i was found on the street 325 photos, 101 members
- sweetness of life with nature 14,253 photos, 939 members
- La Belle Epoque - Art Nouveau and Art Deco 12,521 photos, 233 members
- BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS (Post 1 Award 3) SWEEPER ACTIVE! 12,857 photos, 1,696 members
- RITRATTI SENZA TEMPO/TIMELESS PORTRAITS ...only photos... 13,095 photos, 1,385 members
- barking up the wrong tree 856 photos, 258 members
- kunkor, a world for your best photos http://kunkor.com 454 photos, 299 members
- Equus Image 677 photos, 185 members
- ABC-visualized 9,760 photos, 405 members
- Zoo Blijdorp - Rotterdam 6,125 photos, 489 members
- Humanity, A Love Story 1,733 photos, 174 members
- Coloursplosion! (Post 1, Award 1, Invite 1 to Group) 80,287 photos, 5,174 members
- Haags Bakkie 989 photos, 192 members
- kids love Darwin 478 photos, 73 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 99,847 photos, 7,838 members
- Little Stars - The best picture 6,404 photos, 430 members
- crystals/ glass 27,631 photos, 1,312 members
- Art of Images...(P1/A3) / Not Awarding=BAN 749,958 photos, 34,554 members
- ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL - NO CHILDREN / NO PARTIAL NUDITY -P1C1 38,168 photos, 2,962 members
- Outdoor Family & Friends Fun! 19,961 photos, 2,117 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,276 photos, 533 members
- ~~~ HET GEZICHT VAN NEDERLAND in de twintigste eeuw ~~~ 1,419 photos, 75 members
- Give flowers to the others while they live ..! 2,796 photos, 801 members
- Laugh and Smile-Rire et Sourire-ضحكة وبسمة 1,178 photos, 196 members
- Kika's friends +++++ Peace & Love +++++ 7,639 photos, 549 members
- La mia prima foto su Flickr - My first photo on Flickr 11,733 photos, 22,828 members
- FAMOUS CONSTRUCTIONS 9,064 photos, 1,187 members
- Scheveningen , Netherlands 2,577 photos, 139 members
- Crazy La Latte Club 332 photos, 61 members
- CAP FRÉHEL - FORT LA LATTE 1,888 photos, 228 members
- " Colorido Color " 81,558 photos, 3,740 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 26,140 photos, 1,385 members
- Façade 1,112 photos, 434 members
- Camping in France 2,826 photos, 289 members
- ♥Hello PussyCat♥ 5,927 photos, 615 members
- AA Ubercool 54,797 photos, 3,283 members
- Flickr United (Award 3) 460,897 photos, 17,729 members
- ''^Tracks of Past (Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 10,537 photos, 1,159 members
- Historisch Den Haag 635 photos, 41 members
- Turismo por todo el mundo 43,654 photos, 2,216 members
- Creative Photography Labs 33,421 photos, 2,046 members
- ASTUIMAGEN 71,866 photos, 2,305 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 159,610 photos, 13,275 members
- LOCKED FlickrViews 999+ 121 photos, 40 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,624 photos, 1,256 members
- *Splash*(P1/A2)SWEEPER active- ongoing weekly contest 73,788 photos, 4,083 members
- Cats on Camera 5,523 photos, 381 members
- Alternative Views 96,325 photos, 3,744 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,797 photos, 1,646 members
- Quality low & WIDE angLe 1,246 photos, 582 members
"Marjon has a way of finding such unique beauty in things. Where most of us would see only a tree or a flower, she would see a wonderful work of art. This is very evident in her work. As for Marjon herself, I find her to be one of the most amiable people here on Flickr. I am very happy to call her my Flickr friend. :-)"
6th May, 2009
Vili # says:
"Marjon's photostream is beauty, subtle and elegant. I'm really under big impression of her photos. Every of them are very interesting and with so delicate feminine touch.... Keep up good work Marjon! :) ♥ ♥ ♥"
22nd February, 2009
Elvis Pépin says:
What can I say about PINGU!
I always seem to have great comments left describing my photos when they are posted! Comments that describe and relate to the composition or not!
Really nice. Always viewed as if I were there.
The colours are always attractive and so are the Point of Views!
Thank you for taking the time to look at MY photos...
Thank you for sharing YOUR great photos!"
9th February, 2009
- Marjon Kruik
- December 2006
- The Hague
- The Hague, Netherlands
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Office manager at a school